소울이터 Ghost's Soul Eater RP

TheAdventGhost posted on May 05, 2012 at 12:42AM
Create a character, RP as them, that's it.

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Meister or Weapon(if weapon what kind):

Anything else you want us to know:

Rules:

1. Be chill

2. Have up to 3 characters

3. Don't kill other characters

4. Able to talk to original characters, make sure it makes sense.

5. You can't be too strong.

last edited on May 05, 2012 at 02:34AM

소울이터 1520 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1520

over a year ago Xenok15 said…
Hoichi: Means cute
over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Soma: oh, Thank you
Korin: toishashimaste! ^^(however you spell it)
Hoichi: In case you need more translation: "No problem" she says
Soma: Oh
Hoichi: Stop speaking in a different language -.-
Korin: ehhh? por que?
Hoichi: Spanish now?!
Soma: so many languages
Korin: Bueno, bueno pues..pero...pero no quiero Dx
Hoichi: she's malfunctioning...*grins despite trying to be serious*
Jiro: wow
Hoichi: *sighs and walks over to his sister, putting his hands on her shoulders and shakes her* stop, even i hardly understand what your saying
Korin: OK ^^ roger*salutes*
Hoichi: I had no idea you still knew the other languages
Korin: I practice unlike you xP
Jiro: heh, That's very interesting
over a year ago Okuni said…
(Finally thought of my meister and weapon characters!!)

Name: Rei Yuuhara

Personality: Mature and considerably serious in battle. Has pretty low self-esteem but she gets along with others easily. Admires Death the Kid and Maka Albarn, but personally finds Black*Star annoying due to his arrogance. She is on good terms with all of the three meisters' weapons.

Appearance: Long black hair that is always tied in a high ponytail. She has jade-green eyes is is quite pale. Mostly wears the Shibusen school uniform, but when she isn't, she's always in long-sleeves and jeans. For formal occasions, she only wears a long sleeved sea-green dress and black flats.

Meister or Weapon: Meister

Other Notes: She had PTSD(Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder). She got it after a mad witch killed one of her best friends in front of her. She escaped but stayed horrified. She has nightmares about it every night and when someone makes a comment relating to that she gets scary visions and would lose all the will to fight. The only person who can comfort her is her weapon partner, Takashi Ondeki, who is her another childhood friend of hers and the one she has a crush on.
Name: Takashi Ondeki

Personality: A very cool personality. He is level-headed and quite confident but is not arrogant. He hates it when people insult his friends but doesn't care when he is insulted. Gets along fairly well with Maka and the others, but fights with Death the Kid often since he is apparently asymmetrical in Kid's eyes.

Appearance: Slightly spiky hair which is similar to Soul's, only his hair is dark brown instead of white. His eyes are two different shades of green, with one eye being a normal green while the other is a darker forest green. He normally wears a black demin jacket over a white shirt along with some ripped jeans and a pair of faded dark grey sneakers, with one stained with some red. For formal occasions he wears a tuxedo and dress shoes.

Meister or Weapon: Weapon(Twin Blades)

Other Notes: He can transform into two separate short swords but if the swords become too far apart he cannot change back to human form. He is called "Bu-kun" by his meister and childhood friend Rei Yuuhara as the kanji in his name can be pronounced as "bu" instead of "Takashi". He is the only one who can calm Rei down during her episodes. He loves to skateboard and do swordplay, which is ironic since he is a set of swords himself.
meh
(Hey Ghost-kun! Sorry it took so long for me to sign up for your RP!)
blush
(Okay I'm just gonna start and hope someone replies me and that I do not get excluded. It seems to happen to me a lot with RPs...)

Rei: U-Um...Bu-kun? I'm nervous.

Takashi: Calm down Rei. I know being the new students is not a walk in the park, but you don't have to worry. I'm with you okay? Besides, Shibusen should be good for you.

Rei: Okay...but until I'm used to the academy, don't leave my side. Please?

Takashi: *pats her head* Of course. I promise.

Rei: *blushes*
Jiro: *Notices Rei and Takashi* Hey, you 2 new?
Rei: Ah...yes...we're new...

Takashi: Rei, calm down. I'm here. *turns to Jiro*

Takashi: Hey there. I'm Ondeki Takashi and this is my meister and friend, Yuuhara Rei.

Jiro: Pleased to meet you both, I'm Jiro Zinoku and this is my weapon partner Soma Nagami
Soma: It's a pleasure to meet you
Takashi: Nice to meet you both too.

Rei: N-Nice to meet you.

Takashi: Would you mind showing us around? We just moved here and are new to Death City. And Shibusen of course.
Jiro: I wouldn't mind *Walks them inside* just follow me, I'll take you to your class for the year *Walks them to the class*
Takashi: Thanks a lot.
Jiro: Not a problem, so what weapon are you?
Takashi: Me? I'm a pair of Twin Blades, identical short swords.

Rei: That's the only type of weapon I can use, since Bu-kun taught me when we were younger...
Jiro: Interesting
Takashi: How about between you two? Who's the weapon and what type of weapon are you?
Jiro: I'm the meister, Soma's the weapon
Soma: And I'm a demon katana
Takashi: A-A demon katana?!

Rei: *gasps and covers mouth with hands*

Takashi: *grips Rei's shoulders* Rei don't freak out, it's not the same person. He's different from that guy okay? Please don't worry!
Jiro: Soma, She's a nice person, I promise you she's a nice person
Rei: *shivering* Bu-kun...she's a good person right? Please tell me that Jiro-san's words are true!

Takashi: They're true Rei. They're true.

Rei: O-Okay...I trust you Bu-kun...

Takashi: *turns to whisper to Jiro and Soma* I'm sorry. Rei has PTSD due to an incident that happened when we were young.
Jiro: Oh,
Soma: That's terrible,
Takashi: *still whispering* In any case, please don't agitate her. Despite her looks she's a capable fighter even without me, and if she has an episode, she could go insane or sink into despair.
Jiro: We won't
Soma: We promise
Takashi: Thanks. *turns back to Rei* Now let's go meet our other classmates ok? *turns to Jiro and Soma* Please lead the way guys.
Jiro: *Nods* right, *walks around the school and notices Soul and Maka* Oh hey,
Soul: Hey, Jiro
Jiro: Oh, the reason I'm here. I want you 2 meet some new students Rei and Takashi
Takashi: Hi.

Rei: Nice to meet you.

Maka: Nice to meet you too. I'm Maka Albarn and this is my weapon partner, Soul Eater.
Soul: It's great to meet you 2.
Takashi: So are you guys all in the same class?
Jiro: Yeah, so we basically see each other more often
Takashi: I see. So should we get to class now? I think we're late.

Soul: You are late. We were just sent to fetch something. But since you're new it'll be fine.

*sudden interruption*

Liz: I can't believe you took over two hours putting on your uniform are you trying to get us late Kid?

Kid: I already told you, everything must be perfect or things would go negative. *freezes and stares at Takashi* You!!

Takashi: Huh? Me?

Kid: Yes you! What is wrong with you?! Your eyes aren't the same colours and your outfit is asymmetrical!!!

Takashi: *sweatdrops* Um...are you okay?
Jiro: That's just Death the Kid. Lord Death's son. He's what I'd call, a perfectionist
meh
Takashi: (thoughts)He seems to be taking it to unhealthy extremes...

Takashi: Hey, mind laying off. I never asked for this eye-colour, which for the record is the same colour in different shades.

Rei: I've always liked your eyes Bu-kun...

Kid: Look at you! *turns to Rei* You are perfectly symmetrical!!! Why are you paired with someone like him?!?!!?

Liz: *punches Kid hard* That's enough Kid!!!!! Do not bully new students!!!

Patty: *laughing...and laughing...*

Liz: *drags Kid away while Kid screams that he has to stay and fix Takashi up* Honestly you can be so crazy with your symmetry obsessions!!!

Takashi: *sweatdrops again* Okay seriously what just happened...?
Jiro: Good question I'm just as lost.
Rei: *giggles* That guy was pretty funny, don't you think Bu-kun?

Takashi: He's unique definitely...
Jiro: who?
meh
(Anyone on? I'll leave if no one replies for ten minutes.)
(I got school so it's harder to do it now)
(heylo again)
(hey)
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Name: Amuria Mona
Personality: Energetic, hyper, sometimes loud, oblivious to anything romantic, strong, friendly
Appearance: two long black ponytails, dark blue eyes, black and white tank top, dark blue jeans, knee high sneakers.
Meister
Anything else: She loves listening to music. You can always find her with her headphones on. Whenever someone takes out her headphone without permission she screams so loud that she breaks glass.

Name: Eric Stones
Personality: Energetic, stubborn, loud, a bit romantic, charmer, somewhat smart
Appearance: Shaggy green hair, brown eyes, white t-shirt, gray jacket, baggy gray pants, black sneakers 
Weapon: A double pointed staff, twin swords 
Anything else: Eric is in love with Amuria and tries to give her hints but because of her dense and clueless nature, she doesn't notice. He is quite popular with the ladies but doesn't care. He swore to protect Amuria ever since the day they met and she learned about his horrible past.
over a year ago musicxgirl18 said…
Amuria: Well we finally made it Eric! What do you think?
Eric: Eh it's kind of a wierd looking school if you ask me.
Amuria: That's what makes it so unique! I can't wait to go inside and see our new classmate!
Eric: As long as your happy I'm happy
Amuria: Really?
Eric: -blushes- Really because I lo-
Amuria: Let's go inside!
Eric: -sigh- Sure, sure -they walk inside-
(Sweet)
Jiro: *walking around the building* I'm just saying, that a triple resonance just is dangerous,
Soma: But you haven't tried it,
Jiro: Yeah, but I've seen it, *Notices Amuria* Oh, hello, are you new here?, I'm Jiro Zinoku, and this is my weapon partner, Soma Nagami