올림푸스의 영웅들 Camp Half-blood Rp

Nicolicious posted on Mar 11, 2012 at 06:04AM
Okay i know this has been done before in the Kane Chronicles club and this club. So pretty much it's simple you create your own character that can go to and from Camp Half-blood and Camp Jupiter. All you have to do is fill this out

Name

Godly Parent- Roman or Greek

Looks

Personality

Weapon

How long you've been at camp

Where you are from in the world

Other stuff you want to tell me.

anyways I wouldn't have gotten this idea if it weren't for Tartarusfire3 thanks mate.
P.s don't be offended if you've done one like this cause i didn't know kay

Here is who we have so far
Cara-Daughter of Thanatos-Nicolicious(Me)
Jesse-Daughter of Poseidon-Venus143
Alvin-Son of Poseidon-Alvin2442
Max-Daughter of Apollo-Flamemouth27
Isaiah-Son of ...-ICUStalker
Lulu-Daughter of Apollo-Pink-bookworm
Bree-Daughter of Hades-Horse22133454
Emma-Daughter of Nyx-Emafluff
Isla-Daughter of Ceres-Cinnominbubble
Charlie-Son of Hephaestus-Lolking
Annalee(Anna)-Daughter of Athena-Darange
Sira-Daughter of Athena-Athena_Rules
Ace-Daughter of Poseidon-Ace1317
Dalton-Son of Poseidon-Torrent
Kira-Daughter of Nyx-Sparkles3
Noah-Son of Hephaestus-Jasonfan44
Zac-Son of Zeus-Zerospark
last edited on Apr 06, 2012 at 12:47AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 435 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 435

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
All right

Cara

Thanatos-greek

Bottom of my shoulder length brown hair with red streaks i always wear pair of ripped jeans and purple vans. My eyes r purple and glow gold when im angry

Funny (like Leo) I can be serious sometimes, I hate attention i am kinda a loner(like leo)

I have a complete black xiphos and a bracelet from Thanatos that turns into a sheild I also have a bow from my dad(though I'm terrible at shooting)

I've been at camp for 7 years.

Girl

I'm from Sydney Australia

I'm a desendent of Perceus as in first Perceus and I have a black rotwieler named Skull

last edited over a year ago
sad
Okay I've had 16 views yet no comments if no-one comments I'm gonna delete this forum and cry alot :(
over a year ago venus143 said…
no don't i will join ok:)

jesse

poseidon

long black wavy hair,turquoise eyes, 5'3 ft tall,light tan skin,skinny athletic.

nice and friendly not shy outgoing but mess with her and your dead.

ipod that turns into any weapon and a flower neckalace given to me by aphrodite in which each petal turns into a differet metal knife.

been at camp for 7 years.

girl

from u.s oregon

I'm a decendent of aphrodite has a pegesus named aqua.
big smile
thanks I love the name of your pegasus
okay i need to ask venus should this be after the giant war or during it

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Name-Alvin

Godly Parent- Roman or Greek-Poseidon

Age-16

Looks-Dark Sea Blue And Green Eyes with Jet Black Hair

Personality-Doesn't show feeling for people completely,Nice,Cool,Calm and serious when in battle irrated when u get mad get ready to cry for mercy and bookworm

Weapon-Universe his 5ft long sword made from particles from everything The Twins his 4ft long daggeres made like his sword Ocean a trident 7ft long made just like his sword and Suoon his bow maded from Apollo and Artenus

How long you've been at camp for 8 years

Gender Male

Where you are from in the world Hawaiia,Kaua'i

Other I'm a decendent of Vulcan has a horse named Devil because thats what he looks like renamed Anmar when he shimmered and had a Poseidon Water look on it now that is now just a plain Horse but a child of Poseidon and Amphitrite as horses he is faster then Arion

Magical Items or Regular I-pod from Apollo that can play any song i want my key chain which has Poseidon and what he the Greek god of and Vulcan is on the back of it in his battle armor and hammer out.
no worries and haha thanks:)
Let se during or after
yay more people and damn i need a pegasus
during or after
Yeah u probeley do everyone else has one
i think it should be about a year after the giant war

btw i have a brown pegasus with black patches named Criuse cause in real life thats the name of my horse
after i guess.
i know the last point not on there but i could have put that in other
after the war so we can have some peace
and i do have my own forum
okay so a year after maybe two
when does rp start and how would we start
----------Alvin-------------
I walked around the blazing fields of camp
and went to the Sword Arena
okay maybe wait for another person or if u want it can start now and how do you think it should start it is an rp after all
Cara
"hey Alvin how you going?" i said as i sliced a head off a dummy
(idk i have started with my character)
I rubbed my amulet then flicked it to see what side it landed on and landed on my hand it was on Minerva side"Spear Time"It turned into a spear which which wistom and water shot out of
i don't know maybee we could be in in the arena like alvin
"good i guess"I turned my spear back into a amulet again and fliped it again this time it landed on Poseidon"Yes a sword"grabbed it and shot green energy out of it and sliced up a dummy
frontfliped and my sword glowed the next dummy was in pieces with the next slash
When it stopped glowing it looked deadlyer and was sharper I cut off a diummy in one good slice
"at least you arent alone in thanatos cabin" i threw a sheild for mrs o'leary"how r u jessie?"
slashes and water and green energy shoots out and hit a dummy
"Wow I forgot there was no other child of Thantos"i spinned and knocked the head off the dummy
I turned my sword back into a amulet and went back to my cabin
"yeah but at least i dont have to worry about lights out and snoring" i grabbed my bow and tried to shoot some dummies and almost hit alvin in the head
stops and looks at"Dang u got that much bad aim"grabs bow and shoots point blank in the middle of the dummy
"I'm good cara and you?" laughs at the miss fired arrow.
puts bow up and take a quick shower and changes into a Black tee with a Red leather Jacket over with black jeans with some Red and Black hi tops
"not my fault tell my dad that he got it for me" i try again and hit the dummy in the john thomas."oops!"i said laughing."sorry mate" "not bad jess im gonna go now"
runs back to arena
sits down cross legged and water,fire,earth,and air swirls around me
"Nice good enough"mutters and more rocks more fire more air and more water come upon
i just realised i was talking to myself so i sighed and went back to my cabin and had a shower preparing for dinner
lands on ground and all the stuff just disapperDark Sea Blue eyes sparkled and walks to cabin to read a book
picks random book out then puts it back and gets my i-pod and plays Three Days graces-Riot
i get changed into my fav death to barbie shirt that thalia got me and a pair of ripped jeans whilst checking my red streaks
i then got out my ipod and started listening to linkin park burning in the skies.
30 mins till dinner i got some time grabs my stelthy clothes and goes outide and gets on roof then hops to Hermes cabin.Thinks whats my luck of everyone asleep jumps down open door sets some whip cream and thorws alot of jelly beans in there then it all explodes rushes out cabin and shuts door
Gets back in cabin changes back into what i was wearing and listens to my i-pod.Coachhorn sounds gets up and walks to Dinner
"roof" "oh hey Skull how you been?" iknow that would make me look like a wierdo but i can understand any animal."sigh" why cant i be a normal demigod. i get up and start punching my punching bag. "why are you so mean dad even zeus is better than you" i muttered
When my horse Devil galloped next to me "boss" "why can't yall just not call me boss"
sticks hand in pockets Le start a riot still jaming in my ears
i heard the conch horn "well its time for dinner" i said "come on Skull time for dinner"i walked to the pavilion and sat at my bench and waved to Alvin