겨울왕국 is a 디즈니 animated film that's insanely popular. This review is about the things in 겨울왕국 that I don't like and the things that I enjoy.
Since I like being optimistic the cons comes first so I can 옮기기 on to the good stuff.
* 퀸 Elsa is a pretty uninteresting character. I know that several people 사랑 her and that's totally cool, but she doesn't appeal to me. Because her scenes are so dramatic I didn't have fun when she was around. She has perfectly good reasons to be serious, but it hurts the fun of the film. However I do really like her fight scene with the Duke of Weselton's henchmen. I hope that she's better in the sequel.
* Olaf is a bad comedy relief. Olaf's my least 가장 좋아하는 character in the film. Olaf was barley relevant to any of the story lines. I'm not a big 팬 of any of Olaf's jokes.
* Anna and Elsa's parents getting killed. Why did the writers have that scene? It's a mood killer.
* Anna and Kristoff are entertaining characters. Anna and Kristoff's scenes together are funny. The 2 of them are amusing in some scenes. Anna's enjoyably silly and Kristoff's pretty corny too.
* Prince Hans is a pretty good villain. Although I like the nice person that he pretended to be he works well as a smart and charismatic villain.
* The Duke of Weselton is my 가장 좋아하는 character in the film. He's a cool and entertaining villain. He's so absurd and cartoonish that he makes the film 더 많이 fun. Plus Alan Tudyk did a good job at voicing him.
* The 애니메이션 is good. The characters have unique and cool looking designs.
The film has some big problems, but the film is fun enough to be worth checking out. However I want the sequel to be better.