Stormclan Asta Levista!

Moonstorm100 posted on Jun 28, 2010 at 05:43AM
Hi pple! this is Moony! M not gona b on alot again till friday night, if not at all! Hope u pple r loyal while m away! remember i WILL return friday night so c ya then!

Stormclan 58 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
wink
bye bye! till friday i probably wont c ur comments till i get back! I'll miss u all! bye! ~Stormstar
over a year ago orkneymatrix said…
bye!
over a year ago bluestarluver10 said…
wink
bye! i'll stay loyal! and lets hope everyone else does too!
over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
dido, bluestarluver10! I completely agree!
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Me too!
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
big smile
I would never leave if this Clan crashed and burned to a crisp! Goodbye, Stormstar. May StarClan light your path!
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
wink
Goodbye Stormstar see u on Friday!
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
bye
over a year ago Mousefang said…
big smile
have fun
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
by ill keep watch
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
big smile
Bye Stomstar! I'll be on as much as possible!
Me too!
big smile
Same!!!
Lolz.
Lolz.
over a year ago ThunderCat said…
big smile
yep! hope you have a good time at a place or thing or whatever your doing thats sssssssssooooooooooo big its keeping you away from StormClan and fanpop!
yeah!
big smile
*nods*
big smile
yup yup! Have fun!
yup!
over a year ago lovejr08 said…
Adios
over a year ago Tigerstripe said…
yup! I wish i was allowed to leave home and go to the stinking beach but im lucky if i get 2 feet away from my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Windstar said…
tongue
wow that sucks............... -Sparrowbeak
laugh
I'm going on two vacations! Lol im so lucky!
blush
I'm going to Utah in a few weeks and then going on a two night stay in Baltimore(?) to say goodbye to my brother as he leaves for the Airforce when we get back from our Memorial on the west side of the country. :((:
last edited over a year ago
meh
I've been to Utah. It was fun. I forget exactly what places we've (as in me and my family) been to there. Garden of the Gods? Arches National Park? Canyonlands National Park? I can't remember exactly.. I was little, and it was a long vacation.

(Found out where those places are! Arches National Park, and Canyonlands National Park were in Utah. The other one was in Colorado.. What region of Utah are you going Soyala?)
my family and me* You used wrong grammar. Though I don't know where we're going yet. I KNOW we're seeing Paul McCartney. ~SoyalaLeisu~
Sorry about the bad grammar xD. Oh, well, if you see a Canyonlands National Park or an Arches National Park while you are there, you should go to them. They are pretty neat. I like Arches better though. xD
~Penny
I think we're seeing Arches. But I could be wrong. We're also scaling Mt. Timpanogas while we're there. :)
over a year ago Cinderstar said…
aww tht means i hav to wait til friday to see if im and then who my mommy is going to be
big smile
*shrugs* Maybe not.
over a year ago Moonbeam2 said…
she isnt here til friday so technically she cant be in til stormstar agrees she can
sad
aww sadness
@ Soyala: Sweet! Take lots of pictures! Especially of Mt. Timpanogas. I've never heard of that before... :/

@ Cinderstar: I think Stormstar will let you in. You at least asked. :D
and im loyal she seems to speck of tht alot
big smile
She likes loyal members and really, really, REALLY doesn't like disloyal members.

Penny, I most definitely will. :) ~Soyala~
laugh
so true
Yeah. If you're disloyal, she'll have your throat! (not really, but she will get mad)

Soyala: Yay! lol.
wink
I'll hav more then ur throat! I'll hav ur WHOLE body! lolz! but anyway, yea m back n she can join, i've seen her comments n as long as she keeps commenting like that then I'll except her! O n m back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Stormstar
wellcome back you have a nice trip i hope and also who is going to be third command its the end of the month.
big smile
Ok I'll announce it on the fourth of july! its a special occasion!
okay
big smile
also u hav ur first apprentace Tanglescar!
i see that and its one of your kits thats an honor
wink
*dip head* thats good i was just makin sure n b careful now that Tigerstripes startin to feel better from her sickness...........i thnk..........shes gona com on more n Bluepaws............well..............how do i put this............i pawful! lolz! ~Stormstar
big smile
*smiles* I remember kits and BEING a kit. Somehow, life isn't as rosy as the warriors made it seem back then. ~Daisyflower~

*pounces playfully* Cinderkit! ~Lichenkit~

Welcome back Stormstar! It's great to have a piece of sanity still alive. ~SoyalaLeisu~
over a year ago Edwin3 said…
angry
Well THAT'S not offensive or anything, Soyala! Considering you KNOW me and all ABOUT me! ~Edwin3

*shakes head* Daisyflower, Kitdom doesn't die when you grow up. It becomes much, much more precious--STOP THAT!! *glares at kits who have abandoned each other and began swatting at her tail* ~Swiftbreeze

*purrs* It's okay, Daisyflower! Look at how far you've come! *blinks affectionately at mother* ~Fernsniffer
big smile
So how is everyone?
over a year ago Edwin3 said…
angry
I'm about as pissed off as a Bull Shark in the Mississippi, that how! ~Edwin3
Great! Edwin, I didn't mean it that way, and you know it. ~Soyala~