사우스 파크 Your first South Park episode?

SouthParkSmart posted on Sep 06, 2010 at 10:10AM
What was the first South Park episode you ever saw?

사우스 파크 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago emostan said…
tongue
either Asspen or Grey Dawn
over a year ago stanxkyle said…
Cartman's Silly Hate Crime
How To Eat With Your Butt
The Losing Edge
Best Friend Forever
Christian Rock Hard
Red Hot Catholic Love
are all the first ones I remember watching. I don't remember which one was the very first. Something tells me it was Cartman's Silly Hate Crime, but I'm not sure.
over a year ago SouthParkSmart said…
hmmm
I know, me neither! I can't for the life of me remember. I spent, like, an hour yesterday trying to find it through process of elimination, but I'm down to Scott Tenorman Must Die or Cancelled.
over a year ago nxxxx22 said…
Hell On Earth 2006 And Major Boobage those were my very first episode that i can remember
over a year ago -Alohomora- said…
I think that my first full episode was 'How To Eat With Your Butt', but I really can't remember. :P
over a year ago Stanroxsox said…
Very first? Ladder to Heaven YEARS ago. Then Towelie a few years after. Manbearpig was the first one I can remember seeing when I began to get into it last year. :)
over a year ago Bartz said…
I think weight gain 4000
keyboard45 commented…
1st season (y) over a year ago
over a year ago kyle4life said…
wink
the first one i ever saw changed the way i watched tv in a long time! the first episode i ever watched was pee! i made my entire empacked on the comedy central channel go to the roof!
over a year ago kndluva said…
big smile
You have 0 friends
over a year ago 203177 said…
mischievous
cartman gets an anal probe.
over a year ago Stanroxsox said…
laugh
Saw bits from A Ladder to Heaven YEARS ago. Towelie was the first one I saw all the way and wanted me to get into SP years ago. But current ones that got me into the show last year... Dead Celebrities and Christmas in Canada were the first ones I recall seeing in late 2009.
over a year ago LittleYaoiGirl said…
anal probe i was srsly creaped out...
over a year ago McScarface said…
Creme Frachie I just got into South Park about a month ago.

My favorite episode is Pink Eye
over a year ago LilRabb said…
big smile
Cartman's mom is a dirty slut was the first one i can remember watching,years ago(but not when it first came out)Then after that i think i watched the whole of season 8&9
over a year ago GinaxCody said…
Mine was CartmanLand. :)
over a year ago EclecticFan78 said…
The first one I saw was actually the very first episode "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe."
over a year ago elco8283 said…
monkey
Fat Camp, Major Boobage or Cartman's mom is a Dirty Slut. Whenever I see thme I'm always like "THATS IT! THATS THE FIRST ONE!" but I still can't remember which one it is.
over a year ago Emily_R said…
I remember watching "Preschool" at 3 years old ...
over a year ago KJBiggestFan said…
laugh
"Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo" I remember seeing a bit of that when I was five. XD
over a year ago GIVMEKINGJULIEN said…
^Same here. XD My mom showed me Mr. Hankey when I was 6 or so. XD
over a year ago Sam9876 said…
I think it was either "Breast Cancer Show Ever" or "Mysterion Rises".
over a year ago InvaderRena said…
laugh
Cartman gets an anal probe
over a year ago Aquarius18 said…
"Do the Handicapped Go to Hell?" Was my first.
over a year ago MrsKyle1 said…
smirk
When i was 4 i stayed up to 7:00am watching southpark season one and two i picked some and watched them my first ones were:
1.Cartman gets a anal probe
2.StarvinMarvin
3.Ikes wee wee
4.Summer sucks
5.Clubhouses
over a year ago HarukaMamotte said…
hmmm
i came across south park once when i was 5 and i was flippin through the channels. i have no idea which ep. it was though cuz i i changed the channel real quick cuz the first thing i saw was a bunch of ppl gettin shot and maybe kenny died.5 yrs. later my friend made me watch timmy 2000, mr. hankey the christmas poo, and mr. hankeys christmas classics at het house.i was hooked.
over a year ago DJ_DragonMaster said…
As big a South Park fan that I currently am, I actually got into it sometime in October or November last year, but of course, I did see it around before that time. My first episode was T.M.I.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago iBadRomance said…
hmmm
I think mine was Trapper Keeper...
over a year ago OpreviousMan said…
I started watching South Park in November 2012, and I watched the awesome Bigger, Longer and Uncut movie before I watched the show.

The first episode I did watch was Raising the Bar because my AP US History teacher (I'm in 11th grade) showed me that episode. I then went onto the South Park Studios website and watched most of the episodes online.
over a year ago 24cool said…
Mine was either "Guitar Queer-O" or "Pee". I've seen Guitar Queer-O a lot since then, so I've gotten tired of it. But "Pee" remains one of my favorite episodes
over a year ago iloveprivate said…
Helen Keller the Musical.
over a year ago PonyChan66 said…
My first was Trapped in the Closet.
over a year ago Jesusroidrage said…
My first episodes were spontaneous combustion and the wacky mestation adventure still two of my favorite episodes
over a year ago dragons0214 said…
britney's new look
over a year ago XxNerdQueenxX said…
Whale Whores.
over a year ago Chibi-Chipette said…
Ginger Kid, but I didn't make it through the whole thing. It was so funny, but I probably would have hated it if I were a redhead.
over a year ago Biscuit69 said…
When I was 5, South Park came on TV and I don't really remember the episode but I liked it, and my mom turned it off. So my first episode I really watched was Make Love Not Warcraft