빅뱅이론 Do 당신 think the producers want sexual tension between Penny and Sheldon?

vincentballou posted on Oct 20, 2012 at 12:37AM
It looks that way to me. It's been done before in other shows. The freespirit chases the frigid one. From the last couple of episodes they seem to be more than hinting at it. The latest where she takes an opportunity to kiss his face in front of her boyfriend. Does anyone else see this, or is it just me?

빅뱅이론 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Bibi69 said…
smile
No you're probably not the only one, but I'm not one of them, because Prady and Lorre already said that there's never going to be anything other than friendship between Sheldon and Penny, also, I don't know if you noticed it, but Sheldon didn't like the fact that Penny was kissing him on the nose and cheeks (and I have to say that this scene was hilarious though lol), and Penny only did that to bother him, like she always does, and Leonard and Amy didn't mind because they know there's nothing there, they thought it was funny too.
They only wrote that scene to make people laugh and yes probably to mess up with Shenny shiper's minds, because they like to do that, but only to tease fans, nothing else, they said so themselves in interviews, there's nothing there LOL, Sheldon is with Amy, if he had some feelings about Penny he would already be with her, he said himself in an early episode:

(6x02: The Decoupling Fluctuation):
"How can she not be sure how she feels? You know, when I have a feeling, I know it"

so it's kind of obvious that there is nothing between those two,
but I have nothing against Shenny shipers, anyone is free to ship whoever they want :), but we're talking about facts here, not fanfictions :)
over a year ago vincentballou said…
yeah i can understand that. but a good comedy has never been predictable. but it doesn't matter to me either way.
over a year ago KirbyDerby said…
smile
I hope so. They have way better chemistry than L/P or S/A.
@Bibi69: Your reasoning for the quote is flawed, why is Sheldon so reluctant to advance in his relationship with Amy, then? And since when has Sheldon been a genius about relationships? He wasn't talking about feelings in that manner, obviously.
You say all that stuff as though it's a fact, but it's not, it's your opinion.

Anyways,I find, L/P to be dull, repetitive, and predictable. I hope the writers make the right choice by the end!