다람쥐 Squad Let's get to know each other more, Squirrels!!!

EnjoyHuddy posted on Jul 16, 2010 at 09:01PM
Yes! We know the essential about each other, but the more we know, the more we trust and love each other! LOL
So , what do we want to know? LOL Here it is!

1)Your Name! (just your first name. If you want to put your last name as well, it's your own choice :])

2)Your Nickname! (what people call you in real life/on social networks)

3) What kind of social networks you use!

4)Age!

5) Your nationality! (Squirrels are from all over the world! LOL)

6) Whatever you want to tell us! (your likes/dislikes, a little description about you and your life [just like an autobiography LOL ]

So share something about yourself! Because sharing is caring! LOL!
last edited on Jul 16, 2010 at 09:03PM

다람쥐 Squad 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
laugh
Name: Laura DiCostanzo! [There are wayyyy too many DiCostanzos where I live =.= LOL]

Nickname: On FP it's usually EH, while in real life they call me Lalla most of the times (<-- LOL)

Social Networks: At first I had about any social networking site, but when I read a few things about privacy, I freaked out and deactivated most of the accounts LOL. So now I have Fanpop, Facebook, Twitter, youTube. I've had twitter for months, but I actually started using it just a month ago! LOL While I only have a YouTube account only to watch +18 videos LOL *dirty smirk*

Age: 15, but people always say I look older (which I dunno if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I guess it's a good thing if I ever want to get heavy drinks while clubbing LOL)

Nationality: Mamma, sono ITALIANA! (<--where the hell did that come from?! LOL)

About me: What about me? Nothing.
LOL! Well I'm an italian girl who's passionate about make-up! I'm a make-up artist wanna be and I wish someday I could do Lisa Edelstein's and Lady Gaga's make-up. I ♥ HULI & HUDDY and I want to scream it to the world!...but then I think I might get in trouble for that, so I keep it to myself...oh and to you LOL.
Ok at the moment I can't really think about what to write down, but as soon as I think about something, I'll surely write it down! LOL
*is thinking about sex* No. I can't write that down!...Oops, already did! LOL

over a year ago Lisaddict said…
Name: Alwine Constant! ( pronounced as Alvin -the Chipmunk- or Alvin -Lisa E's father- )

Nickname: On FP it's Lisaddict but my friends use to call me Cuddy, do you want to know why ? * shows my ass * LOL

Social Networks: humm what can I say, I'm a Twitter addict, i'm on Facebook, Fanpop, Tumblr...but I've a life, I swear x')

Nationality: Je suis française --> I'm French...

About me: I'm a Squirrel, I love chestnuts and jump on trees...
Seriously, I'm a frenchie in love with Lisa Edelstein, I so could turn gay for her, and I have a crush on Hugh Laurie ( who doesn't ?) I ship Huddy&Huli since the beginning of HOUSE, these are the perfect ships, aren't they ? To be honest I'm a sinner, okay i'm a perv and I can't hide it.
Then I don't know what can I say...hum
THAT'S SOME BAD HAT HARRY.

* hides me in my pineapple under the sea *

over a year ago sheis1963 said…
Name: Inês Pascoal (I dare you to spell that xD)

Nickname: Well I have two actually, Some of my friends call me Pixie and the others Princess *I wear way too many pink x)*

Social Networks: TWITTER! TWITTER! TWITTER! Have I mentioned Twitter?

Nationality: Portuguesa « That means I'm Portuguese (NOT Brazilian I'm tired of people mixing those XD)

About me: Oh boy, here we go ;D
I'm a girlish girl xP I loooove PINK! I'm the best 9 grader of my school *cough* look who's being all cocky *cough* which I could only achieve when someone told me and I quote "Be a Cuddy and fuck them all" Since that day I started to really focus on my studies and stuff... OK I'M BEING BORING *headdeak*
I have a guinea-pig named Kiki *-* I love her (even though she's not a squirrel XD) What more... Oh! I'm madly in love with Lisa Edelstein since the first time I saw her :P It's true!
I love being a SINNER an I truly believe Hugh and Lisa will end up together :')
I'm usually shy and I find it hard to make new friends (That's why I love Twitter) but I'm sure I'll have no prob with you my little squirrels :DD
That's me basically, if you wanna know more just let me know and I'll gladly bore you with my life xD
over a year ago tabbyhearts said…
1) Reena Tretler-Wirth
2) katherynmae
3) link, link, link, link, here and Skype (katherynmaerose).
4) 16
5) Born in India, raised in the US.
6) I'm bad at these. Basically, I'm a fanfic nerd who loves to write, listen to music, and waste my life on social networking sites.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago HouseAddict87 said…
1)Marilee Jones

2)Mari or Wee-Wee

3) Facebook, all the time and Twitter, <<<but that's like maybe once a month.

4) Twenty- Three

5) Caucasian, American, Texan, German, Welsh, Scandinavian.

6) I'm a 23 year old female who has lived in Texas, USA her whole life and loves to write and read. I also love music and driving. I want to be a screenwriter one day. I like House, Huddy, Hugh, Lisa, HuLi, anything House related really, I used to love CSI: NY until recent cast changes. I pretty much love any crime or medical drama tv show. I DO NOT like Twilight, Justin Bieber, The O.C., The Jonas Brothers, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, or Miley Cyrus.

That's about it.
big smile
@Mari: I am giving you a virtual hug for your "I do not like" lists.
laugh
LOL! Thank you katherynmae!!!
over a year ago mchuddymerderek said…
Name: Lila or Lils(Inês idea!!)

Nickname: here mchuddymerderek , my boy friends call me Lee(from bruce lee in a girl cause i do taekwondo), my girl friends call me Lilaki!

Social Networks:Well well..I'm on twitter, super addicted!On youtube(mcdreamyforeva) in order to upload my huddy vids and i'll be on skype probably next week! But as said above, i gotta life i swear !!xdxd

Nationality: Ελληνίδα!!!I'm from Greece!

About me: Hmmm i'm just a teenage girl who dreams to become a doctor.I'm totally Huddy/Huli shipper!!!I may be a little selfish bitch sometimes but only when sb pisses me! I'm in love with Kostakis!!And i have a huge crush on Hugh Laurie(well who doesn't??) that's all!Ifu want to get to know me better, just tweet me squirrels!!!

p.s @lisaddict i so agree with you!!
last edited over a year ago
"I DO NOT like Twilight, Justin Bieber, The O.C., The Jonas Brothers, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, or Miley Cyrus. "
@Marilee ... I LOVE YOU ! *squirrel hugs*
over a year ago SissiSunshiner said…
Name: Silvia Benigna (yeah...sounds like an italian name...it is)

Nickname: Sissi, Sis or Sil

Networks: Oh gosh...I always on the internet!.
Facebook: Silvia Benigna
Twitter: link
Tumblr: link
YouTube: SissiSunshiner
Ff.net: link

Skype: sissi.benigna or sissibenigna (can't remember right now)

Nationality: PURE IO SONO ITALIANA! LAURA, CHE CI FACCIAMO NOI IN ITALIA!? NON POTEVAMO ESSERE AMERICANE E MAGARI VIVERE PURE A LOS ANGELES!?

anyway....

@tabbyhearts: Milkieeeeeee! You here too!? *squirrel hugs*
over a year ago sheis1963 said…
I love Marilee's "I DO NOT like" list XD Ditto!
over a year ago EnjoyHuddy said…
@SissiSunshiner : SILVIA!!! PER IL TUO COMPLEANNO COMPRO X TE E X ME 2 BIGLIETTI DI SOLA ANDATA A LOS ANGELES!!
Così controlliamo anche cosa fanno quei due scoiattoli! xDD
over a year ago huddysmacked said…
1)Name: Taco eater (a.k.a. Regina)

2)Nickname On here everyone calls me Regi, Hils calls me ERgi and the ones who don't know me that well call me HS, but call me whoever you want ;)

3) What kind of social networks you use: I think the question is what kind of social network I DON'T use XDDD Let's see I have tumblr, facebook, twitter, fanpop, I have livejournal (don't have an idea how to use it though), formspring, skype, msn, yahoo, youtube. If you want the links PM me.

4)Age: 16 (I'm soooo old XD)

5) Your nationality! I'm MEXICANA. VERY ESPECTACULAR. Grande taco, sombrero! We ride in pour burros all the time, and we eat all that crap they sell in taco bell. (Oh yeah, you can see how much I hate xenophobic people, so don't mess with mah people!)

6) About me: Here comes my BIG GIGANTIC EGO. I am a funny girl with a very strange sense of humor (throw mexican, cuban, british, american humor together and you'll get me). I'm half cuban (I'm a very latina chica ;D). I'm a good fanpopper (meaning I hate medal whores, spammers and people who think they are better than every other). I hate Justin Bieber (sorry Beliebers). I love Mamma Monster (Go Gaga!). MIKA IS MINE! get it? XD I love music. I'm a horrible writer, not that I write horribly but I never end any of my stories.

I want to be a professional actress (already amateur) and work in Hollywood (don't care if it's playing a dead person over a TV show). My role model is Meryl Streep.

And I could go all day but I don't want to bore you.
@EnjoyHuddy Sììììì! Dai partiamo!!!

@huddysmacked Mika is yours, okay. Can I at least take a little piece of him?
@SissiSunshiner DUH!
over a year ago huddysmacked said…
@SissiSunshiner *considers it* But only 1/24 of him. XDD
big smile
Thanks for everyone liking my DO NOT LIKE list!! Death to Twilight! @Regi I'll stay far away from Mika!
over a year ago MellodyMD said…
1) Mellody Delanet
2) MellodyMD on FP and Twitter but you can call me Melly, Mello ;D
3) Facebook, Twitter, maybe tumblr soon :)
5) Born in the USA *sings* Raised in France
6) I'm a 19 years old Bitch, I used to be a Hameron Shipper *don't blame me I'm Huli...*.People called me insane,crazy,weird,funny,perv pick the one you like ;)
rofl Mello you're HERE x'D
You missed the best part : you're so BI !

over a year ago nozomi0115 said…
smile
1)Olivia

2)on FP, it's nozomi (nozomi is actually an Japanese idol) , but in real life, its Olivia

3) Facebook/Twitter/MSN

4)19!

5) Chinese from Hong Kong, currently studying in Perth, Australia

6)HULI/HUDDY shipper/ super crazy about Lisa!
over a year ago baozieer said…
big smile
squirrels ARE from all over the world!