올림푸스의 영웅들 Another Percabeth Story

Aphrodite100 posted on Mar 23, 2012 at 02:16AM
Summary: Annabeth Chase is a famous sixteen year old actor. She goes to Goode High School in disguise so she can have a normal life, but is one of the most popular girls in Goode.

Percy Jackson is a regular sixteen year old. He's the most unpopular kid in school, with only one friend; Nico.

Two different worlds, but what will happen if they collide?

Characters:
Annabeth Chase
Percy Jackson
Paul Blofis
Sally Jackson
Nico DiAngelio
Katie Gardener
Travis Stoll
Connor Stoll
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
-Rick Riordan owns the characters. Any other characters you recognize, R.R. owns them!

OCs:
Maria Jackson (first name is mine in Spanish XD)
Kassey McCoy

might add more OCs as I go ;D

ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE MORTAL! No demigods this time.

warning: R.R's characters may seem a 'little' OOC! or a lot! XD

*EDIT*
Alyta and Chaos used to be the ones to be writing this story. Now it's Alyta and Ares2002. if there is ANY confusion for new readers, just go ahead and read the story. Don't worry too much about it unless Chaos decides to write another chapter. So as of June 11, 2012, Chaos is no longer the co-writer of this story.
~Aphrodite100
last edited on Jun 11, 2012 at 08:26PM

올림푸스의 영웅들 938 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 938

over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
Shush I'm working on it
over a year ago corrected said…
plz dont post'
u should abandon this story if u know whats god for u
angry
I don't listen to spammers
rainy
im not spamming
im making a polite suggestion
btw i htink ur more of a spammer than i am
Who was the one who made a forum for spam.
u got me there... o well
u still spam more than me over all
over a year ago ermmmmmmm said…
read my forum plz
link
over a year ago girlygirl1234 said…
ok i can post every now and then since no one semms to be
I'll post today and if you post I'll report you
Since alyta isn't here I'm looking for a TEMPORARY co-writer message me with your ideas
over a year ago ontril86 said…
Chaos, YOU are the co-writer. If you don't want to write for this story then just say so and step down so that someone else can be the co-writer rather than just saying you are going to post tomorrow for a week.
I've been busy but until alyta returns do you want to help me think of it as an internship
(Heres is the long awaited chapter! By the way I'm looking for a temporary co-writer message me with your ideas!)

Annabeth's pov.
When we all crashed into Chiron I landed on top safe, though I couldn't say the same for Chiron. "Ger off Ger of!" Chiron mumbled/yelled. I stood up fist then one after one we each stood up "I'am so so so so so sorry, Chiron" Percy said. "It's all right as you see I'm still alive so no harm done" Chrion said. "Now would you mind telling me why you are all in such a hurry?" Chiron asked. "Ummmmmmm, lunch" Percy said sheepishly. I rolled my eyes at him and mumbled "Boys". I think Percy heard cause he blushed. "Well then carry along" Chiron said then he left. "I blame Annabeth" Percy said quickly. "Shame on you Annabeth. Shame!" He said then he pulled out a violin and played a shameful violin music. I punched him in the gut then he took off to the food court. "PERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at him angrily. Sadly he won and we each coughed up 50 bucks. "I'll get my revenge, Percy just you wait" I said. "Pish posh" He said. I then dumped all my food on him "FOOD FIGHT!!!" He yelled then he poured his soda on my head.
over a year ago bookcat said…
big smile
funny nice I'll give you propes for that
Thx now who wants to be my co-writer?
surprise
Blast! Anywho I need a co-writer quickly someone be my co-writer or else I'll have to eat pie!
over a year ago Phrabow said…
DONT READ ermmmmmmmm's FORUM IT IS PERVIRTED
!@#$%^%$RFGT%$RFGT%$#WSDFREDVB* %^DE D^IL%C FDIL D^FRX UIFD^RXD% X% S#$ #W@ Q!@!$@W#X%TYRCDECRF ^ C% &^ %FE$#@!(*)&(*&%*^%^$%#@!@$#& FUTYV VUVU Y^ &^^RRF %%CRC C %& C&RC^ &RC^ & R&R &RD* D*BD***&^$*&^*&^%*&*^%*&am­p;^­%*&­amp­;^%­*&a­mp;­^%*­&am­p;^­%*&­amp­;^%­UYU­RF%­^* DE%^^ F^%$%WS%^&^%^UTYFER&B^)M&^&­;&a­mp;­*^F­%&a­mp;­*%(­**(­*&a­mp;­*&a­mp;­***­(&a­mp;­*&a­mp;­^%&­amp­;^&­amp­;^%­^&a­mp;­^&a­mp;­^^F­GFF­(*
Was that necessary? New rule NO SPAM!
over a year ago Draco350 said…
smile
post soon plz!
it was totaly neccesary
I'm not posting till you delete it
Chaus i would like to be a cowriter and though its your choice for the spam please dont go over board like last time ill write a bit for you to decide if i should become cowriter

No ones P.O.V.

Once Percy poured the soda on Annabeth, it was Chaos. Luke smartly went under a table and just hid,but some thought that it was a little cowardly, though. Annabeth grabbed her tray and was using it to protect her, while she made her way to a table and hid behind it. Grover, seeing what Annabeth was doing decided to copy her. But Percy, poor, naive, Percy just stood there throwing whatever he could. Soon everyone else there was ethier throwing food or trying to hide behind whatever they could find.

Then Lupa came in. She coached everything that Chiron did, but was alot stricter, and would only coach some people.

I would write more but you said you wouldnt post
last edited over a year ago
It's good but to short. And didn't I specifically say to message me?!?! Now the fans will know what to expect!!!! Okay everyone that is not the OFFICIAL chapter. Message me with your ideas girlygirl!

I'm returning to school so chapter won't be up till Friday since we all have different time zones look for the Cupertino time zone that's MY time zone
surprise
poopaduke
Good news everyone Drumroll please

Im the new cowriter

ps im starting school on monday : (
over a year ago bella372436541 said…
big smile
POST PLZ and thx for resuming the story this is one of my favorite stories
over a year ago LeosGirl said…
Post soon.
over a year ago somisista said…
heart
post? really good writers! ❤
laugh
awesme post soon
hmmm
post soon! please? i hve a feeling it gna b a wile..
i think chaus is gonna post next and check out my story percy jackson plays truth or dare it has taken a major twist
over a year ago extraordinary25 said…
Please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm
im not tryin 2 b mean but plz hurry up. its really good. chaos, plz hurry. i hve a feeling tht ur just gna keep sayin tomorrow fer a week and never post. Btw, this has really taken my mind off of waitin fer TMoA(The Mark of Athena
 im not tryin 2 b mean but plz hurry up. its really good. chaos, plz hurry. i hve a feeling tht ur jus
angry
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I have school you know! Chapter will be up in two days time
smile
i claim the 958th reply! btw , is it weird tht wenever i look at the mcdonald guy , all i see is this?
 i claim the 958th reply! btw , is it weird tht wenever i look at the mcdonald guy , all i see is this
dON'T SPAM!
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
meh
^^holy crap....
@Draco350 - XD I totally did everything on the Impossibilities thing, starting at the 10 things about you XDD
over a year ago extraordinary25 said…
^ same here.
laugh
XD LOL
Hello original author
hola! xD
smile
@Aphrodite100 so did i. one of my friends sent it to me on my playstation 3.
smile
hi
i claim the 968th reply
post soon! please? k peace out.
Don't spam. I will post by tomorrow hopefully. Any who, carry on with your lives
@Draco350 - LOL XDDD
sad
waiting... i 0.1% beleive that you are going to post today. btw every time you say dont spam, i crak up cuz it looks like the pig is screaming at me to not spam. also,ur taking spam way to seriously. spam is posting something dumb like "i like pie" or "r8p r8p r8p" so plz just lay bak and take a chill pill or two. just to be safe, three.
smile
1 of my 4 dogs. i hve 2 yorkies and a german shepherd. this is my husky mix
 1 of my 4 dogs. i hve 2 yorkies and a german shepherd. this is my husky mix