Spike vs Buffy's Addiction About this Spot

adwbuffy posted on Mar 17, 2008 at 07:47PM
The spot is about, Buffy's most addictive relationship with Spike in Season 6. When Buffy was brought back from the dead , she was lost . No one to talk to about her death, and where was she . She told the only person she can thought of. That was Spike. When Buffy was coming to close to Spike. She began a relationship with him. That it tormented her.Every night Buffy wants to make it all stop. Stop thinking about Spike. She finally made her decision about giving up her relationship. Spike didn't we want her back by raping Buffy . Does this make sense to you. The is spot is dedicated to Season 6 of Buffy and Spike. Let me know underneath the forum on comments about the spot. Just to let you know it's not about Spuffy it's about Buffy addiction over Spike.

Spike vs Buffy's Addiction 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
yes but buffy's addiction of spike is covered in the spuffy spot
over a year ago Cinders said…
True that.

Also, why is everything versus? Buffy Vs Angel and Spike makes it sound like Angel and Spike are on the same team. And Spike Vs Buffy's Addiction makes it sound like Spike is fighting Buffy's addiction. Way convoluted.
over a year ago vider69 said…
I like this spot, I joined it pretty much straight away, I love Buffy, Spike, Spuffy and this one, I don't care if it's a versus spot or not, or if some of the detail is covered in other 'related' spots it's on my list, thanks for making it.