올림푸스의 영웅들 Gods Read The Lightning Theif, The Sea Of Monsters, The Titans Curse, The Battle Of The Labyrinth, The Last Olympian, The 로스트 Hero,The Son Of Neptune, And The Mark Of Athena!

Annabeth_Rocks posted on Feb 19, 2012 at 09:24PM
Hello! Annabeth_Rocks here, and I just wanted to make a story about the gods, the children of the big three, the seven of the prophecy, and more, read the PJ books! Thats about it! Enjoy!

Note: Chapters well be small because I do this on my DSI

Charcters: Percy, Nico, Thalia, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Leo, Jason, Annabeth, gods, and anyone I add later on in the story.

Summery: It's 1999, and the god are arguing about something. Then, nine kids pop out of nowhere! Eight books then drop down and fall on top of everyone, but a girl who just a note falls on top. Now, the nine kids figure out that they can't go home untill they finish reading all the books.

ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK RIORDAN

I'll post when I have FREE TIME!

Chapter 1
ARES

"No Ares," Zeus said. "We well not have anymore fighting between Canada and the USA!" "aaaaaaaa!" Ares complaned. Zeus ignored him. "Hermes, could you use the mist and make it seem as if there was no war at all?" "WHAT! DON'T DO THAT TO!" Ares screemed. "Sure Zeus!" Hermes said. "COME ON HERMES PLEASE DON'T!" Ares pleaded. Athena was about to say something when nine kids pop out of nowhere, and a kid was in mid sentense. "GAEA, DON'T DO THAT!" The gods eye widened when he said Gaea. "I WON'T LOOK FOR THE DOORS EVER AGAIN JUST DON'T DO THAT!" He screemed. Another boy's eyes widened. "Nico?!" Hades's eyes widened when he said Nico. I'm guessing Nico opened his eyes and said "Percy!" Now Poseidon's eyes widened. They gave eachover a man hug then Percy asked "I thought Gaea captchered..." Percy started untill a girl tackled him with a hug. "ANNBETH!!!" He yelled exitedly. "Wait, you still remember me?" She asked. "Of course I do, wise girl!" She smiled real big and kissed him. I was about to say gross when a girl said to a boy "Wait, are you Jason?" "Yes I am, and who are you?" He asked. "I'm Hazel, from the Fifth Cohort." Wait there Romen? I was about to change to my Romen form, when girl saw us and.....

올림푸스의 영웅들 52 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...