Stormclan StarClan's Word

SoyalaLeisu posted on Jul 05, 2010 at 10:46PM
Amongst the stars are spirits. SpiritClan, StarClan, ShiningStars...they all live together in a peaceful reign over the forests. Keeping balance between the Clans is difficult, but somehow managing to do it are the spirit ancestors of the great skies.

One cat in particular, a small orange tabby, stepped out. She glared at the brown splotched white calico across from her.

"You call my cats disloyal, Smallfire?" she asked, her words coming in hisses. The brown and white tom across from her nodded.

"Yes."

The she-cat hissed. "Pinegrowth is MY kin? You're calling my daughter, and ELDER might I add, a bad mother?"

The tom shook his head and hissed. "You are not LISTENING, Spruceleaf. Your medicine cat attacked another Medicine cat, who by the way was doing her job. I don't care if you're related to her or not, she still broke the warrior code."

Spruceleaf's whole body shuddered in anger. "Which is? She follows a different code! You can ask any spirit ancestors!"

A marmalade she-cat stepped out of the forest and put her nose right against Spruceleaf's. "It doesn't matter!" she hissed. "The StormClan medicine cat is too violent. A loyal medicine cat wouldn't do the things she does. Say the things she does. Pinegrowth is out of control."

"Attacking a loyal queen."

"Attacking a medicine cat."

"Accusing a well-meaning elder of being 'disloyal'".

"Scaring the kits."

"Maltreating her apprentice to the point where even Diamondpaw won't talk anymore."

The brown tom--Smallfire--rose to his feet. "It has been unanimously decided, Spruceleaf. Either Pinegrowth be tamed, or Pinegrowth will perish."

Daisyflower, who had been traveling through the forest this whole time, all alone minus Wolf, was curled up to sleep. She was tired after traveling so far, but her companion was going to get her home, and no matter how far it took her she wanted to be with her Clanmates again.

But even an energizer bunny could not have had a more sudden reaction. Daisyflower was up and on her feet the moment the dream ended. Deep sadness crawled through her as she thought of her dream. She could still smell Spruceleaf's scent wreathing around her. She fought down the choking sadness to an even greater urge.

Pieces fell into place. After Scarletstar had lead her to the edge of their territory and let the "prisoners" go, StormClan had attacked. They'd wanted revenge. Revenge for nothing! I wasn't there! And they had wisely taken Pinegrowth, a loyal she-cat, who had stupidly fought in the battle. She had injured the medicine cat of ColdClan--a major violation of the warrior code was to attack a medicine cat--and now StarClan decreed that she must be punished for her stupid mistake.

They're going to take my daughter! I must protect her! Out loud, she was hysterical. "Wolf!" she cried. "Wolf! Get up!"

Her counterpart startled awake. "What is it?" she groaned. "Is this what Clan life is like?"

"We must get back immediately!" she shouted, panic dubbing over defence for her Clan. "We have to go! Right now!"

"Why?" asked Wolf, who must have been tired after her long journey. It didn't even occur to Daisyflower that poor Wolf hadn't just traveled that same long distance, but had been there to guide Daisyflower along too.

"StarClan! They're going to kill my daughter!"

Pinegrowth must change or she will perish
last edited on Jul 05, 2010 at 10:47PM

Stormclan 44 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
blush
So it's not as long. But it's still an interesting and scary decree. And the italics at the bottom is just the prophecy, it's not me saying anything in particularly harsh toward you, Tigerstripe. ~Soyala~
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ferretandsilt said…
tongue
What does it mean? *draws kits closer* ~Shrewclaw

It's pretty clear, actually. I think it means that Pinegrowth has to stop taking steroids JOKING she just has to calm down. ~Steamfur
over a year ago Cinderstar said…
lolz i take steriods allllll the time! just kidding! lolz!
over a year ago flowergirl19 said…
meh
wut r steriods? nd wut is rong with pinegrowth? dappleberry
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
i guess shes to violent??
Steroids is an illegal drug that is often used to make something stronger.
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
tongue
*nods* I think my former brother-in-law did steroids.
How illegal. No offence, but good thing she's ditching him.
over a year ago Blacksun2 said…
steroids are also recommended by doctors though but olny in small doses and completly for medicial proposes
over a year ago Edwin3 said…
angry
Why are we talking about drugs when our medicine cat is in danger? ~Fernsniffer

*scoops kits up and nudges toward nursery* Let's get you three somewhere safer. ~Swiftbreeze
tongue
*nods* Good question. Come, younglings. *follows Swiftbreeze* ~Shrewclaw

*blinks* what are we going to do about Pinegrowth? StarClan said that if she doesn't change her ways, we'll perish. ~Steamfur
she'll perish not us
Same difference! We'll be dead in no time without a medicine cat! ~Steamfur
true then we should get a med cat apprentice!
We have one! But she NEVER EVER gets on!
We have a med. cat apprentice. But the thing is, how is she going to learn the things that she doesn't know yet?
Maybe StarClan will tell her? They're still trying to mentor Pinegrowth, obviously.
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
or we get a new med cat apprentice
Like who? *glances at Shrewclaw, Swiftbreeze and kits* One of them? ~Steamfur
laugh
Me? No way! I want to become a warrior!
~Sandkit
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
worried
Nothing will happen! Pinegrowths a loyal medicane cat! *exchanges a glance with Pinegrowth, her eyes bewhiched with knowlegde of a secret between them* should we tell them the truth, Pinegrowth? ~Stormstar
over a year ago Tigerstripe said…
smirk
NO! its none of there concern, Stormstar! The deed is done! N StormClan is saved because of it! Nyway i dont believe this! I must change or I will perish?! *looks up at the sky* Take your best shot StarClan! Im not going ANYWHERE! -Pinegrowth
laugh
Okay, I'm just guessing here, but... well, I'll ask you in an email... well, maybe not.. it's way beyond wrong.. xD
~Penny
last edited over a year ago
angry
You know what, I think we have a right to know! You're our medicine cat, how are we supposed to trust a single thing you do or say if you HIDE things from us? And you too, Stormstar! You're our LEADER. We trust you to guide us through a lot, and you've been here a long time. Long enough to deceive us? Is the StormClan I grew up in a lie? *turns back on Clanmates to stalk away* Talk to me when you decide to be good LOYAL Clanmates. ~Daisyflower~

*stares after with wide eyes* *whispered* What's her problem?
over a year ago Razorfang55555 said…
angry
*hisses* I believe our medicane cat AND leader are very loyal! Somtimes its better that some secrets remain a secret! You should know that very well! -Blackclaw
over a year ago Moonshine321 said…
Everyone! Calm down! I'm sure that they have their reasons for keeping secrets from us. Remember on how Firestar hid that one prophecy for soo long, and then the three had to TELL him that they know?
crying
That doesn't matter! What matters is that I'M supposed to trust them, and they betrayed that trust. I thought we were all friends!
over a year ago Razorfang55555 said…
well! they cant tell you everything! -Blackclaw
meh
But they shouldn't be keeping secrets because that makes the Clan wary that they're keeping other secrets, and then it becomes a big mess..
--Pricklespots
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
angry
*hisses* secrets are secrets! Most secrets are shared between Leader, Medicane cat, deputy, n third n command! Its between us 4! n concerns none of you! If Tanglescar asked to know I would tell him but not here, its none of the clans buissness! ~Stormstar
angelic
Okay. I understand.
--Pricklespots
sad
I understand to an extent, but if you're GOING to keep secrets, you might not want to MENTION that you have a secret!

And does that make it okay for ME to keep secrets from YOU and everyone else?
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
worried
*tips head to side* Will Pinegrowth be okay? *glances at the medicine cat with worry*

-Dreampaw
rainy
They think so but I don't. I'm worried about her, and as her mother, I have reason to worry more. It isn't right for them to ignore an omen such as this. ~Daisyflower~
sad
true...*flicks tail*

-Dreampaw
im sure shell be alright for now anyways....
angelic
*nods* Hopefully.
The prophecy DID say that if she doesn't change her ways, then she'll perish. If she changes, then she should be fine.
--Pricklespots
well she has changed by having a new apprentice
worried
Yes, but has she changed how she acts? That's the important part. If she starts another fight, then that could be it for her.
*growls* My kit will be safe, you can count on that! StarClan or not she will make it through this! ~Daisyflower~

I wanna be Stormstar's apprentice! ~Lichenkit~
over a year ago Edwin3 said…
Good luck with that, both of you.
No luck needed. ~Daisyflower~

Thanks! ~Lichenkit~
sad