올림푸스의 영웅들 Mini stories about anything to everything!!! :D

hi_ello_hola posted on May 14, 2012 at 09:17PM
So this is a forum that I am going to post random mini stories and one-shots that have been wandering through my head. I will have anything from Jason's thoughts before the ArgoII lands, to fights between children of the big three!

Disclaimer~I do not own any characters or any of that... they are all Rick Riordan's

Constructive criticism welcome-please don't spam!
last edited on May 14, 2012 at 09:18PM

올림푸스의 영웅들 25 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hi_ello_hola said…
smile
This is a one-shot about Thalia's thoughts while she looks for Percy. (right before TLO)
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Thalia had been at camp the day before Percy's disappearance, and (not like she would admit it) was every bit as worried as Annabeth.
It wasn't like him to just disappear! He Would have left a note saying
Hey, i'm going off on a crazy mysterious adventure, be back soon!
or some other ridiculous message.
Ever since the Titan war, when Hera caused that statue to fall on her, Thalia developed a tendency to blame everything on Hera. That IS what crazy gods are for, right?
A sudden growl interrupted her from her thoughts.
Quick as lightning she spun around, bow drawn, toward the noise. She was greeted with the ugly face of a hellhound, and immediately injected it with seven silver arrows.
concentrate Pinecone face!
Oh wonderful, now she's talking to herself, AND using that horrible nickname Percy had given her. Gods, until now, she hadn't even realized how much of a brother he was to her. It was like he filled the position that had been lost long ago. And now, it might become empty again.

Come on Kelp Head, Where are you?!
*****************************************­***­**
:)
big smile
Which one should I write the next one on?
a) Several ways the MoA reunion could go.
b) A funny one-shot of while camp is building the ArgoII.
c) Jealous Octavian and/or Jason.
d) A normal day at camp Half-blood... or so you think.
e) Pranks on Octavian.
f) Clarisse's thoughts when Percy disappears.
or....
g) An epic fight between Percy and Thalia.
_________________________________________­___­___

Please comment which one you want me to write!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jberagon17 said…
I like choice a
over a year ago puppies76 said…
choice f
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
i think A.
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
heart
G! I love their fights (;
over a year ago Jasonfan44 said…
E! E! E! or G
zzz
i'll post all of those 2morrow :)
but for now i have to sleep :(
Okay, So i just decided to write all of those in order(but im going to get the jealous Jason story done along with one of the scenarios) so,
Three ways MoA Reunion could go... #1 (picking up from RR first chapter) [oh, and sorry to all of you who hate the whole jason being jealous thing, but i think its kindof funny]
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

JasonII-

JASON WAS IN A BAD MOOD to say the least. His memories had fully returned, and they would have, without doubt, replaced him as praetor by now. Which wasn't that bad, except for the fact that Octavian had probably gotten the position. If that was true then they had little hope of uniting.

Then there was Annabeth. When Jason had mentioned this to her, she had merely said "Percy will probably beat him to it." He had argued, reasoning that nobody can get it that fast, not even himself. She had let out a small laugh, "You don't know Percy." and walked away to work on her battle plans. Everybody at camp mentioned Percy at some point then quickly changed the topic, which irritated Jason to no end.

Of course, Jason being Roman, had a hole in his pride. He was used to being the one everyone mentioned and adored. He mentally chastised himself, Jason Grace does NOT get jealous.
He was quickly dragged out of his thoughts by Piper tapping on his shoulder.
"C'mon, its time to greet the Romans." He smiled at his girlfriend and walked down the gangplank, hand in hand alongside Thalia, Annabeth, and Leo.
Let's hope Percy Jackson's as good as everyone seems thinks he is he thought.

PercyIII-

PERCY WAS ECSTATIC, to say the least.
He was standing in the front along with Reyna, while Hazel and frank stood about a foot or so behind them. Behind them was the entire twelfth legion in all its glory, fully armed and poised for battle.
There was a slight creaking as the gangplank was lowered from the side of the massive ship, and five people began their descent. He recognized three of them; Annabeth, Thalia, and 'repair boy' as the girl had called him. The boy had donned a purple toga, and was obviously Jason Grace.
Percy stole a glance at Reyna, who still hadn't changed her stony expression.
"It doesn't hurt to smile every once in a while Rey." he told her.
She complied, even if it was a small one.
"I cannot let emotions get in my way right now Percy, no matter how much I want them to."
The five reached the bottom and he began walking towards them, as did Reyna.
Thalia spoke first.
"Nice to know you didn't get yourself blown-up or something Kelp Head." Percy laughed and put on his lopsided grin. "And it's nice to know you didn't get your almost immortal self killed in battle Pinecone face."
She grinned and hugged him, and he hugged back but only briefly before stepping back.
"Uh Uh, you are NOT going to get me turned into a Jackalope!"
Thalia just rolled her eyes, while Reyna and the Romans looked at him questioningly. Jason looked a little red-in-the-face for reasons he was oblivious to.
"I'll explain later, but for now..." He trailed off, then glanced at Annabeth. gods shes beautiful Percy thought
She smiled and they embraced.
"Long time no see Wise girl."
She took a step back and punched him.
"What was that for?" he asked, rubbing him arm, having forgotten how hard she could hit.
"EIGHT MONTHS PERCY! EIGHT MONTHS! IT WAS EVEN WORSE THAN MOUNT ST. HELEN WHEN WE THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED AND THEN YOU DECIDED TO WALK IN ON YOUR OWN FUNERAL! DO YOU HA-" she was cut out of her ranting when he kissed her.
Annabeth sighed and Reyna decided to get back to business.
"Welcome back Jason Grace, we must call a Senate meeting, there is much to discuss."
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
i'll post #2 tonight sometime
over a year ago Nemisis said…
hilarious! I loved it!
over a year ago rickriorden_fan said…
Ya that is funny. Keep posting!
over a year ago fireyes said…
thats how anna's and percy's reuion should go.
over a year ago Magic1799 said…
Nice way to cut the story!!!!!! Most people usally cut the story in the most exciting part of the story.
Sorry, its been a busy weekend for me. I'll try to post tomorrow morning or so.
over a year ago percabeth1000 said…
i think im going to like your story
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
Love them so far!
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
I like it
over a year ago book-worm said…
big smile
These are great!!!! Please post soon!!!! I'm super excited to see the next one!!!!
over a year ago wisdomsduaghter said…
big smile
plz finish!!!! and post soon i cant wait!!!!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
Man this is good! post soon! What was the other forum? ARe you still posting on the forum?
gosh, this has been a super busy week for me, sorry for not posting.
Am i the only person that doesn't like the new look? It irritates me. Makes me want to watch more doctor who instead.
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
Hi. No it's ok. Take your time.

Can you answer me question? What is your other forum called?
over a year ago Nemisis said…
its fine, but I don't like the new look either
Sorry i probably wont be able to post for a while. Ive been on a vacation-type-thing and now i have to catch up on work.
@oceanlover123 depends really, i had a mark of athena that i quit bcause i lost the inspiration to write it and a few others, heres the links~
link
link
link
over a year ago PiperXJason said…
angelic
HERE IS THE PEOPLE IN THE PROPERCRY BUT NOT REYNA (ONE ICN PURPLE DRESS!!!)
 HERE IS THE PEOPLE IN THE PROPERCRY BUT NOT REYNA (ONE ICN PURPLE DRESS!!!)