Stormclan Who am I?

Moonstorm100 posted on Nov 05, 2010 at 04:25PM
K, so heres Stormstar to tell everyone I hav a fun thing ta do! I drew this pic of a StarClan warrior and whoever can guess who she is n how she died will win a prize! Ok heres ur hint:
She was one of the first warriors of StormClan and her main priority was to keep her clan fed, even if it meant death by starvation herself, who is she?
 K, so heres Stormstar to tell everyone I hav a fun thing ta do! I drew this pic of a StarClan warrior

Stormclan 42 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
lolz! I doubt anyones gona get it write! i'll tell u guys the prize once its guessed right! If no one can get it I'll tell a second clue! Also try lookin back at some past articles, or pics, u'll find somthin on her eventually! ~Stormstar
 lolz! I doubt anyones gona get it write! i'll tell u guys the prize once its guessed right! If no one
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
Wavestorm? and died hunting a rabbit and got killrd?
big smile
nope not Wavestorm, she died of old age, this cat died long before Wavestorm
grr Nightstar?
over a year ago -Foxfang- said…
Featherdance? Idk
over a year ago Silverblaze206 said…
tongue
Rainfire? Angelrain? I'm just guessing on what Soyala and Tala told me.
big smile
No Tanglebelly, Nightstar was black, n this cat died long b4 Featherdance, and I dont even no who Rainfire n Angelrain r, Silverblaze? But good guesses! ~Stormstar
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
I know! Rainfire was the FIRST medicine cat of StormClan and Angelrain was your daughter, the SECOND medicine cat of StormClan! (:

Umm.....Bluefire
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
Hmm.. But Bluefire didn't die before Featherdance, did she? :\ grrr. I'm looking back at stuff! xD
Could it have been Petalfall? Hunting a rabit and got hit by a monster doing so?
good job penny! At least someones lookin back at stuff! n o now i remember Rainfire, but there was no Anglerain, Tala, the second medicane cat of StormClan was Lilybreeze not Angelrain, n no its no Bluefire! ~Stormstar
tongue
No Penny, this cat died long b4 Petalfall waz even born ~Stormstar
over a year ago Edwin3 said…
I didn't join till later but let me think...Jayshivers?
Yeah, now that I think of it, Angelrain was from BlazeClan... Not StormClan...

(and a monster is a car. in case anybody didn't know... xD)
yah
Darkshade? Same reason as before? xD
not Jayshivers, n this cats a girl! ok, heres a second clue: This cat was alive around the time of the beginning of StormClan ~Stormstar
Dawnpaw or whatever her warrior name is haha I'm reading the first comments. Bloodpaw. Umm....Mistyflower
Hmm.. It could be Nightpaw? (I'm looking at the photos! xD)
Wait... Is it YOU Stormstar?
laugh
No its not me penny! omg i hav a regular gray nose not dark gray nose penny! Why would u even say that! lolz! thats not wat i look like wen i draw myself! lolz! ~?Stormstar
lolz sorry! I recalled to the one pic that you made entitled, Stormstar's Blind!! And you never really told us the cause of it. I just now guessed that it was you because you could go blind from being hit by a monster! xD And I think I'm out of guesses right now...
Skyheart?
big smile
Is it Stormstar's mother?
wink
nope, ok last n final hint, this she-cat shares Stormstars blood, but is not a decendent! So heres all 3 hints together:

Hint #1- She was one of the first warriors of StormClan and her main priority was to keep her clan fed, even if it meant death by starvation herself

Hint #2-This cat was alive around the time of the beginning of StormClan

Hint #3-she-cat shares Stormstars blood
n no edwin, not those either
sheesh i dont even know!
mischievous
does everyone give up yet? I told u guys it waz really hard! lolz! Its really hard because its n awsome prize! ~Stormstar
wink
I get that it's difficult but I'm not giving up yet.
laugh
Silvercloud- Stormstar's sister.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
yep! DING! DING! DING! u got it right, Edwin! Silver was Stormstars littermate, makin her kin but not a decendent! She also joined StormClan wen it was first created, makin her one of the first warriors of StormClan! But sadly, she died b4 it reached 5 members! Now Edwin, to win the prize tell me how she died? ~Stormstar
laugh
Oh man you're good at this xD Let me look again.
She was hit by a monster?
laugh
yep! Ok ur prize is..........ONE OF UR CHARACTORS GETS TA B THE STAR OF A MUSIC VID! yay! ~Stormstar
haha Cool!
sunny
Can I please have Peachpaw and Minceclaw or Parchpaw and Tanglepaw as a couples vid.?
Congrats Edwin...
laugh
Dude Edwin you're beast! I couldn't have done that xD
wink
sure Edwin, I'll get started on that soon ~Stormstar
wink
awesomeness sweet that's really cool Stormstar I didn't know you had a sister!
yep! If u looked n the past articles u'd find out ALOT more about Sotrmstar that u never knew! ~Stormstar