올림푸스의 영웅들 The Final Test

flamemouth27 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 09:35AM
G'day mate, this is flamemouth27. This is my version of the next ook after the son of neptune.

1.the Curse of Orpheus
The giants are rising, and the 6 of the prophecy (7th one was not found yet but everyone presumes that it’s Annabeth) along with a few fellow demi-gods have been pulling their hair out trying to figure out how to unite with the gods to defeat the giants. Gaia continues to stir as she haunts every demi-god’s nightmares. However, 2 new half-bloods have been discovered and they may just be to key to end this war once and for all. But what Percy Jackson and his crew doesn't realize is that these two new members may be more powerful then they seem…

Members of the Argo II:

(Leader) Percy Jackson, son of Posiden/Neptune
(Leader) Jason Grace, son of Jupiter/Zeus
(Co-Leader) Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena
Piper Mclean, daughter of Aphrodite
Leo Valdrez, son of Hephastes
Hazel Levesque, daughter of pluto
Frank Zhang, son of Mars
Clarisse La Rue, daughter of Ares
Conner and Travis Stoll, sons of Hermes
Tyson, cyclops, son of Posiden
Mrs 'O Leary, hellhound
Ella, Harpy
(new roman demi-gods)Charlie Mada, son of Mars
(new roman demi-gods) Marcus hale, son of Minerva
(new roman demi-gods) Liz Johnson, daughter of Venus
Dakota, son of Bacchus
(new members) Max & Matt, son and daughter of Apollo

Seven of the Prophecy:
Percy
Jason
Piper
Leo
Hazel
Frank
Annabeth[not exactly sure, certain yet]

2. The Final Test

Max had left Camp half-blood, she couldn’t take it anymore. While Percy Jackson and his crew searches for the daughter of Apollo and Enkavma to make sure she hasn’t joined Gaia, new secrets and dangers begins to form in their chaotic world. Hazel must protect Frank’s burnt stick in order to keep him alive…but can she dodge all of Leo’s fireballs? As the demigods prepare for the final war in Greece, they are met with old friends and foes along their journey. They must get as many fighters as possible to join their fight…but what about the gods?

Seven of the prophecy:
Percy
Jason
Piper
Leo
Frank
Hazel
Max or Annabeth???

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters except for Max, Matt, Enkavma and other made up campers
last edited on Jan 12, 2013 at 02:24PM

올림푸스의 영웅들 254 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 254

over a year ago flamemouth27 said…
I
Annabeth
Annabeth stared up at the Argo II, it was really impressive, the dragon Festus’s head’s bronze glinted in the sun. Finally, thought Annabeth I finally get to see the old seaweed brain tomorrow! I- Leo’s voice snapped Annabeth out of her thoughts “Hello? Anyone in there?” asked Leo as he wave his hand in front of her face. Annabeth smacked it. “Ow!! You didn’t have to hit me jeez…” grumbled Leo “Uh? Sorry” said Annabeth with a smirk “Anyway, do we leave at dawn tomorrow?” she asked “Yep, and hey I think you should get some sleep you know, you look a little tired,” said Leo “But it’s only-” started Annabeth, but she stopped herself when she saw the sun disappearing over the hills “Yeah you’re right, fine, good night Leo,” said Annabeth “Sweet dreams,” smirked Leo as Annabeth wandered off to her cabin.
last edited over a year ago
hmmm
so what do you think? please reply!
P.S I wrote this in like 7-8 minutes? I dunno
crying
no comments no view me sad
meh
oh well, I'l just keep writing my story on this until soeone does
II
Annabeth
Sometimes, Annabeth just wished for once, demigods dreams can be good. But unfortunetly, that may never happen. In her nightmare, she was in a dark cave, she couldn't make out a thing, but she saw a bloody figure in the corner. As she approached it, she saw his face: he had messy black hair and olive skin, with cuts all over his face, he wore a black aviator's jacket with a t-shirt with green flaming skulls on it and his eyes were shut. She gasped "Nico?" his eyes fluttered open "Annabeth? w-where are you?" he asked desperately. Then, an evil laughter filled the cave, the stone walls seem to change shape as it turned into the face of Gaia. "So little hero, I assume you'll be going to Rome soon to attempt to shut the doors of death eh?" echoed Gaia in Annabeth's head "Shut up! go away!" screamed Annabeth "But my dear, even if you attempt to shut them, it won't work, I can see it now, you won't save anyone at the end. Join me, and we can actually make use of your wisdom" sang Gaia like a lullaby "No, I'll never help you, go back to sleep!" yelled Annabeth as a tear dripped down from her face. The ground cracked open. She screamed, trying frantically to get up but it was no good as she fell through the earth.

Annabeth woke with a start. She was beaded with sweat and she was sure she was falling. The morning sun poured onto her face. She peeked outside her cabin window and saw Jason and Piper heading towards the Argo II. Annabeth got out of bed and went to get change.
worried
plz comment!!!!!!
over a year ago gumbee said…
smile
It's good actually and you shouldn't be afraid about no comments. I was like that too when I first started off outcasts. Just post and the comments will just come- one of the first advise I got when I first started writing :)
big smile
cool thanks!!!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
post more this is REALLY good
over a year ago gumbee said…
Post soon :)
over a year ago universalpowa said…
see? now three people have commented.
it just takes time for people to notice it:)
check out my mark of athena too :) its called Universal's Mark of Athena

teehhee its good :) post soon :D
thanks mates!
smile
III
Leo
Leo's nightmare started like this, he was with his mum in the old machine shop, just seeing his mum made him forget about all his troubles. It was the night when the machine shop burned down. He hoped he could redo this night all over againbut instead of just wondering what the heck Gaia was, he would smash her face to bits, Leo style. It wasn't the first time he wished that. He looked up at his mum...BIG mistake.

Instead of the warm brown eyes his mother always wore, they were pure white "Now Mijo" she said with a voice that sounded like Gaia's. Leo was so startled, he nearly tripped over a box of screws that were facing up. Then, his expression turned from shocked, to angry "Gaia" he growled "Why are you so angry Mijo?" asked Gaia "STOP CALLING ME THAT! ONLY MY MUM CALLS ME MIJO!" yelled Leo "Oh, but I am your mum," said Gaia "No you're not! you're the onle who killed her, she's dead because of you!" screamed Leo as he tried to pull back tears. But it didn't work, the tears raced down his face. "No, I didn't Leo, you killed her. You're the one who started the fire," stated Gaia

The night seemed to fast forward, suddenly, he was standing outside the warehouse, the moment when his hand caught fire "See, you're the one who killed your mum. But it's not to late. Join me, and I can bring your mother back, I'll keep her safe!" sang Gaia "Well...I...""started Leo 'No' said a voice inside his head 'No, don't listen to her! She can charmspeak you even worst than Medea!'but Leo felt weak. He was the one who killed her, he started that fire "I...""said Leo as more tears streamed down his face. Suddenly, his senses came through, angry thoughts started filling Leo's brain. 'No, I didn't kill mum, Gaia did, she influenced me to "No" said Leo as he stopped crying. He was really angry now "YOUR'RE the one who made me start the fire. It's YOU'RE fault!" growled Leo. He was really mad now, he grabbed a stick from the ground, but before he could throw it at her, he was woken by Jake Mason.

"Dude, you were like tossing and turning all night, sorry for waking you but you nearly triggered the self destruct button!" said Jake "So what time is it?" asked Leo "Six thirty, but the others already headed off the the Argo II. But Chiron said to have a counsil before you guys leave." "Okay," said Leo reluctantly as he got off Charles Beckedorf's old bed.
big smile
this is REALLY good post soon!
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
laugh
hi you asked me to read this and it is REALLY good!!!! keep posting!
hmmm
hey sorry guys but the next few chapters won't have that much fighting or really wild dreams but Annabeth will see something really big.
P.S. sorry if the next few chapters are boring
smile
IV
Piper [Preview only]
Piper saw Annabeth walk towards them[Jason and Piper] from her cabin, Annabeth was always a strong and tough girl but when Piper saw her, her face was pale “Hey” said Piper as warmly as she could “Hey” said Annabeth quietly as she starred down at her shoes “Bad dream?” asked Piper Annabeth looked into her eyes, Annabeth’s eyes were stormier than ever “Yeah…” she croaked. There was a moment of awkward silence between them. But it didn’t last long until Jake Mason from the Hephaestus cabin followed by Leo ran towards them “Chiron wants a senior counsel meeting now, like right now” said Jake panting. Leo didn’t say anything ‘How odd…’thought Piper. Normally, Leo was always the one with the smart comments, but today, he seemed grim, like really grim which was unlike him.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{­}{}­{}{­}}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­
this chapter's really bad but it's only a preview for the moment
wink
IV
Piper
Piper saw Annabeth walk towards them[Jason and Piper] from her cabin, Annabeth was always a strong and tough girl but when Piper saw her, her face was pale “Hey” said Piper as warmly as she could “Hey” said Annabeth quietly as she starred down at her shoes “Bad dream?” asked Piper Annabeth looked into her eyes, Annabeth’s eyes were stormier than ever “Yeah…” she croaked. There was a moment of awkward silence between them. But it didn’t last long until Jake Mason from the Hephaestus cabin followed by Leo ran towards them “Chiron wants a senior counsel meeting now, like right now” said Jake panting. Leo didn’t say anything ‘How odd…’thought Piper. Normally, Leo was always the one with the smart comments, but today, he seemed grim, like really grim which was unlike him.

V
[Not really about anyone, just the meeting]-Part 1
“So I assume the 3 who went on the quest will be going aboard the Argo II followed by Annabeth right?” asked Clarisse as she set her muddy boots on the ping-pong table as Piper, Jason, Leo and Annabeth walked into the room “Yes, correct Clarisse, they will be, in fact, they will be leaving straight after this meeting actually” said Chiron at the end of the table. Annabeth, who have been quiet all the way from the Argo II nodded, but she didn’t say a word. “Yes,” Piper cut in “But we have to discuss a plan, just in case the Romans attack” she continued “But I don’t think they will, I mean we know that Tyson already made to Camp-Jupiter and confirmed that Percy is safe” said Jason “So we just head off to the Camp, get Percy and possibly the other 2 and we’re off the Rome?” asked Leo who suddenly seemed cheerful again after Conner and Travis Stoll shoved an ink cartridge up Clovis’s nose. “Yep, I think that’s th—” began Jason when he got interrupted “Wait, I think we shouldn’t just go, I mean just the seven of us? That won’t be enough! There’s 12 giants there and don’t forget the monsters!” said Annabeth as she sat forward “We can bring more campers, more is better than less anyway” she continued “Yeah but who’s gonna go to a death trap? We already know that gods may not help us” said Clarisse, at the moment she said it, thunder rumbled violently in the distance, the waves in the seas got bigger “No offence” she grumbled

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}

this is only part 1, I just needed a break from writing. I need to think of what to write next.
sad
no comments?
over a year ago pigs16 said…
this is really good, keep going
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Awesome! Just found it on popular content! Congrats!
over a year ago zaheer_abbas123 said…
awesome writin post soon......:)
Plz pozt soon!
please post this is REALLY good
over a year ago rock4ever said…
big smile
THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!! sorry i just made an acount to tell you that!
cool
cool, NEW PAGE!!!
When r u posting next?
over a year ago beba157jello said…
its awesome keep postin !!!!!:)
over a year ago universalpowa said…
plz post!! see? ur on the popular content already!!! howd u do it? sorry just curios :P lol post soon@@!! :D
worried
please post! i need a brake from wrighting Jason Leo and Peper read PJO!!! (im begging you!)
hmmm
how can you find more storys that is not in the popular content?
o never mind, i figued it out! if any one wants to see the new form i made when thay have nothing to do, go to the top and click on the link that says forum that is bellow the picture of the book the lost hero and click on Percy, Hazel, Reyna, and Frank read The Sea Of Monsters!
so check it out!
over a year ago blackNblue said…
PLease POST!.
Post!
Post soon!
over a year ago dramaqueen1999 said…
heart
Plz post soon!! :) i luv it!!
over a year ago Percabethteam said…
I need you to post, like right now. Please?
post sooon.....:)
over a year ago Wisdoms_Child said…
cool
coolio
Can u plz post?!
possst sooooon
pooosst soooon
heart
Post Soon Please!!!!!! Love it!!!!!
sad
Post!
really sorry guys, I haven't been on because my mum grounded me from the computer for not cleaning up the house!
wink
V
[Not really about anyone, just the meeting]-Part 2
“But we have to try, if we just sit back and do nothing, we’ll be crushed by giants and monsters! Gaia is waking, we all know that, so Clarisse, do YOU want Gaia to wake? Cause with your attitude like this, it seems like you do” yelled Annabeth from across the table. Everyone was shocked, at 2 things actually, 1 Annabeth’s temper for suddenly yelling, and 2, at Clarisse because she was speechless which wasn’t normal for her “Now, now settle down you two Annabeth just wants to hurry because she wants to go to the Roman camp” said Chiron. Annabeth blushed and looked down when he said it.

“Sorry Clarrise” grumbled Annabeth with a glare. “So who’s gonna go with us? And how many campers? We know that the Romans might beat us with their big mighty weapons or their-” Leo was interrupted when Jason coughed “Oh sorry, but who’s comin with us?” asked Leo “We’ll need the best fighters from Camp half-blood but remember the Romans, we’ll need an even number.” Said Annabeth “So we’ll probably need about 12 campers in total including the Roman campers and the seven” said Jason “I’m thinking Annabeth is the other one in the seven so there’ll be 4 greek half-bloods already and 3 roman half-bloods, we’ll just need 2 more from this camp and 3 ore from the other,” said Piper

“Um… Clarisse? Do you want to go with us?” asked Annabeth quietly “Normally, you wou;dn’t be my first choice but you’re one of the best fighters I know” she added quickly “eh, whatever,” grunted Clarisse as she rolled her eyes “Conner? Travis? Do any one of you want to go?” asked Annabeth. They looked at each other “Well, I don’t want to leave my brother behind” said Conner “same” said Travis “You can both go, Annabeth said the more is better anyway right?” said Jason

“Yeah, Conner, Travis you can both go, you two fight better with each other” said piper “So we have a plan?” asked Chiron who was surprisingly quiet “Yep, we go to Camp Jupiter, get the Roman campers, sail to Rome and close the doors of death,” said Jason as he looked at all the campers who were going, they all nodded “Then I declare this meeting officially over, Conner, Travis, Clarisse, go pack your bags, you have 10 minutes,” “Yes Chiron” they said in chorus as they ran off to their cabins.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}

sorry guys I'm not usally a third person writer so I'm not very good at writing them
smile
just sayin, i'll be goin on a holiday for bout 2 weeks but i'll try to write as much as can before I leave on friday.
@flamemouth27:grt chapter dude.......will miss u then for atleast two weeks.....merry christmas....:)post sooon
smile
thx
smile
VI
Piper
As the counsil departed, Piper went over to Annabeth “So… you nervous?” she asked “A little” replied Annabeth “Ok, a lot. You?” asked Annabeth. Piper immediately looked down, Annabeth knew it was a dumb thing to say “Oh sorry, um… I didn’t mean to…” she started “It’s ok” replied Piper. Piper didn’t want to be one of those annoying Aphrodite girls who’s always heart broken when their boyfriends remember people from their past, but she just couldn’t help it. Jason mentioned he remembered a girl called Reyna that even if he didn’t say it, they might have been on to something.
As they walked in silence to the Argo II and waited for the other campers, a crowd gathered at the base of the ship saying good-byes and things like that. Piper saw Jason smiled at her as he walk onto the ship, she smiled back but the normal warm feeling she got whenever she was around Jason has disappeared.

Conner and Travis were the last ones on, they insisted on bringing some pranks but Chiron said no, he came with us too. Piper wondered who’s going to look after the campers while he’s gone “don’t worry my dear, I told them even if Dionysus isn’t here, Zeus still made him watch them from Olympus just for this event” said Chiron when piper asked him. “And we’re off!” yelled Leo from the controls room.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­{}{­}{}­
sorry guys, this is a really short chapter but i want to go on to Annabeth