The Beauty 샵 Beauty 질문

mrsblack_1089 posted on Dec 07, 2008 at 04:53AM
I hope someone can help...

1) HOW DO YOU GET RID OF PIMPLES????? I used Proactiv, and it sucked. I use Clean and Clear now and sometimes it works but sometimes not. If I get a pimple, it never goes away.

2) When did you start wearing makeup? (like foundation, blush, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara to school, that is)

3) HOW DO YOU GET RID OF BLACKHEADS??????? I use Clean and Clear for that too but I swear it just makes them more noticable. One even grew, I swear it!!

4) What do you do for a very oily face?

5) How do you stop getting hang nails? No matter how much lotion, they keep growing back...

6) Do you have a trick to stop biting/picking your nails?

7) How do you make teeth whiter without a whitening kit? Is that even possible? Plus if I do use a whitening kit, is it safe on teeth?

8) If there is no possible way to get rid of pimples, how do you cover them up at least?

Thanks!!

The Beauty 샵 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago livi_wells said…
Ok,
Firstly, if you don't want pimples ditch the foundation quick smart. I have the same problem with oily skin and pimples, go to the chemist/pharmacy/drugstore and buy yourself a bottle of zinc vitamin supplements - they worked for me. Also, ditch the Clean and Clear because it excessively dries the skin and so it creates MORE oil to compensate - leaving you with pimples. I use PHisohex (I think that's how it's spelt), it's anti-bacterial so it stops the oil from getting to the stage that it causes pimples. You can also buy this from the chemist/pharmacy/drugstore. It also works for blackheads.

I personally don't wear makeup to school, except for a tinted moisturizer (for even complexion) - if you want to I guess it's up to you when you feel comfortable wearing it.

You mentioned biting and picking nails and hangnails. These two are related. Stop the biting/picking, stop the hangnails. I recommend getting yourself a manicure (not acrylic or gel, just get your real ones done nicely) because you won't want to ruin the beautiful job your beautician did by biting and picking!!

Mix about 2 tablespoons of bi-carb soda and mash 1-2 strawberries to form a paste. Leave it on your teeth for 5 minutes, two-three times a week - worked for me!

Pimples do go away, most clear up after the age of 16 or 17 in girls and often covering them up with concealer and foundation makes the problem worse. Don't pick at them or rub your hands to your face because it spreads the oil. Trust me after a week or two of washing using an anti-bacterial was and not worrying about them they'll start to disappear.

Hope I helped
:)