올림푸스의 영웅들 Gods Read The Lightning Theif, The Sea Of Monsters, The Titans Curse, The Battle Of The Labyrinth, The Last Olympian, The 로스트 Hero,The Son Of Neptune, And The Mark Of Athena!

Annabeth_Rocks posted on Feb 19, 2012 at 09:24PM
Hello! Annabeth_Rocks here, and I just wanted to make a story about the gods, the children of the big three, the seven of the prophecy, and more, read the PJ books! Thats about it! Enjoy!

Note: Chapters well be small because I do this on my DSI

Charcters: Percy, Nico, Thalia, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Leo, Jason, Annabeth, gods, and anyone I add later on in the story.

Summery: It's 1999, and the god are arguing about something. Then, nine kids pop out of nowhere! Eight books then drop down and fall on top of everyone, but a girl who just a note falls on top. Now, the nine kids figure out that they can't go home untill they finish reading all the books.

ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN

I'll post when I have FREE TIME!

Chapter 1
ARES

"No Ares," Zeus said. "We well not have anymore fighting between Canada and the USA!" "aaaaaaaa!" Ares complaned. Zeus ignored him. "Hermes, could you use the mist and make it seem as if there was no war at all?" "WHAT! DON'T DO THAT TO!" Ares screemed. "Sure Zeus!" Hermes said. "COME ON HERMES PLEASE DON'T!" Ares pleaded. Athena was about to say something when nine kids pop out of nowhere, and a kid was in mid sentense. "GAEA, DON'T DO THAT!" The gods eye widened when he said Gaea. "I WON'T LOOK FOR THE DOORS EVER AGAIN JUST DON'T DO THAT!" He screemed. Another boy's eyes widened. "Nico?!" Hades's eyes widened when he said Nico. I'm guessing Nico opened his eyes and said "Percy!" Now Poseidon's eyes widened. They gave eachover a man hug then Percy asked "I thought Gaea captchered..." Percy started untill a girl tackled him with a hug. "ANNBETH!!!" He yelled exitedly. "Wait, you still remember me?" She asked. "Of course I do, wise girl!" She smiled real big and kissed him. I was about to say gross when a girl said to a boy "Wait, are you Jason?" "Yes I am, and who are you?" He asked. "I'm Hazel, from the Fifth Cohort." Wait there Romen? I was about to change to my Romen form, when girl saw us and.....

올림푸스의 영웅들 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

over a year ago percabeth143 said…
big smile
Greaatt:) can't wait posttt soon:D
over a year ago Annabeth_Rocks said…
big smile
I will, and that wasin't the whole 1st chapter, i just ran out of space but i well finish chapter 1 later today! bye!
over a year ago percyroxz said…
big smile
plz post soon can't wait. nd i think u can delete that other forum. if it was a mistake
hmmm
how?
hmmm
i don't think you could........
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
smile
Hey, great idea!

I think I might like this.

Post soon, please.
over a year ago Nemisis said…
post soon as in asap
ARES

Then a girl saw us and bowed and said "Percy, Nico, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, and you two kids!" WE HAVE NAMES YOU KNOW!!!" A boy stated. "WE ARE IN FRONT OF THE GODS!" She yelled still bowing. Everyone yelped and bowed. "Who are you? State your name and who your parents are." Zues commanded. "I think there demigods, father." Athena said. "Why?" He asked. "Because Nico was talking about Gaea." She answered. "True, then state your name and who your godly parent is." He said. "I'm Perseus Jackson, but please call me Percy, son of Poseidon." Every god looked at Poseidon with hate. "I'm Thalia Grace, daughter of Zues." Every god looked at Zues with hate. After everyone was done saying there name and who there godly parent was, eight books fell on all the kids heads, but annabeth who only a note fell on her head. "Ouch" All the kids said but annbeth. "The note says
'YOU MUST READ ALL THESE BOOKS IN ORDER. HERES THE ORDER OF THE BOOKS, THE LIGHTNING THIEF, THE SEA OF MONSTERS, THE TITANS CURSE, THE BATTLE OF THE LABYRINTH, THE LAST OLYMPIAN, THE LOST HERO, THE SON OF NEPTUNE, THE MARK OF ATHENA. I MAY SEND YOU THE LAST 2 BOOKS BUT I DON'T KNOW YET. THE BOOKS ARE ABOUT PERCY JACKSONS ADVENCHERS BUT THE LOST HERO, THATS NOT ABOUT PERCY. I HOPE YOU HAVE SOME LAUGH WHEN YOU READ THEM.'"
She said. "Well then lets read 'The Lightning Thief'!" Jason said and grabed the book. "Read all the chapters names first, I want to hear them!" I said. "No, first read the back of the book," Athena said. "I want to know whats it's about." "I'll read the back first." Jason said. "Percy Jackson is about to be kicked out of boarding school . . . again. And that's the least of his troubles. Lately, mythological monsters and the gods of Mount Olympus seem to be walking straight out of the pages of Percy's Greek mythology textbook and into his life. And worse, he's angered a few of them. Zeus's master lightning bolt has been stolen, and Percy is the prime suspect."
last edited over a year ago
zzz
i would have posted a longer chapter but......

1) i was tired
2) the DSI woulded let me

im going to sleep, goodnight!
over a year ago swiftwater said…
[ b ] word [/b] bold
over a year ago percyroxz said…
post wen u can
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
smile
Post soon!
over a year ago Rickfan said…
wink
post soon
meh
I HAVE OFF FROM SCHOOL TODAY!!! sorry, but i might not beable to post, because my brothers have to go to the ofadonis. (spelling) *rolls eyes* and i cant be home alone so i have to come to. no intrnet. then we have to go to k mart, then target. *sigh* so i dont know when ill get home. ill try to post a chapter when i get home, ill try.
zzz
sorry i didn't post but no one commented so i didn't. if someone comments then i well post tomarrow. untill then, goodnight!
over a year ago kaitie85386 said…
laugh
PLZ post! :) you're off to a good start!
wink
post soon
(the first chapter still isint finished, so its still ARES)
"Ha ha ha!" Zeus said. "Now thats funny!" "Whats funny?" I asked. "The book said someone stole my master bolt, ha thats funny!" Zeus said. "Sorry to brack it to you but it well happen." Percy said. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­,&q­uot­; *one hour later* "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­...­.&q­uot­; "OK ZEUS WE GET IT!!!" Percy yelled. "YOU DARE....." Jason started reading before Percy would die. Now Percy and friends have just ten days to find and return Zeus's stolen property and bring peace to a warring Mount Olympus. But To succeed on his quest, Percy will have to do more then catch the ture thief: he must come to terms with his father who abandoned him; solve the riddle of the Oracle, which warns him of betrayal by a friend; and unravel a treachery more powerful then the gods themselves. You know that one whisle when you see a girl, yeah Leo did that. "Wow. Percy, athough I just met you, I feel sorry for you." Piper said. "CAN WE READ THE CHAPTER NAMES NOW, I WANT TO READ THE CHAPTERS NAMES!" I asked. "Ok, but Jason, before you read, I want to say something." Percy said. Jason nodded his head. "The person who stole the master bolt is in this room." Everyone started looking at eachover. "Percy you know thats not ture." Annabeth said. "Fine, no one in this room stole it but a half-blood gave it to someone in here and...." Percy started. "Jason just read before Percy gives it away." Annabeth said. Chapter 1: I Accidentally Vaporize My Pre-algebra Teacher
Chapter 2: The Three Old Ladies Knit the Socks of Death
Chapter 3: Grover Unexpectedly Loses His Pants
Chapter 4: My Mother Teaches Me Bullfighting
Chapter 5: I Play Pinochle with a Horse
Chapter 6: I Become Supreme Lord of the Bathroom
Chapter 7: My Dinner Goes Up in Smoke
Chapter 8: We Capture a Flag
Chapter 9: I Am Offered a Quest
Chapter 10: I Ruin a Perfectly Good Bus
Chapter 11: We Visit the Garden Gnome Emporium
over a year ago kaitie85386 said…
big smile
Lol! Zeus is hilarious! Post soon!
cool gods are sooo over dramatic
wink
post soon
laugh
Post soon, please!!!!!

I really like your story!!
post asap
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
Plz post soon!
wink
post soon and where are you
wink
post soon
wink
post soon
pooooost please asap!!!!
over a year ago Cooljoe558 said…
cake
Good story! Post soon. Cake for you!!!!!!!!
big smile
sorry, i was bizzy! (spelling, sorry) ill post after i post on rock4evers forum, (its called "Percy Jackson Meets The Kanes! (DON'T read unless you've read 'The Kane Chronicles') and my other forum, (its called "The Broken Heart") ok! bye!
big smile
sorry, i was bizzy! (spelling, sorry) ill post after i post on rock4evers forum, (its called "Percy Jackson Meets The Kanes! (DON'T read unless you've read 'The Kane Chronicles') and my other forum, (its called "The Broken Heart") ok! bye!
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
M'kay but post now then PLEASE!!! pOST!!!
laugh
Post soon!!!!!!
laugh
Post post post post
cake
Post Please!!!

Ok fine don't post but be warn that I Cooljoe558, the unknown olympian will hunt you down!!

Jk have some cake !!!!!
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
so sorry! ill post now! im at my friends house so it might not be long, and shes letting me use her book, SO YAY!
Chapter 12: We Get Advice from a Poodle
Chapter 13: I Plunge to My Death
Chapter 14: I Become a Known Fugitive
Chapter 15: A God Buys Us Cheeseburgers
Chapter 16: We Take a Zebra to Vegas
Chapter 17: We Shopfor Water Beds
Chapter 18: Annabeth Does Obedience School
Chapter 19: We Find Out the Truth, Sort Of
Chapter 20: I Battle My Jerk Relative
Chapter 21: I Settle My Tab
Chapter 22: The Prophecy Comes True

"I remember all of those just like yesterday." Percy said. "If only Grover was here...." Then a satyr poped out of no were. "GROVER!" Percy said. Grover looked over. "PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR­RRR­RRC­CCC­CCC­CY!­&qu­ot; Grover said and they gave eachover a man hug.

I HAVE TO GO! I WOULD POST NOW BUT I HAVE TO GO... BYE!
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
POST!!!
over a year ago Calypso_ said…
mischievous
hehe Man hugs.
zzz
yay! post A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
YAY! GO MAN HUGS!
over a year ago ReadingGurl said…
Wow never posted
over a year ago percaboss said…
angry
you have never posted if you dont i will take over
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
*talks with a dark vater voice* ^NOOOOOOOOOO! YOU MOST NOT! yeaaaaah.... she moved. ill never see her again...... :( oh well, she forgot her dsi, its at my house! shes not aloud to use her moms computer so she has to do something else to post. *sigh* *voice turns normall* bye.
over a year ago jordan333 said…
Post soon please
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
plz post!
Post please or else I will end up dying and it will be all your falt
DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT ON YOUR CONCIENCE BECAUSE IT WILL BE THERE BURNING LIKE GREEK FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!
cool
Is this abandoned cos it feels like it
over a year ago WatchYourBack said…
angelic
YEAH I AM WITH JORDAN ON THIS ONE