Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5101-5150 of 31229

over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
You tackled me in! *purrs* Want to go somewhere quieter? -Treepaw
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Where? *blinks* -Silverbird
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Rushes over)Is everything okay?-Galewing

(Grabs the stick between her teeth, it crackles as another wave hits her, and she shudders)-Juniperleaf
Follow me. *pads alongside to stream until they reach an old abandoned fox hole that had been dug out beneath the roots of a large tree* There haven't been foxes here in ages. You can't even find their scent anymore. -Treepaw
This place is so cool foxes are pretty unique to StormClan so I've never seen a den like this *says looking around* -Silverbird

Your doing great Juniperleaf first kit should be soon *says a paw feeling her flank for the kits* -Merrypaw
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*nips her back* two can play this game you fox *pushes her down onto the ground*
Skyheart

She is kitting *looks a bit worried*
Tigerfang

*Rolls back up and tackles her flank*
Crowtail
Easy there tiger. *licks his neck* -Hushpool

*curves her torso around and whacks at his head and shoulders* -Frecklepaw

It's rare, but every once in a while you find a few scents. I hear that in the old territory deep in the forest there were a lot more. But since the cave has been the permanent StormClan camp for years we've been lucky enough as a clan to avoid them. *sits down in the hole* It's pretty big in here so I assume this was home to a family. -Treepaw
Yea this place is huge -Silverbird
*stumble a bit and backs up tackling her*
Crowtail

*moves his tongue lower* There are no rules to this challenge my love
Skyheart
*purrs* If you say so. -Hushpool

*rolls with him* -Frecklepaw

Big enough for that head of yours. *purrs in amusement* -Treepaw
My head? *snorts* If I have a big head its because of all your compliments *sticks out her nose* -Silverbird
*rubs his stomach against her* You know with this swollen stomach its kinda *licks her cheek* Nice.
Skyheart

*growls lowly and kicks her flank*
Crowtail
You've got some interesting kinks, love. *purrs and bites onto his neck gently* -Hushpool

*stumbles back and crouches again* -Frecklepaw

*laughs* Okay okay. I'll take that blame. *sits close to her* -Treepaw
That's what I thought *smiles and licks his cheek* -Silverbird

*pads over to Wrenpaw* Hi Wrenpaw I was wondering if youd like to share a mouse with me? *says sweetly* -Rainpaw
(Nods and back away)I'll go get some water. (Turns and runs off)-Galewing

(Grips the stick tighter as another wave passes by, she begins to push, huffs in pain and pushes once more, a ginger tom with a white muzzle slides out)-Juniperleaf
Great job Juniperleaf its a tom! *smiles handing the tom to Tigerfang* lick that kit til he starts squealing *puts her paw on Juniperleaf again* get ready to push again -Merrypaw
*smiles and nods* Of course, Rainpaw. What would you like? *stand from his nest* We'll eat in here so we don't get pestered by my siblings. -Wrenpaw

*purrs and touches his nose to her cheek* -Treepaw
That's good you have so many they're good at pestering *purrs playfully* -Rainpaw

Do you love me Treepaw? -Silverbird
*purrs and flicks her shoulder with his tail* Anything specific you want to eat? -Wrenpaw

*looks at her a little surprised then nods slowly* I've been analyzing my feelings for a bit now. I know that it's against warrior code, but...I can't help but have these feelings for you. -Treepaw
I cant help the feelings I have for you either *looks at him her green eyes bright* -Silverbird

A juicy mouse if there is one -Rainpaw
Coming right up. *leaves and quickly returns with a plump mouse* look good? -Wrenpaw

*leans his head against her's* I wish I could be with you all the time...-Treepaw
are you complaining? *growls scratching her back with his claws*
Skyheart

*looks down at the little tom proudly and looks back up at his mate*
Tigerfang

*lashes his tail at her* come at me
Crowtail
Im thinking three kits. :)

(Let's out another moan of pain, her energy was quickly depleting as she pushed again, and again until another kit comes out this time a golden she kit with white chest, muzzle and paws)-Juniperleaf
I know me too *sighs* -Silverbird

Perfect *smiles* Great taste -Rainpaw
*gasps and arches her back* N-Not at all! -Hushpool

*charges again and slams into his chest* -Frecklepaw
*lays down in his nest and sets the mouse down* First bite goes to you. -Wrenpaw

But I cherish this time we have together. *licks her forehead and wraps his tail around her* -Treepaw
Its a she-cat! *smiles handing her to Galewing* Lick just like Tigerfang *puts her paw on her flank again* One more Juniperleaf get ready to push -Merrypaw

Me too..I'll have t go back soon to avoid Lakefrost's patrol -Silverbird
You are doing great Juniperleaf..*licks the she kit gently and nudges her next to her brother*
Tigerfang

*holds his ground and slams his paws down onto her back*
Crowtail

Looks like I'm winning this challenge you fox *rubs against her some more teasingly and tugs at her neck*
Skyheart
*runs her claws down his spine* -Hushpool

*collapses under him with a huff* -Frecklepaw
*nuzzles her neck* Then let's just enjoy this time we have left for today. -Treepaw
(Drops the moss and begins to lick the kit)-Galewing

(Weakly bites on the stick as she tries to push. Exhaustion glazed her eyes)I don't think I can...-Juniperleaf
Okay *smiles sweetly at him and licks his cheek* -Silverbird
*growl into her ear* you know there are cats in here you fox *presses closer against her*
Skyheart

*holds her down and purrs* I win!
Crowtail
*licks her cheek* you are doing great Juniper..Just a little more okay?
TIgerfang
You can do it Juniperleaf here drink some water *offers her moss* I know you can finish this -Merrypaw
You started this. -Hushpool

*laughs* I should hope so. You're the mentor. -Frecklepaw

*licks her muzzle softly* I could stare into your eyes for eternity. -Treepaw
Your always flattering me *purrs* -Silverbird
Because you deserve it. There isn't a she-cat in this world more wonderful than you. -Treepaw
*Chuckles* well then *presses into her just the tip and goes slowly*
Skyheart

*chuckles getting off her and pokes her rear*
Crowtail
Your'e pretty wonderful yourself -Silverbird
Already breaking my rules. *purrs and pulls him closer* -Hushpool

Leave my hip area alone you fox! *whacks his paw and sits up with a laugh* -Frecklepaw

Really? -Treepaw
Ah its just the tip you fox! * whispers in her ear then shoves the whole thing in*
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* your fault for it being so sore!
Crowtail
(Nods and laps up the water in the moss and begins to push again, groans at the final push and pushes out a tiny, brown tabby she-kit with streaks of ginger and white on her chest)-Juniperleaf
*sees the final kit and sighs in relief* you did it Juniperleaf...and they are wonderful.
Tigerfang
Your all done Juniperleaf *smiles* It's another she-kit three beautiful healthy kits congratulations. Any ideas for names? -Merrypaw
(Smiles weakly looking at the ginger tom)The tom will be Foxkit..(Thinks for a little but her thoughts were a little hazy).-Juniperleaf

(Smiles at his friend and looks to Merrypaw)Perhaps we should let her rest so that she can think of them later.-Galewing
*settles down besides Juniperleaf and the kits* they are wonder Juniperleaf look at them..*licks her cheek* And everything turned out okay..
Tigerfang
(lifts her head up slowly and watches them as they suckled, gives a soft smile)They're all alive and well... (Her eyes fill with sadness for a quick second as she thought about her first litter)I was so worried that they wouldn't make it... But (Turns to Tigerfang and nuzzles him, a mixture of emotions filled her head)-Juniperleaf
Yea they are all healthy little kits *purrs licking her ear soothingly* We already named the little tom we have to think of the two she kits now.
Tigerfang
(Purrs and looks at the golden and white kit)I've always liked the name Amberkit...-Juniperleaf