올림푸스의 영웅들 The Villanous Trio

cubsrule posted on Jun 10, 2012 at 04:44PM
Kronos, Gaea, and Octavian have formed an alliance against the 7 demigods of the prophecy. Now they will try to destroy the alliance between the camps, especially with them having a spy in both camps.

Percy Jackson
Jason Grace
Annabeth Chase
Leo Valdez
Frank Zhang
Piper McLean
Hazel Levesque
Octavian
Chiron
Lupa
Connor Stoll
Travis Stoll
Gaea
Kronos
Clarrise LaRue
Camilla (From the forum Jason Grace and the Avengers Spear)
Chris Rodriguez
Kronos
Fifi Miwine

Spamming is allowed but can not go out of control
Cursing is allowed but should be moderated.
Winners of contest can post. anyone else has to ask me or a winner. Winners are Demigod324, blaze of ares, and bookworm (unknown)
I will post after the first comment
Rating: I guess T
last edited on Aug 30, 2012 at 02:40PM

올림푸스의 영웅들 203 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 203

over a year ago anaklusmus17 said…
what is this story about???
give us a brief overview
over a year ago cubsrule said…
i GTG TO BASEBALL TELL WHEN I COME BACK AT 6 CENTRAL
last edited over a year ago
im back.
Gaea has figured out how to bring back Kronos and defeat the seven demigods. All she needs is a mortal spy in each camp and two hosts for their inanimate forms
POV
Jason

Percy

Octavian

Who should start?
over a year ago demigod324 said…
Octavian should start
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
Nice
its best out of 4 replies
Jason has one from a meebo request and octavian has one from u

should i have all the characters describe the same thing from their own point of view or seperate events for seperate people
Umm…same thing
Octavian wins. I'll do differents events from different POV
Kind of like an MOA
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
smile
Octavian. Post soon sounds cool
angry
Coming soon. Damn writers block
Octavian.

I hate those graceus-lovers. thought Octavian. He'd known all along there had been a greek camp. He'd known too well. If only all his haters out there knew what he'd been through to get to Camp Jupiter. Once Lupa had called him a crafty leader and sent him out to the real world, he had gone the wrong way and went east instead of south. He went so far talking people into giving food, money, and transportation, he ended up in the Big Apple. Then he went east even more. He decided the ultimate test to prove yourself would be to go across an ocean to get to the camp. His stolen Jet Ski landed on a shore too soon. He got off and started walking inland. He walked into a forest. All once he was in a pavilion with 12 different cabin like buildings. He started running towards the big house in the middle. Suddenly he remembered stopping. This place wasnt roman. it was greek! But he realized this too late as a girl probably his own age but huge with stringy brown hair ran up to him, grabbed him by the hair and dragged him painfully to the bathrooms. She kept giving him swirlies and he, the guy, couldn't fight back. Finally, mercifully, he was so skinny that when she dunked him, he was flushed down the drain, right out next to his jet ski. After that he tried to ride the jet ski all the way back to Lupa using a magical gas cloner. He finally made as close to Lupa as san fransisco, and the rest is history. He knew most people hated him with good reason. But no one knew this. So he was seen as a jerk. But he hated the Greeks. He hated Jason Grace for being strong yet sympathetic. He hated Percy Jackson for being so happy and softening everybody up for the Greeks. He was afraid to see her again. So he listened to the voice in his ear and dreams.
over a year ago universalpowa said…
Kewlio :P
Cant wait till you post more
i added to the original post
worried
You like?
cool
I'll give you a sneak peek if u can guess who Fifi MiWine is the daughter of
Jason or Percy next? Best of 3 votes.
Actually, I'll do same thing
Umm…perrcy next and Fifi MiWine is the daughter of Dionysus
Percy will go and u will have ur sneak peak in 5 hours or maybe now
worried
Percy

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&quo­t;s­cre­ame­d Annabeth. Percy barely had time to brace himself for the tackle when it slammed into him. "Man, that was worse than Tyson's tackle hugs," he muttered, but he had been a little too loud with it. "Seaweed Brain, that was unnecessarily rude!" yelled Annabeth. "What'd she," say muttered the kid I guessed was Leo at the same time Frank said "Someone is gonna get pinslapped." "That someone is you," said Percy and Annabeth at the same time. SMACK!!! SMACK!!! . "Guys, I still don't know what she said," said Leo. "Shut up, Valdez!" said a pretty girl. Hazel hadn't said a word, but was staring O-mouthed at Leo.
Anyone can post
Sweet chapter
It's not done yet, finish tomorrow
Fine this is the #1 fan contest. The winner will become a co-writer. No one else will be able to post but the winner and me.
These r the standings

#1 demigod324
#2 anaklusmus17
#3 horse22133454
#4 universalpowa
#5 cinnominbubble
Cant wait
Contest ends on June 15
over a year ago book-worm said…
I think (this is just my opinion) that cinnominbubble should be co-writer she is a super awesome writer
Cool
#1 demigod324
#2 anaklusmus17
#3 horse22133454
#4 universalpowa
#5 book-worm
#6 cinnominbubble

update 2 days left.
sorry bookworm, but u dont get moved up on a recommendation and ur comment saying nice. maybe on the recommendation
Dang!! Oh well...I just want this contest to be over so someone can post...I dont think I told you this but I like the first post it was way good. Wait universpowa is on this too? Universalpowa is a good writer to!!! I haven't read anything by the other 3 but I'm sure they're good writers so that means the posts be good!! Yay only two days left!!!
I guess im a good writer i wrote a forum on the crossover club but nobody commented itwas a two person story by demigoddessrlz called rick riordan meets percy jackson and the kanes or something like that
Do you have other forums? If you do you should leave the link so I can read them
Nope
Oh...that's depressing i have like nothing to read
#1 demigod324
#2 anaklusmus17
#3 horse22133454
#4 book-worm
#5 cinnominbubble
#6 universalpowa
Percy

"PPPPPPPPPPPPPercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!&quo­t; scr­eam­ed Annabeth. Percy barely had time to brace himself for the tackle when it slammed into him. "Man, that was worse than Tyson's tackle hugs," he muttered, but he had been a little too loud with it. "Seaweed Brain, that was unnecessarily rude!" yelled Annabeth. "What'd she," say muttered the kid I guessed was Leo at the same time Frank said "Someone is gonna get pinslapped." "That someone is you," said Percy and Annabeth at the same time. SMACK!!! SMACK!!! . "Guys, I still don't know what she said," said Leo. "Shut up, Valdez!" said a pretty girl. Hazel hadn't said a word, but was staring O-mouthed at Leo. "I know you,"she said. "I just thought you were dead. Gaea said you were dead." "What are you talking about?" asked Leo. Meanwhile, Hazel was still muttering "She said you were dead. She said you died of a heart attack in Texas after moving from New Orleans in 1969." "My grandpa died then," said Leo." And he talked about a girlfriend he had in New Orleans. But that was in the 1940's." Hazel promptly fainted, while Frank suddenly turned into an elephant and charged Leo, who blasted it with fire. The elephant shrunk down into a burned and stunned Frank, and as Leo started celebrating with fire all over the pavilion and basically burning down New Rome. The Romans drew weapons and readied themselves for the attack. Percy saw things were going south and doused everything in water. Then he thought "Oh my gods who is ripping my guts out?" Actually, he realized, it was just all the water he summoned. So everyone was fine but a little wet. He didn't know his every move was being noted and prepared to be used against him. Then, another guy stepped out of the boat. My sword was already in my hands before he made it down the rope ladder. But i stopped when the Romans swarmed him lovingly, celebrating and happy. He had blond hair and blue eyes. I thought about my surroundings and realized that this guy has two girls. Both looked really violent. This might just get ugly.

I new leo and frank shouldnt like each other
Nice post!! Love it post soon!!
Awesome chapter post soon poor hazel passing out when she sees her boyfriends grandson
Or her exs grandson which is really weird to think bout
#1 demigod324
#2 anaklusmus17
#3 book-worm
#4 horse22133454
#5 universalpowa
#6 cinnominbubble
#7 the-time-thief
#8 Blaze-of-Ares
True
That is way weird to think about cause it could be like he could be her grandson but not because she died....id probably pass out to
If he were hazels grandson, she was never pregnant and is 13

#1 demigod324
#2 book-worm
#3 anaklusmus17
#4 horse22133454
#5 universalpowa
#6 cinnominbubble
#7 the-time-thief
#8 Blaze-of-Ares

^^very good point! But if she never died than maybe she and Sammy would've gotten married and would've been his grandma....wow that's weird to think about....especially because I'm the book she is younger than him...she is younger than him right?
Yeah hazel is thirteen and leo is 15
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Who has idea that Leo Valdaz is the re-born of Sammy Valdaz?