Stormclan StormClan - New Camp

KatieK102 posted on Dec 18, 2018 at 09:08PM
After StormClan's territory became too small to support their large Clan, half of the Clan volunteered to leave and establish a new camp, so that both camps could thrive.

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine Cats:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Nov 07, 2021 at 02:56AM

Stormclan 5465 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 5465

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
I-I can promise you you're better! *grips him tighter, urging him to go deeper* -Hushpool

The leader does need to be strong, but just cause you beat me once doesn't mean anything. Once I grow more I'll take you down easy. -Pantherkit

Okay daddy. -Sunflowerkit

*laughs softly* Daddy doesn't like thinking about his little girl going on dates with toms. -Frecklenose
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
•pushes in completely smacking her spot as he growls out in pleasure• I would assume I am no one is better then me. •latches onto her neck more aggressively•
Skyheart

Well see. You have to beat Badgerkit aswell.
Buckkit

•huffs• No father does!
Sunheart
*grinds into his lap eagerly as she climaxes* Y-You're the best my love! Fuck you're so good! *scratches down his back* F-Fill me love! -Hushpool

I can definitely do it! -Pantherkit

Well she's going to have a mate one day. *purrs and nuzzles her* Any cat would he be lucky to have our little beauty. -Frecklenose
That was the plan all along. •says as he plunged into her deeply holding her tightly as he climaxes•
Skyheart

I’ll beleive it when I see it sis.
Buckkit

•huffs• well I know that and true any Tom would be lucky...
Sunheart
*gasps in pleasure at the feeling of him filling her* A-Amazing...-Hushpool

So what should we do now? -Pantherkit

Or she-cat. You never know. *nuzzles her kits* Are you hungry, little ones? -Frecklenose
•collapses onto his back breathing hard• O-okay! I think I’m good..•pants out•
Skyheart

Well mama and papa aren’t back...I don’t know
Buckkit

True! •says quickly•
Sunheart

•thinks and nods• Yea I’m a little hungry..Blackkit?
Swampkit
W-We're the ch-champions Fluffy. *sits up, catching her breath as she washed her fur* -Hushpool

Hurray for us. *huffs at the drained feeling of his body, grooming himself as well* -Featherwing

We could just relax. -Pantherkit

Me too! -Blackkit

Well let's go. *heads out of the nursery* -Frecklenose

*hurries after her* -Blackkit and Sunflowerkit
•rolls his eyes and moves his paw down Hushpools body and paws her teasingly• Yea hurray for you two. •says amused looking over himself with a wrinkle of his nose• Starclan Fluffy you covered me!
Skyheart

We could go nap aswell! •says getting to his paws•
Buckkit

•follows after her quickly•
Sunheart and Swampkit
Not my fault. Not like you seemed to mind in the moment. *rolls his eyes and moves over* I'll do it, save myself from catching hell about it. *grooms Skyheart's fur, cleaning the mess from his stomach* -Featherwing

Careful Fluffy, you'll get him worked up all over again with that tongue of yours. -Hushpool

A nap sounds good honestly. *huffs* After getting my tail kicked. *heads to the nursery* -Pantherkit

Hey you still did well. -Badgerkit

What would you like, my darlings? -Frecklenose

Rabbit? -Sunflowerkit

Sounds good to me. -Blackkit
•grins watching him• Yea carful fluffy and make sure you get all of it.
Skyheart

•watches her go• She seems a little upset..
Buckkit

•nods In agreement• I like rabbits!
Swampkit

•sits behind Sunflowerkit watching them all happily•
Sunheart
Yeah yeah yeah. Taunt me more and I'll be sure to really push you to your limits. -Featherwing

*laughs* So sassy. I love it. -hushpool

I think she's just taking it kind of hard. Once mama gets back we can have her show us the moves again and we can help her practice. -Badgerkit

Rabbit it is. *grabs a large one from the pile and sets it for them* -Frecklenose

You go first, Sunflowerkit. -Blackkit

*eats happily* -Sunflowerkit
You can try but you probably won’t be awake after. •smirks watching him• Remeber to get my big meat that you love so much.
Skyheart

•nods• Yea I’m sure if she sees it again she will get the hang of it. •says padding after her• Wait for us Pantherkit!
Buckkit

•sits back waiting patiently•
Swampkit
Sure you can handle more of that? *drags his tongue up his length before taking it all into his mouth* -Featherwing

*settles into the nest* -Pantherkit

*lays next to her* Don't be upset. *noses her ear* -Badgerkit

*Moves to lean against her father* You guys can have the rest. -Sunflowerkit
•huffs watching him and moves his paw to the back of his head before slamming his muzzle down onto his length• Shit! Your muzzle is always so tight! •says as he forces him to take the entire thing•
Skyheart

•pads after her curling up besides her• you aren’t mad are you?
Buckkit

Oh okay! •goes down and takes a big piece•
Swampkit

•nuzzles her head• All done?
Sunheart
*takes him easily to the base, working his tongue around the shaft of his member**rubs and lightly squeezes his sack with a paw* -Featherwing

No. I just don't want to be weak. -Pantherkit

*purrs and nods* -Sunflowerkit

I can't wait to catch rabbits myself once we're apprentices. -Blackkit
•growls loudly holding him there blocking any way for him to get air by shoving his face into his crouch• Oh yea take it all Fluffy!
Skyheart

You aren’t week Pantherkit. •nudges her• We all can’t be the same and we are all stronger and better then the other kits
Buckkit

Well good that I you had your fill. •purrs• So..do you play with Buckkit a lot? •says curiously•
Sunheart

I know! I wonder how hard it is.
Swampkit
*moves his head slightly, grinding the tip of his member against the back of his throat**works his tongue around it more aggressively* -Featherwing

Yeah I guess that's true. -Pantherkit

And don't worry, you've still got a ton of growing to do. -Badgerkit

Not often. Blackkit doesn't really like hanging out with him after what happened the last time. -Sunflowerkit

It can be a little bit difficult. They're fast. -Frecklenose
•pants heavily his sack churning for release and closes his eyes bucking upward as he climaxes shooting into his mouth his load just releasing everything he had stored into Featherwings muzzle•
Skyheart

Nods in agreement• Yea we are still little so you will totally get bigger!
Buckkit

Ah..well maybe you should try to play with him more then to get to know him.
Sunheart

How fast mama?
Swampkit
*swallows everything with a few hungry gulps**pulls his muzzle off* There, *continues to give him a few light licks along his length and his sack* clean and empty. -Featherwing

You guys will probably get as big as papa though. -Pantherkit

You think so? -Sunflowerkit

They can be twice as fast as some cats. -Frecklenose
•pants tiredly completely down and lays his head against his mates shoulders• I’ll get you both back for this.
Skyheart

Well true but you could aswell!
Buckkit

You might aswell try all because you ur bother doesn’t like them doesn’t mean you can’t play with them.
Sunheart

What really!? Then how do we catch them!?
Swampkit
*purrs* We'll be eagerly awaiting your punishment, big guy. You're going to sleep good tonight huh? I think we really did him in Fluffy. -Hushpool

*resumes grooming his fur* Mhmm. He'll be out for the night and probably half the morning. -Featherwing

I guess not. Should I see if he wants to play now? -Sunflowerkit

Well not all rabbits are that fast. And some cats as just naturally faster. But you use your hunting skills to catch them off guard before they start running. -Frecklenose
*rolls onto his side before getting up tiredly* Yea yea make fun of me all you want but keep that up i wont have at it with you two for moons. *purrs*
Skyheart

Up to you. *Says groooming her pelt*
Sunheart

Blackkit do you think we could catch one?
Swampkit
What?! -Featherwing

Well that's not fair! Fluffy at least has a mate, if I don't get it from you I don't get it at all. -Hushpool

*nods slightly and pads over to the nursery, poking her head in* U-Uh hey Buckkit. Do you guys want to do something? *shuffles her paws, her shyness kicking back in* -Sunflowerkit

Absolutely! -Blackkit
Then be good little breeding queens and serve your king well. *teases them stretching out* Cmon i wanna head back to camp for a nap.
Skyheart

*lifts his head to not bother his siblings and looks over at her eyes narrowed curiously* Uh i dont know about my siblnigs....But i mean i wouldn't mind i guess. *Says steppnig out of his nest and oer to her*
Buckkit

You really think so? *purrs* Mama we are going to catch a rabbit!
Swampkit
*stands with a stretch, taking a second to let her legs adjust* okay I think I'm good to go. Fluffy? -Hushpool

*huffs, his hips aching* Yeah I'm good. *starts the way back with them* Thanks for the fun time. -Featherwing

*Rests his head on Pantherkit, snoring heavily* -Badgerkit

*flicks her tail in amusement* I think they're a little tired. *pads out of the den with him* I just thought you and I haven't really gotten to hang out much. -Sunflowerkit

Will you catch a nice plump one for me? *purrs* -Frecklenose
*watches him go amused and nuzzles his mates neck* Love you. *says before padding after him*
Skyheart

*looks backat them and shrugs* Figures they would be out and we dont hang out because you never want to play with us. *points out*
Buckkit

Ofcourse mama! anything you want!
Swmapkit
Love you too. *follows them back* Anytime you want to join again Fluffy you're more than welcome. I think the big guy likes being spoiled. Two cats at once is about as spoiled as you can get. *nuzzles her mate's cheek* -Hushpool

Thanks. I don't know if Crowtail would be okay with too much more though. -Hushpool

*stares down at her shuffling paws* W-Well my daddy pointed out that I don't have to hang out with everyone my brother's hang out with. I can pick who I want to play with on my own. -Sunflowerkit

How sweet. -Frecklenose
*purrs* Mhmm who cares what he thinks he is just jealous of what i provide and wont admit it. *flicks his tail* Plus you know im the only one who cant get you off like that you will be crawling back.
Skyheart

And you pick me? *says confused* Why would you pick me out of everyone?
BUckkit

*purrs nuzzling her before looking around* Where is Sunflowerkit?
Swampkit
So is that you encouraging me to join again? -Featherwing

I just thought it'd be nice to get to know you. -Sunflowerkit

Talking to Buckkit. -Frecklenose

*huffs, watching her protectively* Why is she talking to him? -Blackkit
Its me offering dont think to well of yourself. *says to him *
Skyheart

*watches her suspiciously* Well what do you want to know?
Buckkit

*glances over* Yea....Why is she talkign to him?
Swampkit

She is trying ot make friends. *says to the kits*
Sunheart
*scoffs* I'll remember that the next time you make a comment about my muzzle or rear. -Featherwing

Yeah I don't really think you have much of a leg to stand on mister "your muzzle is so tight". *shakes her head at her mate* -Hushpool

W-Well have you thought about who you'd want for a mentor? -Sunflowerkit

Why him of all the other kits? I don't want him to be mean to her. -Blackkit
*shrugs amused* Whatever you say you both enjoyed it.
Skyheart

*shakes his head* No not really mama and papa said no one would really be good for us so far.
BUckkit

Yea he isn't the nicest cat..
Swampkit
And so did you. *licks his neck* You can be stubborn all you want but I know you. *purrs* Besides you were the one that asked if you could keep Fluffy as a toy. -Hushpool

I think Redshadow would be a good mentor for you or one of your siblings. He's strong like you guys. -Sunflowerkit

I'm sure it'll be okay. Don't worry to much. *purrs* It's sweet you boys are protective of your sister. -Frecklenose
Hey you told me I have to take care of my toys! •sees the camp entrance and picks up his pace•
Skyheart

I don’t know plus Redshadow isn’t even here anymore who knows if he is comming back. Plus mama and papa would only want really warriors to be our mentors.
Buckkit

But mama he bullies everyone.
Swampkit
Yeah but that has nothing to do with keeping him. -Hushpool

*hurries into camp* -Featherwing

Daddy! *rushes over to him* -Briarkit

Do they not like him because he wasn't born to the clan? -Sunflowerkit

Well he's sweet with his sister. I'm sure he'll be kind to Sunflowerkit. She's too sweet to he mean to, right? -Frecklenose

Well yeah but that could make her an easy target! -Blackkit
•huffs• okay I enjoy his company every now and then there happy?
Skyheart

•sits back with Driftkit giving him an amused look-“?
Crowtail

Well duh plus he got cats killed I heard.
Buckkit

It’s true I heard that he picks on anyone who can’t defend themselves. •says pawing at his mother•
Swampkit

•rolls his eyes at his two sons and watches Sunflowerkit from the corner of his eye•
Sunheart
*nudges him lightly* I'm just making sure you actually get some enjoyment out of it. I won't push for it if you don't actually enjoy mating with him. I am the one who forced you to in the first place. -Hushpool

*pads over to him, Briarkit clinging to his leg* Sorry I was gone so long, love. *nuzzles Driftkit, purring softly* Your papa didn't spoil you too much while I was gone, did he? -Featherwing

*widens her eyes* Really? I-I didn't know that...-Sunflowerkit

Just relax boys. *nuzzles them* You worry too much for your age. We'll make sure Sunflowerkit kit is fine. For now just let her have her fun. -Frecklenose

*huffs* Yes mama. *looks up at him* Papa did you get in a fight? -Blackkit
last edited over a year ago
Oh I don’t mind love I love tossing him around and using him. •smirks then yawns tiredly as they entered camP•
Skyheart

Yea you were out longer then I expected.
Crowtail

Did you not hear about that?
Buckkit

Okay mama..
Swampkit

•blinks• Huh what do you mean?
Sunheart
Okay. As long as you don't mind. *nuzzles him* Why don't you get some sleep. I'll check on the little monsters. -Hushpool

Longer than I expected too. *licks his cheek* Were the kits well behaved? -Featherwing

*shakes her head, shivering a bit out of nervousness* W-Why would we let someone like that in the clan? -Sunflowerkit

You have scratches. -Blackkit
Because someone said he turned a new leaf I think that’s dumb and so does my papa. •huffs• How can we trust somone not clan born.
Buckkit

Oh uh kinda your mother and I got into a wrestling match and she uh won. •says trying to think of a story•
Sunheart

Ofcourse like always Briarkit was just asking me about my parents.
Crowtail

Mhmm I’ll see you later then. •makes his way to his nest and curls up peacefully•
Skyheart
*purrs at her* Curious about your grandparents? -Featherwing

*nods* What about your parents, daddy? -Briarkit

My parents passed away shortly after I became a warrior. -Featherwing

W-Well as long as he doesn't hurt anyone else that's what's important. Aren't there a lot of cats in the clan that aren't clan born? -Sunflowerkit

*looks up at her with wide eyes* Did you really beat papa in a fight? -Blackkit

Easily. *smirks at her mate* Kicked his tail. -Frecklenose
•tilts his head• What happened to them?
Driftkit

•shrugs•. I mean some cats have parents who aren’t clan born but born into the clan kinda like your family I guess your mamas parents aren’t clan born but you are.
Buckkit

She so cheated though used her charm on me. •teases•
Sunheart
Well my father became ill and passed away. My mother took a new mate and.. it didn't end well. But she left the clan and shortly after passed away as well. -Featherwing

No I guess not. But my uncle Wrenflight is a really good warrior! Good enough to be deputy! *purrs* I really like my uncle. He's super fun. And really nice. -Sunflowerkit

You asked for it. *purrs at him* -Frecklenose

*sticks his tongue out* You guys are being gross. -Blackkit

You'll be all lovey dovey with someone when you take a mate one day so I don't want to hear it mister! *purrs and nudges him* -Frecklenose
last edited over a year ago
Oh..why did she leave the clan?
Driftkit

I don’t know my mama and papa think he shouldn’t be the deputy they say he is to nice and young.
Buckkit

•cuffs his son playfully• Yea yu just wait a couple of moons.
Sunheart
She had to make a sacrifice. Her mate at the time...well he wanted to throw your uncle Sunheart from the clan when he was only a kit. My mother would never have abandoned one of her kits so since she couldn't convince her mate to let Sunheart stay, she went with him. -Featherwing

*frowns* I think he makes a good deputy. He is nice, but my mama says he can be firm when he needs to be. And since he's young doesn't that give the rest of us motivation and hope? That we could accomplish great things at a young age? -Sunflowerkit

A couple of moons?! *looks concerned* Will I really like someone that soon? -Blackkit
Your mamas mate sounded mean..
Driftkit

Well papa said then being young can make big mistakes...•shrugs• he also said He or mama should be in charge to though.
Buckkit

Who knows maybe a pretty she cat will steal your heart. •teases•
Sunheart
He wasn't very nice. But he's not around anymore. -Featherwing

Oh...Well I'm sure they'd make really strong leaders. -Sunflowerkit

No way. I'm gonna focus on being a warrior! -Blackkit

*purrs* I don't know, if you're anything like your father she-cats may be the first thing on your mind. *teases* -Frecklenose
I guess that’s good right?
Driftkit

You think? •snorts• they would make the best leaders! •boast happily•
Buckkit

It’s true they always are. •purrs•
Sunheart
Very good. Everyone is much happier. *nuzzles them* -Featherwing

I hear they're the best fighters in the clan. -Sunflowerkit

I'd be careful with that "they" comment. *flicks his ear playfully* -Frecklenose
*purrs* Then im happy that you are happy.
driftkit

You hear? They ARE the best fighters my mama and papa would stomp on Wrenflight i bet!
Buckkit

Sorry sorry. *says nudging her playfully*
Sunheart

*looks at his brother confused*
Swampkit