Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 31229

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
No, I mean, did you mean as mates, friends, enemies? And Tala, Falcon replied to Yellow :)

"Go away!" *sobs* ~ Ivypaw

*Shrugs and sighs* "I'm okay. As horrible as this may sound, this is just the way of the clans. There are seasons when our clanmates drop like leaves, and seasons when we're all as heathly as can be. You just get used to it I suppose." *Shakes her head* "I'm just worried about how it's going to affect Shiverkit and Chillkit." ~ Mistybreeze

*Presses aganist Chillkit* "Why are so many cats dying?" *Whimpers* ~ Shiverkit

*Raises an eyebrow* "Burntheart, you were high off catmint. You weren't thinking." *Shakes his head, although he looked a little concerned* "You okay?" ~ Thorntail
over a year ago gagababe101 said…
(sobs still) -mosspelt

(runs up to streamripple) when do i get my first assessment? -strongpaw
*Notices Mosspelt still sobbing and decides to make himself useful, and pads over to her* "Mosspelt, why don't you go to the warriors den?" *Whispers, not unkindly* ~ Duskstorm
over a year ago smartone123 said…
(i find it so cute that he misses Shimmerpelt XDX and idk about that far i just think its be funny to watch them banter and Massivefoot be like a child at times)

Grandwillow: she pads off sighing since she was hoping for an adventure as she found a new place to go.Everyone was so busy and they didnt have something to do until the leader came back.Grandwillow decided to take a walk as she walked off to the entrance and out the camp

Massivefoot: ends up dozing off as his long big back moves up and down.He had a night mare as his past came back up.From the outside you can see his claws buried deep into the ground and him tense
last edited over a year ago
Ah, because I was going to say, Dusky is straight xD I could totally picture them as not-on-good terms though. StormClan needs more tension >:D

What was that about with Grandwillow though? She just poked her head in and then left. Plus, Burntheart isn't in the den. He's by the camp entrance with Thorntail :)
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
•steps back• in not going to leave you out here ivypaw...
Crowpaw

•looks over at him a bit surprised• soon not today though there is to much going on
Streamripple

(oh i didn't know that i though he was still in there no one really said he moved Xp i don't see them on bad term but not good terms more like they always are doing nonsensical arguments )
"Just leave me alone..." ~ Ivypaw

He didn't have to move, Smart. He was never in the den in the first place. Ivy dumps him liltearly by the camp entrance xD And ah, I see what you mean about them now. Yeah, I could picture that.
•ignores her comment and then pads next to her and sits down• I can't when you are like this...dad wouldn't want me to..
Crowpaw
"Dad is dead!" *Sobs* ~ Ivypaw
i know...i know...*touches her shoulder gently* but we still have each other...*smiles weakly* and he is probably in start clan enjoying a nice stary mouse watching us
Crowpaw
*Laughs weakly, and smiles, shaking her head* "I-I guess so..." ~ Ivypaw
(fixed it then and ya just like big children)
*purrs hearing her laugh* now stop that crying and act like a warrior thats what dad would want
Crowpaw
*Pulls herself together and sits up. She was still crying, but making an effort to stop.* "I can't believe I said I hated you, and that I would have made it..." *Trails off and shakes her head* "I don't desurve to be anyone's deputy if I can't hold myself together in the face of grief... maybe I'm not as cut out for it as I thought I was..." ~ Ivypaw

Grandwillow:she walks off from camp thinking as she decides to hunt for them
Its okay wouldn't be the first time you said you hated me *cuffs her playfully and sighs* ill miss him to you know..and who knows maybe its just something you have to get over i mean look at Thorntail that cat has a heart and soul of ice yet he is a good warrior
Crowpaw
*Glances at him* "What's going on between you two, by the way? Have you not made up yet? It's been moons since you last talked." ~ Ivypaw
Massivefoot: woke up with a start after a bit and looked a bit wild around him realizing he was not there and sighs
*shrugs* he got upset with me because i didn't visit him enough when he was stuck in the medicine cat then after the Shadowpelt thing...all he does is hiss like a kit when ever i try to talk to him
Crowpaw
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Nods at Yellowpaw and turns to the dead leader's body licks his shoulder, staying silent)-Juniperleaf

(Tilts head)Where are they now?-Galewing
*watches Juniperleaf* you okay? *says* quietly*
Tigerfang
"Oh," *Looked thoughtful* "So then I guess things will never be normal between you two again, if you're still not on good terms... I hope none of my friendships end up falling apart like that..." ~ ivypaw

"By the nursey," *replies* ~ Mistybreeze

Grandwillow:she sniffs the area and fallows any scent she thought smelled different or awkward
(also id be cute is dusk and him did get together but oh well XD)
*snorts* who are your other friends?
Crowpaw
Nahhh, Duskyboy is straight :)

*Shrugs* "Holiday, Burntheart, Skyheart, Mosspelt, Strongpaw." *Smirks a bit* "I have a whole other life you don't know about." ~ Ivypaw
(Nods unsure)Y-yeah.-Juniperleaf

(Looks at her confused)Have you spoken to them about this?-Galewing
your friends with sky heart i thought you didn't like him! *looks at her surrpsied*
Crowpaw

*nods* come on we need to get those fixed up *points to her wounds*
Tigerfang
(too bad XD not even bi i need a guy like him man itd be so cute!)
Nope. Not even bi.

*Shakes her head* "It's been so choatic, I haven't had the time. Although, I suppose it won't matter soon. Before he died Tanglestar told me it was time for them to be apprenticed." ~ Mistybreeze

*Blinks* "Who told you that? I've nevr had any problems with him." ~ Ivypaw

(aahh someone give me a character like him but gay XD)
well when we were still kits he pined you down and scared you remember then Mousepaw told us we were mean cats for saying stuff to him *tilts his head* have you talked to him since Mousepaw died?
Crowpaw
*Shakes her head* "No, I haven't had much time. It's been one thing after another since she died." ~ Ivypaw
id recommend you stay away from him *give her a look* he isn't a very happy cat now he even tried to pick a fight with Thorntail
Crowpaw
(Blinks)Don't you think that they just need someone to talk to?-Galewing

(Looks at her wounds)They stopped bleeding, don't you think they'll be fine?-Juniperleaf
•shrugs• I guess but you should probaly let them rest up and heal •purrs and. Nudges her• this wasn't why I expected for the first day of having a mate
Tigerfang
(Licks his cheek)It wasn't what I expected either.(Leans on him)We should get something to eat.-Juniperleaf
*nods* what ever you want *helps her over to the fresh kill pile*
Tigerfang
(Looks at the pile and picks a blackbird)-Juniperleaf
Are you going to eat that all to your self or share with this handsome on right here •purrs laying down next to her•
Tigerfang
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
*rolls his eyes and pads over to Falconblaze upset* What's the point of being a medicine cat if they won't even listen to me? Wounds like that get infected. She needs dried oak leaf on it. *flicks tail and leads the way out of camp* Come on, nine lives await. -Yellowpaw

*peers around* Who all knows? -Burntheart

*sits in a corner thinking to herself* -Holiday
I wonder who is going to give Falconblaze his nine lives?? Boulderstep, Mousepaw, Yarrowleaf, Tanglestar, Diamondleaf maybe? I think Briarcloud and Viola would want to, but they didn't really know Falconblaze, plus we have Shimmerpelt, Rightheart, and all the others of Smart's cats that died....
Breezewing is always snooping around

•pads over to holiday• I'm sorry about mousepaw......•looks at the ground•
Skyheart
I picture Falcon and Yellow ending up really close friends, who trust each other completely. Like, the best leader/med.cat team ever :3

*Follows him* "Give em' time and they will believe you. Let their wounds get infected a time or two and they'll never question your orders again." *Flicks him with his tail* ~ Falconblaze

*Shrugs* "Next to no one I would think. She brought you in right after Tanglestar died." ~ Thorntail

"I suppose..." ~ Mistybreeze
•nudges his sister• wanna go check out down of the borders with me to see if anything is going on?
Crowpaw
(yarrowleaf should and Tanglestar :3)
Grandwillow:comes across the the badger "oh there it is"looks at the dead body and thinks "too bad id just move it myself if i could"shrugs and pads off back to camp
Tanglestar is dead? -Burntheart

*peers at him* Are you nervous? -Yellowpaw
(Tala would you make me a guy for Massivefoot that squabble with him but they get close :3)
Okay, lemme think. For sure would be Tanglestar, Boulderstep, Yarrowleaf, Mousepaw, and SKULLPAW (<-- Do it, Smart!!!). That's five out of nine. I like the idea of Briarcloud giving him one because she was a former deputy, and I really love her in general. She's one of my favorite cats, Tala ;)
*Ahem* I suppose Rightheart could give him one as well, since he was the deputy before Falconblaze so it would make sense. Um... Oh! Idea! You know how Falcon and Dusk's parents were killed in a GoldenClan battle? They could give him a life :) They were never RPed, but in my head their names have always been Rainsky (mother) and Timberfur (father). I can RP them both?

*Shakes her head and sighs shakily* "Oh, no thanks. I think I'll go back to camp now. I should probably check on Holiday." ~ Ivypaw

*Goes to roll his eyes before stopping, and remembers that Burntheart passed out before he heard the news* "Oh, uh, yeah..." ~ Thorntail

*Heasiates before awnsering* "A little. I don't know what to expect or who I'm going to see, or what lives I'm going to get..." ~ Falconblaze