테일러 로트너 What is the hottest thing about Taylor?

sladkoto_anna posted on Jan 29, 2010 at 08:19AM
What do you like the most in Taylor?

테일러 로트너 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Miranda-Cullen said…
heart
well this is not hard at all his abs DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago sladkoto_anna said…
heart
I like everything-his smile, his eyes, his hair, his face, his character... But the most I like his body!
over a year ago chumonmybum said…
kiss
i love his amazing smile it makes me go warm inside :)
over a year ago megan_12345609 said…
hes got a perfect bod, amazing smile and sparkling eyes =P
over a year ago SUPERGRL said…
His faceeeeee OMGGGGG and smile.. cause it makes me smile HAHA :)
over a year ago talie_ said…
heart
well...everything!! lol..but if we're going into details..that would be his face obviously!! i mean that smile..those teeth OMG what a true wolf!! lol..and those eyes..you could just flip...and the body of course cant miss that one..and that hair..oh god somebody kill me now!!
over a year ago xXTDLxX said…
smile
I LOVE his TEETH and his smile. Its SEXY on him
over a year ago allstar101 said…
heart
my friend says he looks hot only when hes shirtless :p oh yea hahahaha
over a year ago sladkoto_anna said…
heart
he looks perfect anytime. it doesn't matter if he's shirtless, if he's smiling and etc
over a year ago talyorsHOT said…
big smile
with his shirt on with his shirt off
i go with anna sladkoto
over a year ago freyurr said…
heart
Everything. He's absolutely perfect
over a year ago imataylorlover said…
mischievous
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
over a year ago kellie09 said…
for me it's the way he carries himself...he has to know he's hot but he doesnt seem to be cocky about it and that's really sexy :)
over a year ago lawyergirl2b said…
everything about him is drool-worthy! Eyes, nose, hair, teeth, smile, lips, arms, ABS, legs...-i mean, can you spell S-E-X-Y?!?!
everything about him is drool-worthy! Eyes, nose, hair, teeth, smile, lips, arms, ABS, legs...-i mean, can you spell S-E-X-Y?!?!
and also his attitude and charachter and stuff,and when you roll it all together... *swoon*!!!! not to mention, i have the same bday as him (not the year)so we are practically MADE for eachother!!!!!
and also his attitude and charachter and stuff,and when you roll it all together... *swoon*!!!! not to mention, i have the same bday as him (not the year)so we are practically MADE for eachother!!!!!
over a year ago jbishot10002 said…
kiss
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh he is kiss alithios