틴 타이탄 Teen titan: Retribution RP

dxarmy423 posted on Feb 15, 2012 at 09:53PM
In this rp you can play as any character from teen titans or your own character

You can play as characters from other shows as long as you say how they got into the world

you can choose to be a bad guy, good guy or what ever you want

Rules:

1. No god modding

2. Please follow reply format

3. No killing with out permission

4. To cut down on confusion, no more that 4 characters per user

5. Please keep it P-13 or lower

6. More rules maybe added if needed

틴 타이탄 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago suukifox said…
(i joined)
over a year ago dxarmy423 said…
Name: Mogar
Powers: Jedi and Sith powers
How he got into the titans universe: Crash landed on earth after a teleporter accident with his space ship
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

*In Jump city, On top of titan tower*

Mogar: *watches over the city* this tower like fortress was abandoned

Mogar: I wonder what happened to the people who were here before
over a year ago kitmolly123 said…
Name:Mina

Powers:Spellcaster

Info:She's a witch that came from another dimension.While she's in the Titan's dimension,she steals money so she could give it to the poor.She's very generous when it comes to things like that.

Looks:(To be uploaded later,just look at here: link)
last edited over a year ago
*In the City*

Mogar: *walking down the street* hmm...I sense evil and good

Mogar: its so hard to tell the difference
(im going as raven)

raven: -walks around in the city-
 (im going as raven) raven: -walks around in the city-
*in the city*

Mogar: *senses dark powers* *sees Raven* that must be the person that destroyed the tower fortress

Mogar: *appears right in front of Raven* Stop evil one!
raven: thank god im not going back there ever again -keeps walking- wat do u want...-disappears in2 the shadows-
raven: -reappears at the far end of the city- idoits...they dont know who i am...-keeps walking and away from the city-
Mogar: *falls out of the sky* you can't run away evil one!

Mogar: I have superior skills

Mogar: *to raven* now prepare to be destoyed *takes out a lightsaber*
raven: -changes in2 a blk raven and flies away and her eyes turned red and shoots her magic at him-
over a year ago xboxrocksx45 said…
i'll be robin

robin: -runs in- hey she's with us! -launches grappling gun onto building next to raven- hey raven! -throws batarane at Mogar- you ok raven? -looks at city- wow
over a year ago itsatrapy said…
(beast boy)*jumps from one building from another*
over a year ago BUTCHERCUP said…
smile
I'll be Raven but if Thers to many I'll be a half demon :)
Name: America
over a year ago MikkiDs said…
Name: Molly
Powers: she can turn into a giant gray and white wolf about as tall as robin when standing on all fours about 1/3 bigger than cyborg when standing on hind legs
Appearance(when not giant wolf): she's of native American heritage she wears a native American dress like Pocahontas' she wears moccasins and wears eagle feathers in her black hair
Personality: happy go lucky, easily distracted, is a very loyal and loving friend
Robin:*kicks mogar*
*sees robin* Beast Boy:hey robin can i help you
Robin:yeah!
cool
Beast Boy:*kicks with him*
Robin:thaks bb
Beast Boy:no problem robin *shapeshfits into hawk and flys away*
over a year ago Bluestar2000 said…
Name: Chanel

Villan Name: Silver Dragon

Appearance: Wears a silver dragon mask so no-one really knows what she looks like. Wears a sleeveless, silver tank top hat shows her stomuch with the latin names of the 4 elements tattoed on her stomuch too, and white skinny jeans with black knee-high boots with heels, and has long white hair in a ponytail and golden eyes. Slightly tall and slim with slight curves.

Powers: Can control the 4 elements (earth, air, fire and water) and she can control them by wearing a necklace with a sapphire (water) ruby (fire) diamond (air) emerald (earth) becuase each of the jewels represent a element. If she loses the necklace then she can't use her powers since it is too dangerous. And her hands, eyes and necklace glow the colour of the element she is using, (so if she was controlling water then her hands, eyes and necklace would glow blue)

BIO: She was orphaned at age 5 when Control Freak sank the ship that she and her parents were sailing on, killing her parents. Control Freak kidnapped her and erased her memory so she thought that Titans had murdered her parents, and then he gave her powers so he could use her to defeat the Titans and make them weak so he could kill them.

Personality: Control freak made her have a cold and sarcastic personality, with a streak of slyness but under that she is a loyal, intelligent friend with a kind and brave heart.

Facts: Since her mother was French, she has a French name with a slight French accent,
Her partner in crime is Cheshire, and they're best friends
Is actually really nice and dosent like to kill people
She is called silver dragon becuase when you make her lose her temper, she transforms into a silver dragon

-----------------

Chanel: *uses the element fire to make a fireball fly at BB, setting his tail feather on fire*
Chanel: Whoops, I'm so sorry *smirks sarcasitclly*
over a year ago RavenEmoticlone said…
Name: Alex
Hero name: Wild Beast
Appearance: Pink skin, pink hair, pink eyes, (mainly just pink everything)
Powers: The same as Beast Boy.
BIO: She was walking around a forest when a pink spider poisoned her. She was found dying, but the titans brought her in, and nursed her back to health. Beast Boy, having close to the same problem, took her life in his hands. They found the same cure that his parents used on Beast Boy, but when it cured her, her skin was pink hair was pink eyes were pink (although they turn turquoise at times) everything was pink. She also found that she had the same power as Beast Boy. Personality: Playful
Facts: Is dating Beast boy
over a year ago RavenEmoticlone said…
WB:*slams into wall* Ugh! *gets up and dodges the big stone by turning into a Pterodactyl and flying behind you while turning into a human* Eh-ha-ha-ha! Am not! Imma right here!
Silver Dragon: *jumps around and round-house kicks WB in the face* As fascinating as taking to a pink Titan is, I must go: places to go, things to hide, jewels to steal
over a year ago Maangbender said…
worried
Name: Roxie
Description:Brown Hair Hazel eyes.
Power: Electricity
Alias: Shock
Personality: Spazy, dramatic, and funny.
Background: "WHY SHOULD YOU KNOW!!!!"