올림푸스의 영웅들 Past, Present And War

anaklusmus17 posted on Jun 10, 2012 at 01:55AM
Hello my fellow readers. This is Anaklusmus17 aka joy, author of The Forbidden Warrior, The Broken Oath's, Triple Sided Being and The Heroes Of Olympus. Anyway, im here to announce that i am doing another story with my good friend MasterOfCards, the author of Immortal Protagonist. (Links for those stories will be posted below). This story will take place after the Giant war. OVERVIEW: Percy lost Annabeth to death, he ran away from the war making the gods lose. The gods and children aka demigods ran away into hiding while giants took over. Percy is founded by Chaos, who wants to train him. Percy accepts and goes with Chaos. There he starts a new life and new love. He trains till his body is ready to break apart. After many years, chaos says Percy needs to go back to earth and finish what he started and defeat the giants and let the gods rule again. So now follow Percy and his new love and friends in a quest to take the world back for the gods.

Please read and comment.
criticism is allowed, spamming is expected.
that's all, see ya when i see ya.
And please before chapter is posted, please give us your thoughts on the idea.

And Rated M, because their will be kissing.(Dont think thats Rated M, But my friend Master is paranoid) lol
last edited on Jun 10, 2012 at 02:22AM
save

올림푸스의 영웅들 76 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...