TDI's GwenxDuncan Who else thinks that Courtney should lay off Duncan and Gwen?

Angel1324159 posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 10:52PM
I'm not trying to be mean to Courtney fans or possibly Trent fans , but Courtney shouldn't be giving Duncan contracts and a list on how to be her boyfriend. Atleast Gwen sees past the mohawk and piercing Courtney only got back with him in tda because he won the money and said every king needs a queen. And have you ever notice that when Gwen said on the aftermath that she and Duncan were just friends that the avil fell but she jumped. And Gwen and Duncan have so muchmore in common than Courtney. And as far as i'm concerned Courtney wanted him to be another Courtney and money. And Duncan liked her because of her anger and lust. And for the people who think Duncan and Courtney should be together just look up the song Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls it fits them perfectly. And for trent and Gwen he was to clingy and started throwing challenges for her. And stuff but really if you think about it she really didn't have to break up with him she just had to say quit throwing challenges. And for Gwen and Duncan i really like them together but i don't like how they got together Duncan should of dumped Courtney before he went and kissed Gwen and more stuff so who agrees with me?

TDI's GwenxDuncan 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago trentgwenfan1 said…
smile
i agree courtney is acting like a spoled bratshe had 47 things to change about duncan huh and some other poeple say DXG is fake love uh look what courtney was acting like when she was with duncan i totally agree with you
over a year ago bakes2389 said…
big smile
Courtney is just one of those characters where i truly despise her personality. She is very egotistical, annoying, selfish, arrogant, and just ridiculous. But those are just my feelings. I agree that she shouldn't make a contract on her bf's actions, and try to change him. I also feel that her emotional, physical, and psychological abuse was awful and I feel bad for Duncan. No one deserves that. I like that Gwen accepts Duncan for who he is and they are friends. However, I must tell you though that the anvil never fell in the aftermath when she said they were just friends. The anvil fell when Bridgette told a lie. There is a video though on youtube that says how it should have happened and it was when the anvil fell after Gwen's statement....which is completely false. I feel that DxG have a stronger relationship in that they have common interests, isn't just a physical relationship, and they understand each other's needs. Also, they do not obsess over one another or be possessive towards the other (like both Courtney and Trent). And I do agree that it was tacky the way DxG got together. Duncan clearly didn't have the decency to break up with her, but then again, that is his personality and it was kind of expected. However, I am glad that DxG is together and I hope they stay strong!
over a year ago saphire1031 said…
There is one thing i must say: BRING OUT THE DAGGERS PEOPLE!! COURT IS GOING DOWN!!
over a year ago Angel1324159 said…
Thanks people.
over a year ago Angel1324159 said…
And wow Saphire.
over a year ago AngelDrive9 said…
Sorry but if Gwen can't see the wrong in Duncan actions then maybe they do deserve each other and piss off...
over a year ago bakes2389 said…
^ I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure that Gwen is aware of Duncan's actions and her own. And they do deserve each other. They both deserve to have someone who loves them for who they are and doesn't either obsess over them or be possessive over them.
over a year ago gxd4eva said…
Total true, bakes.
AngelDrive, please get off this fan site!!
over a year ago GaiaCourtney99 said…
Fuck fuck fuck you very very much!!! Except for AngelDrive: you're a genius, I completely agree with you!!!
DuncanxGwenFan commented…
Gwen x duncan 4ever over a year ago
Angel1324159 commented…
I'm sorry, but they do notice when they do wrong, and they both have flaws, I just have to say Courtney had a few flaws as well. She has her moments, when she is actually nice, but when it comes to Duncan and Gwen....yeah 당신 kinda get what I'm trying to say. I am stressing that she not a bad person. I'm just saying she has some flaws too, and not just Gwen and Duncan. over a year ago
over a year ago isabellarocks said…
I believe that Gwen and duncan are just just what's the word amazing together