Stormclan StormClan - New Camp

KatieK102 posted on Dec 18, 2018 at 09:08PM
After StormClan's territory became too small to support their large Clan, half of the Clan volunteered to leave and establish a new camp, so that both camps could thrive.

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cats:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Nov 07, 2021 at 02:56AM

Stormclan 5465 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 5465

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
I would love that. *nuzzles his cheek* Where shall we go we have a nice open camp.
Crowtail

*nods* Can you try and locate it or get a sense of direction?
Skyheart
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I know so many good spots. *pads over by the warriors den and stretches out* -Featherwing

*focuses on the scent* It...I think it seems stronger to the north. -Sunflowerpaw
*follows him* More sun the better!
Crowtail

*puffs proudly that she managed it* Good job! We wont try to hunt but that was good! *looks at Blackpaw* You try now.
Skyheart
Come lay next to me, love. -Featherwing

*flicks her tail happily at his praise* -Sunflowerpaw

Okay. *follows his sister's behavior* Shrew! I smell shrew. To the east. -Blackpaw
*lays besides him settling down as he watches camp*
Crowtail

*nods* Good though be more quiet if we were hunting we would have scared it away. *gives him a dumb look* Okay lets continue exploring.
Skyheart
So what do you think will end up happening when the kits become apprentices? Do you think warriors will have to take on more than one apprentice? -Featherwing

*gives him an annoyed glance, debating on if he should point out that he was loud only moments before, but decides to bite his tongue* -Bloodpaw

Where are the best places to find the prey? -Sunflowerpaw
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
*nudges Foxpaw* Looks like we're getting new Denmates! ~ Amberpaw

We have the Tall Pines, which is a great place to find mice and squirrel. Everything else is sort of scattered around the territory. ~ Mistybreeze

I think he will. Not speaking from personal experience of course but fatherhood changes a cat. I watched it change my brother, Crowtail. ~ Ivyfrost
Yeah let’s just hope they get along with Thunderpaw. •says amused• Otherwise we will have some grumpy cats. •watches all the commotion and stretches out his bad leg•
Foxpaw

If need be I suppose so..
Crowtail

It all depends on where and what you want to hunt. •says after Mistybreeze•
Skyheart
What about voles? Where do they usually go? -Sunflowerpaw

That makes sense. Well I suppose time will tell. -Wrenflight

Think you could handle two rowdy apprentices? *teases* -Featherwing
Well underground ofcourse where else would they be? •says surprised•
Skyheart

Depends on the apprentices. •laughs• I doubt I could handle two of Skyheart kits.
Crowtail
*shrugs* I was just wondering. I guess I'll have to learn more about the prey and how they move around so I can hunt them well. -Sunflowerpaw

I think it'd be fun to watch. *grins* -Featherwing
Well obviously thats true., *says continuing on* Where do you two want to explore first?
Skyheart

Why is that? I feel like id just be over run and it would be horrible!
Crowtail
I doubt they're the sorts to be grumpy. Blackpaw seems nice enough, and the other one is named Sunflowerpaw. *purrs* ~ Amberpaw

Let's take them to the Tall Pine first. ~ Mistybreeze

In the meantime, you should sort a hunting patrol. We'll have a banquet for the apprentices tonight. ~ Ivyfrost
Yeah that sounds cool. -Blackpaw

Will do. I could use some air so I'll tag along with them. *pads off to the warriors den* -Wrenflight

Then I think it's a good place to start. *leads the way* ~ Mistybreeze

What's your favorite spot in the territory? -Blackpaw

Hey Shiver, want to go hunting? *calls into the den* -Wrenflight
Thats true with a name like that how can you be bad right? *lays down looking at her amused* Soo whats with you and the looks you give Wrenflight? I noticed yesterday you were eyeing him a bit before he came over and stole you.
Foxpaw

*follows after them*
Skyheart

What if you got two apprentices at once? *says as he takes a bite*
Crowtail
To hunt, it's definitely the Tall Pines. But we have the Sunningstones right outside of camp and I love to rest there. ~ Mistybreeze

*looks up from her grooming* Sure. What to bring my nonexistant apprentice? ~ Shiverwind
Are apprentices allowed out of camp without warriors? -Blackpaw

That's fine with me. Want to bring my apprentice so they can hang out? -Wrenflight

I mean I handled you as an apprentice so I think I'd be fine. -Featherwing
*glances at Skyheart* Ivyfrost hasn't said otherwise, although Thunderpaw is the only apprentice who really does so. ~ Mistybreeze

Sure. Maybe Amberpaw can flirt with her, too. *stands and pads out of the den, slowing only to wrap her tail around his muzzle, then continuing* ~ Shiverwind
I was just curious. -Blackpaw

*nips lightly as she pulls her tail away* Maybe I should bring her just so you can give me a for sure answer on if you think she's flirting with me or not. You can be my look out. *looks around camp* Redshadow! Come join a hunting patrol. Bring Thunderpaw. -Wrenflight

*Nods and pads over to the apprentices den* Thunderpaw, ready for some hunting? -Redshadow
*shrugs* I think once they are at a certain age its okay we dont want another Smokepaw incident. *says blandly* Do you two know about that?
Skyheart

true but i was super into you as an apprentice remember? *says amused* Then again you are much older then me. *teases*
Crowtail

*nudges his sister* Cmon lets go find everyone so we can play.
Buckkit

Thats true with a name like that how can you be bad right? *lays down looking at her amused* Soo whats with you and the looks you give Wrenflight? I noticed yesterday you were eyeing him a bit before he came over and stole you.
Foxpaw
Who's smokepaw? -Sunflowerpaw

*cuffs him* I'm not that much old! -Featherwing

Sounds good. What should we play? -Pantherkit
He was one of Featherwings and Crowtails first litter. I dont know if you two are ready for that stroy yet. *says continuing the walk*
Skyheart

I know i was just teasing! *Cuffs him back*
Crowtail

I wanna play something with fighting.
Buckkit
No, they’re not ready for that story yet. *shoots Skyheart a dirty look* If they hear it from anybody, it should be their parents. They knew him well. ~ Mistybreeze

Sure. Just don’t go into denial when I present you a list of examples. ~ Shiverwind

*bounces towards the Warriors* A hunting patrol? Can I come? ~ Amberpaw

*looks up and pads out of the den* Okay. What do you want me to work on? ~ Thunderpaw
*looks concerned* Is it a scary story? -Sunflowerpaw

Don't worry about it, Sunflowerpaw. *licks her shoulder comfortingly* -Blackpaw

*licks his cheek* I just don't want to think about becoming an elder any time soon. -Featherwing

*nudges Shiverwind lightly before nodding to his apprentice* Absolutely. *heads for the entrance, waving his tail for Redshadow to follow* Ivyfrost wants a feast to celebrate the apprentice ceremony tonight so the more paws the better. -Wrenflight

Your take down has always been good, but I want to see how your tracking has been coming along. *follows the group out* -Redshadow

Oh me too! You should convince Pebblekit to play so I can wrestle him. -Pantherkit
last edited over a year ago
It’s a story that would make you not want to leave camp without a warrior. •says twitching his ear at the memory•
Skyheart

Oh is it because you wouldn’t be able to keep up with the young and in his prime me?
Crowtail

•shakes his head amused• Yea I bet you will kick his tail in
Buckkit
Then I guess Mistybreeze is right, it's not a story Sunflowerpaw would want to hear. -Blackpaw

Oh please, I could run circles around you. -Featherwing

Of course I will. I've been working on my moves. -Pantherkit
She might want to hear it eventually though. •comments nudging his apprentice• don’t be to worried you are safe asking as I’m around.
Skyheart

Oh please you wouldn’t stand a chance agaisnt me in a race!
Crowtail

Oh really? Good cause I know how much you two bicker so I want to see you win.
Buckkit
*nods* Okay Skyheart. -Sunflowerpaw

Wanna put that to the test? -Featherwing

He's the one who always has a problem with me and he starts it. -Pantherkit
*reaches the tall pines and looks at the apprentices* Well here we are.
Skyheart

Oh you know i do. *stretches* Dont be upset when you lose and should we place bets?
Crowtail

Well just show him what you are really made of then he cant complain.
Buckkit
Ask your parents about it when they get back to camp. ~ Mistybreeze

Ooh, a feast! That's so nice! ~ Amberpaw

*nods, then stops* Oh. A patrol. *Notices Amberpaw and wrinkles her nose, but doesn't say anything else* ~ Thunderpaw
I-I don't know if I want to know...-Sunflowerpaw

It's okay, sis. You don't have to. *noses her ear before gazing around* Wow these trees are huge. -Blackpaw

Sure what should we bet? -Featherwing

*nods* Let's go ask! *hurries to the nursery* -Pantherkit

Come on, Thunderpaw. Like Wrenflight said, more paws the better. -Redshadow

So we can't let the clan down, give it your all. *flicks his tail lightly over her ear* -Wrenflight
Mhm. So it's a great place for mice and squirrels to nest. ~ Mistybreeze

*scowls but follows along* ~ Thunderpaw

Of course! Always. ~ Amberpaw
Do StormClan cats hunt in trees too? -Blackpaw

*shakes his head in amusement as his apprentice's attitude* Hey Wrenflight would it be best for us to split up? -Redshadow

Probably. Redshadow and Thunderpaw you go east. Shiverwind, Amberpaw and I will go west. Meet back here when you feel like you've caught enough to support a feast. -Wrenflight
The ones who are skilled enough, yes. But it's not exactly a famous trait of ours. ~ Mistybreeze

*breathes a sigh of relief* ~ Thunderpaw

*Nudges Wrenflight* Do you need three cats because you're a bad hunter? ~ Shiverwind
I feel like I'd much rather prefer to hunt on the ground. -Blackpaw

*nudges Thunderpaw and heads off in their instructed direction* Feel better? -Redshadow

I can't believe you're bullying me like this in front of my apprentice! *nudges her back* I just figured I'd bring you along with us since you'll need all the help you can get. -Wrenflight
Smaller cats tend to go towards the trees. *comments* Bigger warriors like myself will stay on the ground. *eyes the tree with a wrinkle*
Skyheart

Mhmm what ever you want handsome.
Crowtail

*pads over to the others kits* Hey!
Buckkit

*looks over at them waving his tail* Hi.
Driftkit

*watches the other apprentices go and sighs laying down*
Foxpaw
What do big cats find easiest to hunt? -Bloodpaw

Well if I win I want my big guy to show me a good time. We keep getting interrupted lately so I'm a little impatient for it. -Featherwing

Hey guys what's up? -Briarkit

We thought maybe we could all play a game. -Pantherkit

*pads over to Foxpaw* Hey Foxpaw. -Badgerkit
normally any of the larger prey, So voles or anything like that.
Skyheart

Hmm i like that odds of either a win or lose.
Crowtail

Im down to play a game.
Driftkit

*looks over at him a bt surprised* Oh hey Badgerkit what are you doing over here?
Foxpaw
Well what do you want if you win? -Featherwing

Wanna play a fighting game? We think that'd be fun! -Pantherkit

I'm bored of always playing games. I want to know what it's like to be an apprentice and go training. -Badgerkit
Mhmm how about I’ll think about what I want after I win.
Crowtail

•gets to his paws• you would love that wouldn’t you. •says• but I’m down for that.
Driftkit

•purrs• Well to be honest I think it’s a little over hyped it’s fun and all but a lot of work. •laughs• Though I haven’t really been doing much since I got hurt.
Foxpaw

•glances at the apprentices then Mistybreeze• I think we should separate here so we can learned to get along with our apprentices better.
Skyheart
Well that's not fair! I told you what I want! Maybe I'll change up what I want. -Featherwing

Yeah I'm good with that too. -Briarkit

Should we get the others? -Pantherkit

Really? What all do apprentices do? -Badgerkit
I think you're a great hunter, Wren! *pipes up* ~ Amberpaw

Wren? *looks back at Amberpaw* You two must be awfully close to only call him by his prefix. ~ Shiverwind

*shrugs, looking at her mentor* We are close. ~ Amberpaw

*smiles slightly* Yes. I would rather run laps around the territory than watch to Amberpaw moon over Wrenflight. ~ Thunderpaw

Maybe I don't trust you with an apprentice. *nudges Sunflowerpaw* Don't let him scare you. I've seen him around Hushpool; he's a fat softie. *touches Blackpaw's shoulder with her tail* Come on, we'll go this way. ~ Mistybreeze
Fine with me since it won’t matter after I win. •says• So where do you wanna race to?
Crowtail

Well I mean it’s just us now.
Buckkit

•nods• Besides Pebblekit, CloudKit and Badgerkit.
Driftkit

Well we train hunt and do a lot of chores.
Foxpaw
Without me, what? *asks, padding up behind Driftkit* ~ Pebblekit
Something simple I suppose. Out to the training hollow and back. -Featherwing

Chores? What are chores? -Badgerkit

I'm a fairly laid back mentor I suppose. Wren, Wrenflight, oh wonderful deputy, any title is fine with me. -Wrenflight

*chuckles* That bad huh? I guess I haven't paid enough attention to notice. -Redshadow

*Smiles and nods at her reassurance before looking to her mentor* -Sunflowerpaw

Okay Mistybreeze. So how many other apprentices have you had beside me? -Blackpaw
Father of my kits, *mumbles* ~ Amberpaw

*looks back sharply* What was that? ~ Shiverwind

I said I like that last one. ~ Amberpaw'

Amberpaw likes any tom with a pulse. She used to have a crush on Crowtail, but moved onto Wrenflight when she found out he was gay. She would moon over Foxpaw if he wasn't her brother. ~ Thunderpaw

My first apprentice was a tom named Snowstep. *her lips are pulled into a strained frown, but she quickly masks it* And you're only my second apprentice. Well, I guess I also trained Redshadow when he joined the Clan. ~ Mistybreeze

^ I actually have no idea how many apprentices she's had xD Those are the only two I remember.
Holy shit Amberpaw XD

You two better not be bickering back there or I'll put you both on dawn patrol for a moon. *grins back at them* This new found power is really fun. -Wrenflight

Do I need to be worried then? -Redshadow

*eyes widen slightly* You really trained Redshadow? -Blackpaw
•watches them go flicking his tail and looks down at the apprentice• You aren’t afraid of me are you? •says eyeing her•
Skyheart

•nods-“ Yea chores you know like cleaning up nest bringing new moss for bedding things like that.
Foxpaw

Sounds easy enough. Well are you ready your old badger. •teases•
Crowtail

•looks back at his brother• Sorry ofcourse I was going to get you before we started . •nudges him• are you down for some fighting games?
Driftkit