SSA Aaron Hotchner Happy Criminal Minds Day!

Celina79 posted on Mar 18, 2009 at 08:37AM
I just wanted to wish you all a very nice Criminal Minds day! :D

And I love the new Icon :)

SSA Aaron Hotchner 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xellga said…
smile
Second that! :)

Gosh, I just can't wait for tonight's episode. I take it Canadian CTV aired it on Tuesday and people (those who watched it) at CriminalMindsFanatics.blogspot.com seem to be just thrilled. They say it's one of the best episodes so far and there's lots of Hotch, and oh god, I'm so impatient to see for it myself! The waiting's soooo frustrating.
over a year ago Celina79 said…
smile
Hi xellga! :)
Me tooooooooooooooo, i'm so nervous the whole day long, last week was the same because of Emily's Episode. And this week because of Hotch!! Yes, I heard that they already watched it, I hoped it would be on Internet today, but I couldn't find it....
So, we have to wait till tomorrow..... Cant wait....!!!
Have a nice evening!! :)
smile
Celina, thanks and same to you! ;)
over a year ago IsisRain said…
big smile
Happy Criminal Minds Day to you too! :) I'm really looking forward to the show tonight since there's supposed to be lots of Hotch in it!
big smile
Thanks so much IsisRain! :) Well here its now 22.50 p.m. so, actually bed time for me :). I will get up early to watch the episode! Cant wait till tomorrow night ;).
Enjoy the episode!
smile
What an episode!! It was worthy getting up early today :)

I liked the casual Hotch at the beginning! Great start ;).

And I very loved the scene with Rossi. A very emotional Hotch, I loved that moment!! God, I wanted to hug him....

How can we not love Hotch; sad, angry, strong, faltering, commanding.....wow, what can he not do?!

A really, really good Hotch centric episode, with a great end, as the unsub was escaping.... hope we see more of him in the Future!

over a year ago IsisRain said…
heart
It was a great episode! I agree with you, Celina, I loved seeing Hotch express his emotions with Rossi!
heart
Well, thanks to the slow internet connection I got to watch it only now, but - OMG! It was totally worth waiting for!

The story's brilliant, the acting's great. The scene with Rossi was awesome. But this whole episode is just a gift for all us Hotch fans here. He is... ah, I'm at a loss for words. Blaming himself for everything one moment and making ironic comments to Rossi the next - I loved this!

But the storyline with Derek getting hurt... I just hope they're not planning anything like Frank's comeback in season 2 for the end of this season. Other than that, it would be interesting to have a follow-up on the Reaper, I agree.

over a year ago MiraNL said…
heart
This must be the thread about Omnivore and that was truly an amazing episode. A great episode for all the Hotch fans and the scene in the alley ... ow ... great acting.

The story was written by Andrew Wilder and he and Thomas Gibson have really outdone themselves. Great great episode and something tells me that I'm gonna watch it a gazillion times more!!
last edited over a year ago
smile
Hi Mira! Yes, It was one of the best Hotch centric episodes so far!!
I totally agree with you, about Andrew Wilder and Thomas Gibson.
I watched the epi many times!
Its great to have another Hotch Fan here!! Welcome, and have Fun! :D
And, yes, you can write here about the "Hotch" Episodes. :)
over a year ago suu said…
wink
*Suu wants another Hotch-centric episode* Who's with me? ;)
big smile
Meeeeeeee!!! :D
I so loved Omnivore, we neeeeeeeee another one!!!
over a year ago suu said…
big smile
I agree! ^^