TDI's Noah Noah isn't gay and here's why

Noah100 posted on Oct 17, 2010 at 10:23PM
Boy oh boy, you people who think Noah likes Cody are so wrong. Why? Because it was merely a coincidence that Noah and Cody kissed and hugged. They both did it because they were next to each other when they slept. If Courtney was next to Noah at the time, Noah would've kissed and/or hugged her. If Katie was next to Noah at the time, Noah would've kissed and/or hugged her. Do you see what I mean? It could've been anybody! I know some of you Noah fan girls like to think that Noah likes Cody, but come to reality and look at the proof. By the way, Noah hugged Bridgette. Noah likes Bridgette, but he's been hiding his feelings about it.

TDI's Noah 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LittleNoCoFan said…
angry
We all have opinions! I personaly like NoCo(NoahxCody) but it's just a crack/fannon pairing it's not like it's real!
over a year ago awsomeTDfan said…
crying
so true (at least brigette is a nice person)
over a year ago djb645 said…
smile
Thank You! Someone else has a clue. I know others have their opinions and what not, but seriously the fangirls kinda annoy me with NoCo stuff.
over a year ago TDIfanJai499 said…
big smile
Thank you. I'm okay with it being a fanon pairing...but i support KATIE X NOAH.. <3 ^^ P.s..dont they look cute in this pic?
 Thank you. I'm okay with it being a fanon pairing...but i support KATIE X NOAH.. <3 ^^ P.s..dont the
over a year ago GeekGirl said…
So true
over a year ago Animetama said…
laugh
i realize that's true but hey, we can all day dream about noco if we can XD
over a year ago iPsychic said…
smile
You don't know if he likes anyone, no-one knows! But, I like NoCo and you can't change that about me ;)
over a year ago busterlover said…
I AGREE STOP teasing my Noahkins
over a year ago EmoDork_Cartoon said…
meh
I have to disagree, Noah and Cody are always next to each other, staring at each, and always "happen" to fall asleep on or by each other. it's basically canon if you pay attention to the scenes and backgrounds.
17 days ago M3NIC said…
yeah go ahead and say that but my opinion will never change on noco. i absolutely like noco and thats not gonan change that
17 days ago M3NIC said…
hmmm
+ Noah dosen't like bridgette. He only hugged her because he wanted warmth. It was pretty cold where he was so yeah
17 days ago M3NIC said…
On the wiki, it doesn't say that noah had an interest in bridgette. Nor anywhere, But still. i respect all ships. Excluding rpoships, comships or any problematic ships.
 On the wiki, it doesn't say that noah had an interest in bridgette. Nor anywhere, But still. i respec