올림푸스의 영웅들 Back In Time

perlia4ever posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 04:54AM
Okay guys I have read alot of interesting forums
and so I thought I'd write one my self.
This is my first story so I expect constructive critisim and your opinion on how I could make things better
okay here's the description
tell me what you think and I will post if people comment saying they are interested. :D

Percy Jackson was screwed with over and over again. It all started when the love of his life left him for his brother. His parents got take from him by hords of monsters. When he became immortal, his father disowned him for falling in love with Thalia. His new love, loved him back but got taken from him by Zeus and got married off to some loser god. His demigod friends got manuplated by Zeus into hating him. Now he was a outcast among immortals, with no parents, no girl, and no friends. And seeing his love with some other god was the last straw for him. He along with Thalia, who didn't want to be apart from him, and dispised her arranged marrige husband, used his time powers to go back in time to the first day he started yancy acedemy, where his problems started. He went back to change his life from the one he currently had and to make sure NEVER to trust a certain daughter of Athena named Annabeth Chase. Follow him on his journey to relive his life and fix his mistakes.  

last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 04:59AM

올림푸스의 영웅들 442 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...