the atasunta family 두라라라!! RP

tammav5 posted on Jul 31, 2013 at 02:46PM
OKAY~~ THIS IS A DURARARA RP!! don't know the anime? just follow my lead ;) i promise i won't do ya wrong~
use the form below to get started~~

Name:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Personality:
Family:
Appearance:

Im doing one too so don't worry okay :)
 OKAY~~ THIS IS A DURARARA RP!! don't know the anime? just follow my lead ;) i promise i won't do ya w
last edited on Jul 31, 2013 at 03:22PM

the atasunta family 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tammav5 said…
Name: Tae Heiwajima
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Personality: Polite, quirky, random.
Family: Yuuhei and Shizuo Heiwajima

--TOPIC:: LIFE IN IKEBUKURO--

Tae looked around the overly white room and sighed. Just a normal day. Gang members wearing yellow scarves covered in red and doctors running in and out or the operating room. Again perfectly normal...well considering the past few days.

Tae had seen the turmoil unfold quite a few times. Case and point, the day she and her older brother shizuo went for a walk. Tae was ecstatic but, her brother was more stoic as usual. Thats when they ran into a particular black haired male. Izaya Orihara.
"Good to see you shizu-chan" Izaya would say.
Shizuo would just hiss out his name and find the nearest street sign. This only made Izaya's grin widen. Then it all exploded. Shizuo began throwing things and Izaya would only dodge them skillfully. Tae felt sick watching this and soon fled the scene.

Turmoil. Growing turmoil. Sickening turmoil. It made Tae sick. Of course she wasn't in the right profession not to see turmoil unfold everyday. She was an E.R. nurse after all.

Turmoil.Ever growing turmoil...

Tae scowled.