Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes.

Deputy:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cats:
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors:
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes (Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)[/]
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes [i](Mate: Flaxenrose)

Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens:
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits:
Raindapple's Litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders:
Streamripple-(Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (retired due to injury)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: Leaf-fall

last edited on Jan 10, 2019 at 06:09PM

Stormclan 23487 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4601-4650 of 23487

over a year ago tanglebelly said…
thats a good point *nudges him* just be gentle around her..*heads over towards Shiverpaw*
Sunheart
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*follows him* Sunheart, I am the gentle one. -Darkmist

She's lucky it wasn't Applepaw! Applepaw would have had no problem just barging in and yelling at them. -Wrenpaw

*laughs* Accepting a compliment doesn't make someone dumb, Applepaw. -Treepaw
over a year ago KatieK102 said…
It totally caught me off guard because I so hadnt pegged her as a Jessica Rabbit - physiclly or with flirtation! Shes got a whole other side...

*laid by the fresh kill pile* ~ Shiverpaw

*purrs and nuzzles his chest* ~ Mistybreeze

*Groans and arches his back, bucking their hips* "A-ahh! D-deeper, deeper! Get going!" ~ Thorntail

*shakes her head* "Nope! And that way when you are made a warrior, youll already have some sort of relationship." ~ Brrryfrost
oh really? *looks surprised* could have sworn i was. *pads over to Shiverpaw* Hey Shiver...how are you doing?
Sunheart

*nods in agreement and sighs* what do we do Wrenpaw? our sister is turning into a-a Slut!
Flintpaw
*looks up and smiles faintly * "I'm okay..." ~ Shiverpaw
over a year ago forgetful said…
Hey Happy New Year!!

*Heads out of camp to go hunting* -Roseleaf
*waves his paw infront of Ivyfrost* Hello? Sis you there?
Crowtail

*sits down besides her* You sure?
Sunheart
Oh yes she does XD

I would like to be able to do that with you, but I want to give it a little time. *nuzzles her neck* -Redshadow

Don't worry. I won't be holding back at all! *thrusts into him repeatedly, going harder and faster each time* -Blackpelt

*sits down beside them* -Darkmist

Good idea. Hmmm. *thinks about what she could do to break the ice**gasps suddenly and smiles wide* I've got it! -Sweetpaw

Calm down, it's not that serious. She won't be just sleeping around. She says she wants him as her mate so at least she wants a commitment. -Wrenpaw
*Sighs but licks his nose* "Understandable... And probably wise." ~ Mistybreeze

*moans and rocks his hips, forcing him in deeper* "W-what happened to a-all t-those spots?" ~ Thorntail

*perks her ears* "What?" ~ Berryfrost

"Yeah. I think the shock wore off." ~ Shiverpaw

"Hmm?" ~ Ivyfrost
*huffs* you know sometimes i feel like you ignore me on purpose! Anyways how are you doing? i didn't have the time to check up on you after the battle.
Crowtail

*nods* Thats good...do you need anything? Me and Darkmist are willing to help if you need something.
Sunheart

well you dont know that..*mumbles to himself* But i guess you are right..i shouldnt have been so hard on her..should i apologize?
Flintpaw
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Please I know your a charmer you managed to get the MoonClan whore to like you -Applepaw
Trust me, I want to. Badly. But I also want to become better for you before I get to share something so special with someone as fantastic as you. -Redshadow

Patience, my love. I don't want your body giving out immediately if I just attack your sensitive spots while doing this. *hooks his forepaws around Thorntail's hips and pulls him back while pushing himself forward, forcing himself as deep as possible* -Blackpelt

I'll let you know when I see how it works! Follow me. *starts hurrying back toward camp* There's no time like the present to put a plan in motion! *trots along confidently* -Sweetpaw (Falconstar needs someone who can challenge him? Well he better prepare himself XD)
Anything you want. -Darkmist

*nods* That'd probably be for the best. We want her to know that we're only looking out for her. Not judging or attacking her. -Wrenpaw

*flattens his ears* Silverpaw and I had a friendship based on a mutual understanding of loss. And don't call her that. -Treepaw
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
You seemed awfully cuddly with her while they were in camp hardly seemed like friends then -Applepaw
DAMM BLUE CALLED HER A WHORE!

*nods and sighs* ill be back then..*pads back to the Apprentice den and walks in* hey Frecklepaw..
Flintpaw
*Licks his nose* "I'm fine. Whatabout you and the kits?" ~ Ivyfrost

*Shrugs* "Not really, but thanks." ~ Shiverpaw

*sighs* "No, no your right. We shouldnt rush things." *Smirks a bit and licks his cheek* "But when you are ready..." ~ Mistybreeze

*Moans louder, body trembling and shivering* "A-a-ahh! Ohh Blackpelt! Youre s-so big and-" *moans* "I love the way you fill me and-" *groans* ~ Thorntail

*races after her* ~ Berryfrost

*lounges outside his den, lazily watching his Clanmates* ~ Falconstar
Applepaw is a fucking savage XD

*doesn't turn around or look up from her nest* Did you tell Dad? -Frecklepaw

Well...that doesn't give anyone the right to call her names. She and I both needed someone to talk to who could understand the pain we each felt. -Treepaw
DANGGG APPLEPAW!
Well now you're just tempting me. *grins and licks her nose* -Redshadow

*moves off him slightly and rolls him over on his back* Now I can see your handsome face. *pushes back into him all at once* -Blackpelt

*pads in and stops in the center of camp* Wait here. *heads over to Falconstar and dips her head* Hello. *stands tall and confident for her size* Falconstar, would you like to go on a date with me? *smiles sweetly* -Sweetpaw
No i didn't *pads over to her cuffing her hips* I'm here to apologize Wrenpaw told me i was to hard on you and i agree.
Flintpaw

*purrs* we are fine well better now...
Crowtail

*watches her worriedly* well if you need someone to talk to me and Darkmist will always be right where you need us okay?
Sunheart
You can talk to us about anything at anytime. -Darkmist

Ouch! *winces slightly* So you chose to start your apology by whacking my sore hips?! *cuffs his head lightheartedly* It's fine. I get that you guys were just being your over protective big brother selves. *smiles a bit* -Frecklepaw
*nuzzles his cheek* "Would I do that?" ~ Mistybreeze

*gasps before moaning again, rolling his hips* "Ha-harder! And-ahhh-deeper!" ~ Thorntail

Dear Lord she IS confident!

*Looks up and grins warmly* "Hey Sweetpaw. I-" *stops and stares at her, completely taken back* "Hold on... what?" ~ Falconstar

"Wherez Featerwing? I hardly see you apart from.each other lately!" ~ Ivyfrost

*smilez* "Thanks guys." ~ Shiverpaw
oh he is sleeping gotta let that little thing have some rest *chuckles* your brother likes to keep him up all night!
Crowtail

*nods and gets up* just come talk to me if you need me then okay? *nods for Darkmist to leave her be*
Sunheart

*chuckles and pokes her hips again* yea we were over reacting sorry..
Flintpaw
Absolutely. *chuckles and nuzzles her* -Redshadow

*bites onto his neck gently, licking back and forth with his tongue**plants his paws down firmly as he rams into him over and over* -Blackpelt

*giggles slightly* Nothing serious. Just a friendly walk or a hunting trip. Or we could go swimming before it gets cold. -Sweetpaw (She gets it from her father haha. Scorchgaze's philosophy in love has always been to be open with your heart so that others can appreciate it)
*nods and pats her shoulder with his tail before heading away* -Darkmist

*Whacks his paw playfully* Knock that off! *laughs* -Frecklepaw
*stops and looks at her* just promise you will be carful though..okay?
Flintpaw

*follows after his brother giving Shiverpaw one more worried look*
Sunheart
*grins and pokes him* "You foxheart, let that poor boy sleep at night!" ~ Ivyfrost

"Never," *vows, before giggling and licking his ears* ~ Mistybreeze

*throws his head back and moans, pressing himself against Blackpelt's* "T-thats my boy," *moans, eyes rolling* ~ Thorntail

*pushes himself to his paws, a look of unease on his features* "Sweetpaw I-... that's..." * Shakes his head* "I can't agree to that. You're an apprentice, and as your leader I just can't look at you that way." ~ Falconstar
I feel so bad for her. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if I lost you. -Darkmist

*nods and sighs slightly* I really like him. -Frecklepaw
Just looking at you is a tease. *looks at her body and grins* -Redshadow

You like that? *nips him lightly and groans* -Blackpelt

I understand. But how about just as friends? -Sweetpaw
*purrs and raises an eyebrow* "Like what you see, hmm?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Y-yes!" *screeches, rocking his hips* *starts licking his face and muzzle frantically* "I love the f-feel of you inside of me, pulsing and throbbing a-and filling me up!" ~ Thorntail

*Shakes his head* "You see, for that to work we have to be... friends, Sweetpaw. And I care about you, but I care about you as I would any other average Clanmate." ~ Falconstar
yea..*sighs* Snowstep told her he loved her a few days ago to..kinda sucks to be honest.
Sunheart

*nods* i know you do but he doesnt seem like the right cat..
flintpaw

*chuckles* he is older then me! *purrs* But i am letting him get some rest after that battle he needs it.
Crowtail
Very much so. *eyes her more* You're absolutely gorgeous. -Redshadow

And I love the feel of you! *huffs and thrusts faster* You're so tight and warm inside. I can feel you throbbing around me. *groans and leans his head down against his chest* Fuck it feels so so good! -Blackpelt

*flicks an ear slightly* No disrespect, Falconstar, but you do know how friendships start? You have to spend time with someone and get to know them. Listen, I'd really like the chance to do so. I admire you greatly. -Sweetpaw
Why do you say that? Didn't she reject him? -Darkmist

What makes you say that? -Frecklepaw
*Hums and leans forward, nibbling playfully at his ears* "You think I'M the tease?" *murmers* "When you stepped out of that lake, fur clinging to your muscles and sunshine gleaming from your pelt, I about laid down right then." ~ Mistybreeze

*Moans and smashes their hips together one last time before finishing* *screeches in estscy* ~ Thorntail

*Narrows his eyes* "Well, you're certainly bold, I'll give you that. But after youve come onto me so boldly I just can't do anything to encourage these feelings. If I agreed to spend time with you knowing that you have a crush on me... if I knowingly encouraged these feelings that would just be innapropiate." ~ Falconstar
*shuffles his paws* I-i just have a feeling..thats all..he just....Well i think you could do better is what I'm saying..
Flintpaw

*Nods* Oh big time..but they didn't talk after that...never had the chance to sit down and talk about it.
Sunheart
Would you like to push me into the lake again? *purrs in amusement* -Redshadow

*the shaking of his mate's body pushed him to the brink**bites down lightly on his shoulder as he finishes then lays down with him* Even better than I remembered..-Blackpelt

*puts on an extremely believable poker face* who said I had a crush on you? I asked you to go on an outing with me, not bath me under the moonlight. I respect you as leader and I admire your strength. I'd like to learn from you and get to know you because I admire what you do for this clan. So I want to spend time with you and I figured we could have some fun while doing it. I'm young, but I'm not foolish, Falconstar. I realize that your position is stressful. So I thought maybe a nice walk and a talk could be an enjoyable break for you. *flashes innocence in her eyes, as if there were no ulterior motive floating around in her head* -Sweetpaw
*nods* I understand. That must have been so difficult. -Darkmist

*looks at him measuredly* Do you think he likes Shiverpaw? -Frecklepaw
i guess *looks towards the apprentice den wondering how Frecklepaw was doing* you know Frecklpaw wasn't half bad now that i think about it
Sunheart

*looks a bit hesitant* well he doesnt dislike her.
Flintpaw
*Shakes her head* "As sexy as you looked, I like you just as much from this angle. Plus I don't trust you to not pull me in this time." ~ Mistybreeze

*Pants heavily, sides heaving* "I-I don't remember it ever feeling like that! You..." *shakes his head* "You shouldve just mounted me the day you came back!" ~ Thorntail

*Stares at her for a minute before laughing, and shakes his head* "Sweetpaw... You've about got me convinced that you mean that. Except I remember what it was like being an apprentice, and I've spent enough time with she-cats to know when they're trying. Plus... You did ask for a date first." *studies her* "But, on the other paw, I've always admired someone who isn't afraid to say what they think and go for what they want." ~ Falconstar
*rolls his eyes* Really is mating all you think about? -Darkmist

Well obviously. And she's pretty. *shakes her head stubbornly* But I've got charm! *puffs out her chest confidently as she speaks then looks at her brother* Right? -Frecklepaw
*cuffs him* I'm on the hunt remember? plus its nice to test out potential she cats as future mates not everyone is as formal as you.
Sunheart

*watches her and nods* Y-yea you got all the charm! But you are right she is pretty.
Flintpaw
Smart choice. *laughs and licks her cheek* I enjoyed seeing you dripping wet the first time, so no way would I miss that opportunity again. -Redshadow (That's a loaded sentence XD)

I think you may have killed me. *purrs and licks his muzzle* Then we wouldn't have gotten to do it again. *Smirks* And again and again and again. -Blackpelt

The art of negotiation, you start with a high price and work your way down. *smiles and laughs a bit**looks at him and shrugs* I'm just asking for a fun day out. Not like you've got anything to lose. Besides, I have a feeling that I'll just keep sticking around you until you agree. *teases* -Sweetpaw
Yes, but testing cats out is a way you can lead them on and potentially break hearts. So be careful. -Darkmist

B-But so am I! I might not be as pretty as her...but it's not all about looks! I believe that I could give Sunheart more of what he needs and wants in a mate than anyone else here. -Frecklepaw
Are you sure though? I mean come on Frecklepaw....Shiverpaw has moons over you..its going to take a lot from you to even impress him.
Flintpaw

i know i know...sheesh sometimes i feel like you are my mother sometimes! *huffs* but ill make sure to ease them on and ease them off.
Sunheart
*nips at his ears* "You really are bad!" ~ Mistybreeze

*laughs breathlessly, still panting* "And again and again and again." *Swallows and shifts to look at him, a new gleam in his eyes (IT'S ADORATION!!!!!).* "You've gotten much better. Haven't been practing with anyone, have you?" ~ Thorntail

*Smirks a bit* "Of course, there always has to be a point where you bend a little while negotiating. I'm not spending a "fun day out" with you, but I'll take you out for battle training; asses how youre coming along." ~ Falconstar
Mom still had a lot to teach you, so now it's up to me. *smiles slightly* Just promise me you'll be kind? -Darkmist

*chuckles* Don't act like you don't like it. -Redshadow

*looks at him sincerely* Not at all. I've just had a lot of time to think and miss you. So the ideas and desires just started piling up. *wraps a paw around him and pulls him close, resting his chin on Thorntail's head* That was all pent up sexual frustration and a desperate need for you. *chuckles* -Blackpelt

*narrows her eyes lightheartedly* It seems like I'm the one doing most of the bending here, dear leader. Have to push the boundaries a bit right? I'll take the day of battle training, but between you and me I'm still calling it a date. -Sweetpaw
Have some faith in me, Flintpaw. I know I can do this. -Frecklepaw
Team you forgot Flint and Freckle :D

*nods* Yea yea be kind i get it i promise not to shatter anyones heart.
Sunheart
I just now got on that XD

Good. I don't want anyone or their kits having a grudge against my kits because you're their uncle. *teases and nudges him playfully* -Darkmist
"I certainly don'tenjoy being pushed into lakes!" ~ Mistybreeze

*heasitates before snuggling into his side, nuzzling his head undernesth his chin* "We should keep you pent up more. Because that... that might have convinced me that maybe you-... maybe I do - or never stopped - loving you." ~ Thorntail

*Stands up and flicks her with his tail as he heads towards the exit* "Between you and me, you won't be calling it that by the time we're done." ~ Falconstar