썬즈 오브 아나키 30 일 SOA Challenge

DarkSarcasm posted on Oct 22, 2012 at 02:49AM
Thought the SOA spot could use a 30 Day Challenge to liven things up a bit. (Thanks to CapShunsuifan13 for helping with the questions!)

How this works for first-timers/reminder for survivors of the last 30 Day Challenge craze: You don't have to post every day, don't have to answer every question, take it at your own pace, feel free to post pictures & stuff. Just have fun!

Day 1 - How did you discover SOA?
Day 2 - Favorite male character?
Day 3 - Favorite female character?
Day 4 - Thoughts on the opening credits/"This Life"?
Day 5 - Favorite character who was in just a few episodes?
Day 6 - Ever had a SOA dream?
Day 7 - Favorite villain?
Day 8 - A character who deserves more appreciation?
Day 9 - Favorite couple?
Day 10 - Saddest scene?
Day 11 - Least favorite character?
Day 12 - Funniest scene?
Day 13 - Jax & Clay aside, who would get your vote as SAMCRO President?
Day 14 - Favorite song used in SOA?
Day 15 - Favorite episode?
Day 16 - Favorite friendship?
Day 17 - If you could save one (currently alive) character from death, who would it be?
Day 18 - Flip side - you get to kill any character you want. Who's the unlucky bastard?
Day 19 - Favorite SOA actor/actress?
Day 20 - Most surprising moment?
Day 21 - An actor or actress that should make an appearance on SOA?
Day 22 - A character you didn't really like at first but changed your mind about?
Day 23 - If zombies decided to come to Charming for lunch, who do you think would be the last SOA character standing?
Day 24 - Favorite tv show/movie with a SOA actor in it?
Day 25 - Favorite scene?
Day 26 - A question you'd like an answer to? (What did they do with Emma Jean's body parts? What happened to Lowell? How long before the rest of the Winstons are wiped out?)
Day 27 - Favorite quote?
Day 28 - Favorite SOA fan art (fanvid, icon, gif, drawing, etc)
Day 29 - How do you want SOA to end?
Day 30 - Free Day. Rant, write a poem, answer a question that wasn't on here, name your top 10 characters, post a picture you like... free day, kids. Whatever you want. =D
last edited on Nov 19, 2012 at 01:48AM

썬즈 오브 아나키 110 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 110

over a year ago CapShunsuifan13 said…
surprise
Day 1 question- story time! Listen up kiddies!!!

Okay so I like Ron Perlman (Clay-the dirty bastard) cause he was in the movie Hellboy, which was totally badass! So it's like 11 o'clock at night, commercial break I'm gettin up to go in the kitchen and I uear this voice, spin around and I go "Wait is that? What?....No....it can't be....OMG IT IS!! MOM RON PERLMAN IS ON TV!!!!" Yeah I was probably toi excited and she was already in bed. Boy was she pissed I woke her up. So she came down and we both watched the promo for the first season with our jaws on the floor. I don't even remember the promo I remember Ron. And.......we never watched it. Lame right? Saw the promo never got to watch the show. Till this year that is. Was walking around in a video rental store saw the first season on dvd- flipped out like an idiot screaming "ITS RON PERLMAN!!" again. And then we rented it. Watched it in a 2 days, got the second season immediately watched that in two days. Had to wait like a week for some bastard to return season 3 watched it in a day- a really long day but we didn't sleep. Then waited till season 4 came out on dvd (like a month, longest month of my life!) had to buy it since season 5 was starting. And then I watch season 5 every tuesday. And now I scream and fangirl like a dumbass over Tig and Chibs. Still like Ron, just not Clay.....most of the time.
And now I follow the show, Kurt Sutter, Kim Coates, and Tommy Flanagan like a stalker ^.^
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
^link. I knew it! XD

Story time continues, yaaay! =P
Back in ye olden days, I'd watch stuff just so I could screencap it for Fanpop. You see, I was under the impression that building up image galleries for under-appreciated actors with hard-to-find images was good for fans and not just a space-waster for this lovely website... *cough*
Anyway. I'd planned on capping Brian Van Holt, Francis Capra and Chad Lindberg, who were each in one episode. Fanpop had already disabled screencaps by the time I got to it, but I needed something new to watch and liked Kim Coates (I've stalked pretty much everyone who was in Black Hawk Down at some point), Ryan Hurst (...and Saving Private Ryan) and Theo Rossi (he pops up in random TV shows and is very memorable for some reason.) Since I was late to the SOA party, I got to watch seasons 1-4 in bulk and am in agony over having to watch S5 one episode at a time. Hats off to anyone who's suffered through the waiting since the beginning. >.<
last edited over a year ago
^Kim Coates YAY! Fellow stalker! The way he died in Black Hawk Down- so awesome and so sad. You just had to link Perlman didn't you?- lol
heart
Day 2- Alex 'Tig' Trager hands down. I love the man. Surprisingly though never paid much attention to him in the first season. Then he started growing facial hair and well it made him hotter I guess I dunno. But I also love his character because Tig is such an emotionally complex person, yet he is so simple to. I should be weirded out by his sexual preferences and alot of things about him in general but none of it really bothers me, I accept all of it. And going around killing people doesn't bother me either Cause well the lady he just killed recently? Kinda deserved it. I mean there's 4 huge bikers all dressed in black with guns and knives in your living room, don't go in there with a shotgun you can barely use. I am sad though that Tig seems to be going into yet another self-destructive spiral. And I am afraid he might not come out of this one. Not only that but I can't blame him for anything he does. There is something wrong with the way his brain processes things. I think the start of the problem was childhood abuse and then he never learned how to think for himself so he ended up a Marine where you just follow orders but the war messed him up more and then he comes home and hooks up with Clay and Gemma who are both manipulative and then they fucked him up even more. Which is why hes so backwards after Clay beating Gemma and shutting eveyone out. Tig doesn't even know which way is up. And Tig loves animals more than people- totally like me. And Kim Coates is a lovely man, who is very funny and kind hearted.
Well there ya go a complete psychoanalysis that totally rambled. And a really long ass explanation.
Oh and he has nicknames like Tigger and Tiggy. ^.^
^That whole movie was pretty rough, but his exit especially... ow. >.<

Gotta go with Tig. I'm a sucker for crazies, sexual deviants and tortured souls. Thaaat's him.

Also love Juice. And Chibs. And Happy. =D
 ^That whole movie was pretty rough, but his exit especially... ow. >.< [b] 일 2 - 가장 좋아하는 male
Day 3-
Have to go with Gemma. She seriously is Queen Biker Bitch. She is manipulative, and she hurts people (Tig -_-) and gets them to do whatever she wants. And she is completely straight-forward (when it suits her) and will tell you what she thinks (again, when it suits HER) and she is extremely storng.
But she is just freakin' awesome! You have to admire her skills.
And I'm kinda pissed cause my photo of Gemma won't load- stupod phone
Day 3 - Favorite female character?
In S1, it definitely would've been Gemma... but Tara has really become a great character and one tough broad. Gemma still has her moments, but I mostly side with Tara these days.
 [b] 일 3 - 가장 좋아하는 female character? [/b] In S1, it definitely would've been Gemma... but Tara has
Day 4-
Interesting question.
Well the lyrics are quite fitting for what show is about. Plus the type of music, that kinda country rock thing, matches up with the show as well. Country Rock is a type of music I find to be very American, talking about our lifestyles and such. And MCs are about livin the American way so the song reflects the show. I actually downloaded this song to my phone cause of this show, I listen to it at least once a day.
Plus I like the pictures. Like how theres a knife when they do Tommy Flanagans name, and Kim Coates is cocking a gun I think (not sure) but you get to see his arm I know that much. And like Theo Rossi comes off the tats on Juice's head.
So just the pictures are very creative
Day 4 - Thoughts on the opening credits/"This Life"?
I liked it for those few episodes in S3 when they link it up, but otherwise... if I'm watching it on DVD, I'll skip through it. The visual part is awesome and like Cap said, the lyrics fit, I just don't like the delivery.
Ooo I like the Irish version better, can't find a downloadable version though. Phooey
Day 5- Uh, does Chuckie count? He's a bit of a regular character now but still I like him. Him and Tig have a very interesting (hilarious!) relationship. If not Chuckie cause hes too much of a regular....um.....McGee? I guess. He was a traitor yeah but I dunno.....hmmmm this is a tough one. I may edit this later.
Wait, WAIT! No Lincoln Potter, I know he was on all season 4 but I really like him. He's a TOTAL creep. He's my favorite, definitely. I meam seriously court and sex toys....... XD
^I love the Tig/Chuckie relationship too. =D

Day 5 - Favorite character who was in just a few episodes?
My first thought was Kozik, but I've got him in mind for another day... Of the other people who weren't around much, I liked Darby (such a fun character to watch - wish he'd make another appearance), Lowen (even though she's only in 4. I like her face, dammit.), Luanne (guess what happened just a few episodes after I decided I really liked her?) & Oswald (he's a useful guy to have around, y'know).
over a year ago Melissa666 said…

I loved The Shield, so when i noticed that Kurt had a new show i just started watching it, even though motorcycle gangs weren't really my thing at the time.
mischievous
^ club, motorcycle CLUB :P lol. Shield was awesome though. ^.^

Day 6- Hell yes. Lots. I'll leave it to your imagination ;)
big smile
^"Well, the federal government disagrees."

Day 6 - Ever had a SOA dream?
A few, but the best ones were the 3-4 nights of zombie killing with link as my partner-in-slaughter. Not normally much on blood & gore, but these were just awesome. =D
^ Lol. I think they shoulda said- "The federal government don't know their heads from their assholes." in response.

Day 7-
Well he's not really a villian anymore but Marcus Alvarez was always really cool in my opinion. Emilio Rivera grew up on the streets so he definitely has the attitude for it. And he did an amazing job with the acting. But Alvarez himself was just a smooth little devil who didn't take any shit and had a good head on his shoulders. Not to mention he's pretty good looking and has an awesome mustache.
^Alvarez is a BAMF. =D

Day 7 - Favorite villain?
She was a crazy bitch, and I mean craaaaazy bitch, but Agent Stahl was an epic character. I spent just about every second she was on screen either wishing she was dead or marveling at the psychotic things she did - sometimes both. I'm glad she's gone, because she went out perfectly and that story needed to be wrapped up, but I really think Stahl is one of the best villains ever.
 ^Alvarez is a BAMF. =D [b] 일 7 - 가장 좋아하는 villain?[/b] She was a crazy bitch, and I mean craaaa
^Oh yes a MAJOR BAMF. Stahl gave me strange dreams.....

Day 8-
Hmmm, Elliot Oswald. The guy has an extremely good character and the actor is pretty good. I think they could expand on him a lot more. But also Bobby, everyone loves Elvis but I think the show could devote him an episode or two. Plus I don't think his fanbase is as large as Tig or Chibs so he is not the favorite but he is a good character with a lot of wisdom and muffins.
Also Otto Delaney. They need to stop fucking with that guy,practically stabbed out his eyes so he can't even read. And just hes been stuck in prison like 3 times his sentence cause of stuff hes done on the inside. I just feel bad for him, even if he did turn rat.
heart
^Ooh, Oswald. Good one. =D

Day 8 - A character who deserves more appreciation?
Bobby. I had a mini-lecture about how great he is in mind, but I'm just gonna quote Cap instead, 'cause she's dead on: "he is a good character with a lot of wisdom and muffins." The end. XD
 ^Ooh, Oswald. Good one. =D [b] 일 8 - A character who deserves 더 많이 appreciation?[/b] Bobby. I
^quoter. Wicked pic though *click*

Day 9-
Gemma and Nero. I don't really think they're are many couples. And these two aren't exactly together, but Nero is like amazing and in my opinion Gemma needs to be with him and quit sleeping around (I mean seriously- Warren.) Plus after that scene where Nero went totally OG on Warren's ass, I'm definitely shipping these two and I don't really ship.
They look pretty badass in this pic-

link
over a year ago calacious said…
monkey
Is it okay to start Day 1 now? I just got here, so...if it is not acceptable, I guess it could be deleted? Completely new to all of this.

DAY 1: I discovered SoA through an ex-girlfriend of a former friend. She was raving about it, and, finally, one night I just decided to check it out. I ended up doing one of those marathon-viewing things over the next couple of weeks (watched on Amazon) and catching up to the fourth season, which I then had to buy and I didn't hesitate to do so. I waited to watch the final episode until season five started.
smile
^Yep, you're fine. Welcome! =D
^Haha love the pic Calicious
Day 9 - Favorite couple?
In the beginning, it was definitely Gemma & Clay... buuut we all know how that turned out. Tara has really grown on me, so I want her to be happy - even if that includes a stubborn little bastard named Jax. ;)
 [b] 일 9 - 가장 좋아하는 couple?[/b] In the beginning, it was definitely Gemma & Clay... buuut we all kn

It's pretty much a tie between Chibs & Tig, but if i'd have to pick just one i'd go with Chibs.

I also like Happy, Clay (seasons 1-3) and i also have a soft spot for Unser.
 [b]Day 2 - 가장 좋아하는 male character?[/b] It's pretty much a tie between Chibs & Tig, but if i'd hav
crying
^Ah such a beautiful man there. ^.^ Lovely picture.

Day 10 - Saddest scene? 
Well damn lets see, Dawns death gave me nightmares and had me crying myself to sleep that night. It wasn't really because she was on fire or because she died but it was Tig that it happened to and that killed me. Seeing him so hurt I could barely handle that. I'm pretty sure me amd him we're in the same boat for the next few days hearing Dawn scream repeatedly in our head.
BUT with that sad, Tig is still alive. And he's a strong guy so for now he'll be okay. Therefore the saddest mment so far was Ope's death. That left me shocked, mouth on the floor for awhile and I was silent crying. I never realized how cool Ope was till he was dead. That episode left me pissed and depressed and quite honestly I am still pissed and depressed about it. So thays the saddest scene so far- but if something happens to Tig, Chibs or Juice that will probably change.
I swear, I have to keep reminging myself its not real.
crying
Day 10 - Saddest scene?
Nothing else in the SOA-verse comes close to 'Laying Pipe'. My pre-S5 answer probably would've been Donna's death.
angry
^Ope just caught all the shit didn't he?

Weston. That stupid little rascist prick. I hated him. I have no problem with villians but god damn that little fuck was the worst b/c not only is he a rapist who just does the dirty work for others but he platsers on some god damn innocent smile all the time and he acted all polite to Gemma with the "Sorry Ma'am"'s and shit and then he ganged raped her like wtf? Seriously. Zobelle was pretty bad too, both these guys like seriously believed the things they were doing was right! And I just, damn fuckers piss me off- obviously.
But Weston, I HATE that asshole.

I wanna see how many people pick Clay :)
Favorite female character?

Definitely Gemma...actually she is the only female character on the show that i like. But to be honest i don't like her as much as i used to, her Season 5 storyline has been pretty crab so far.
 [b]Favorite female character?[/b] Definitely Gemma...actually she is the only female character on
^I completely agree @Melissa
Pope & Clay would be the obvious choices, so I'll go with Jacob Hale. I really, really do not like him. Also hated Jimmy O & Zobelle, but they're old news. =P
^Slimy business man. :P

Day 12 - Funniest scene? 
So many choices. But, thought it will probably be a common answer I gotta say Venus. That whole scene with her and Tig just omg hand me roflmao. I love Tig and for some reason wanting to do a transgender is yet another thing about him I have no problem with. Not to mention Tiggy gettin his ass bit is always funny even if I feel really bad for him too. Not to mention where hes laying on the table getting his ass fixed
Gemma: "You doing okay Tigger?"
Tig:"Well I don't know if this is okay, but I am totally hard right now."

Of course you are Tig, when are you not hard?
But some honorable mentions for funniest scene
-The Sex Doll Warehouse....
-Tig offers hisnhand to Chucky to masturbate
-Chucy putting the severed heads in the Chili
-Tig geting his ass bit the first time and the scene with Juice cause of it
-Juice drugging himself and the guys put him out as a retarded baby
-Happy, Tig, Juice, and Chibs tied to those post things talking about what to get Ope for his wedding.
-And all those scenes from 5.08 where Tig is trying to hide the dead body from Tara (like shes never seen one before :P)

And theres a bunch more but these are some of my favs. I mean honestly without sexual deviants, tension and awkwardness and accidental durgging it wouldn't be SoA.
big smile
Day 12 - Funniest scene?
link Hands down. This is when I officially fell in love with SOA. I laughed to the point of tears. Multiple times. And now I want to re-watch S1 just for this. =D
big smile
^I wanna rewatch the whole damn series.

Day 13-
Easy, I've always thought Juice, Tig, Chibs, and Bobby should just get hell outta Charming and start their own damn club. So~
Bobby- Prez (the guy is smart, keeps his emotions in check and can read people. Plus he wants to go straight, get outta drugs AND guns)
Chibs- VP (Again smart guy, plus he'd make sure each member is taken care of. Only reason he ain't prez is sometime he lets his emotions get the better of him. Hes very emotional- but thats why we love him)
Tig- Sgt at Arms (what else? I mean seriously its TIG. But with Bobby and Chibs as Prez and VP, they wouldnt manipulate Tig might actually let the guy think for himself too)

And then we'd have Juice doing whatever too. Happy could join to if he wanted. :)
Dammit Cap, I'm gonna have to start doing this in the morning so you'll stop using all my friggin' answers before I get here! =P

Day 13 - Jax & Clay aside, who would get your vote as SAMCRO President?
"I love you, brother. But I love this club more." Definitely Bobby. Has his loyalty to the club ever wavered?
Also agree with the rest of Cap's assignments. I don't like Chibs as the SAA. Maybe he'd be better as VP. But they need to take Filthy Phil, too!
Thoughts on the opening credits/"This Life"?

I like both, i think they fit the show well, i actually watch/listen the opening almost every time.
Also i really liked the Irish version too.
smile
^Lol Great minds think alike, but faster fingers get thw credit, Dark~Ya anooze ya loose :P Oh and yeah I forgot about Phil, definitely bring him- they're gonna need someone to clean the bar.

I'll be honest, I listen to the music but I don't pay great attention to it. However, Scott H Biram's "Still Drunk, Still Crazy, Still Blue" used in episode 4.08 "Family Recipe" was a refreshing sound for this country gold listener. So I'd have to go with that. But I like most of the music, its got good quality and tone (and I', sounding like my former band director :P) and conveys the right emotions with the right lyrics.
^My inner Gemma is calling you names. =P

They've used a few of my favorite bands (Dropkick Murphys and The Tossers caused the biggest fangirl attacks), but two songs that really stood out are link by Black 47 (arriving in Ireland) and link by Richard Thompson (Kip's wake). I just rewatched S3, so those are still fresh in my mind, but I know there were other good ones too - just blanking at the moment.
Favorite character who was in just a few episodes?

I really liked Lincoln Potter, he was really interesting character, hope he comes back at some point.
I also liked Maureen Ashby.
 [b]Favorite character who was in just a few episodes?[/b] I really liked 링컨 Potter, he was re
^^If your inner Gemma is anything like mine......well that wasn't very nice.
^I liked him too ^.^ He waa an oddball.

Uh wow seriously? Thats hard. Well I have two~5.05 that speaks for itself and 3.02 it was where Gemma was hiding out with Tig, and Tig was screwing the caretaker and wearing pink bathrobes and Gemma and Tara whacked the caretaker and Stephen King showed up and yeah that one.
But every episode always has a part I absloutely love in it, the little moments.
^If anyone's inner Gemma is nice, they need to get that checked out by a professional. ;)

'NS' wrapped up S3 perfectly. Loved it from start to end. 'The Culling' from S2 is a favorite, too.
 ^If anyone's inner Gemma is nice, they need to get that checked out 의해 a professional. ;) [b]Day 1
^So very true. But maybe some are the more vicious side of Gemma while others have more class.

Alright well Chuckie and Tig have had some of the best moments, but after 5.06 I may love the Tig Chibs friendshsip more so it's a hard pic. But I'm gonna go with Chuckie=Tig just cause they are so close, Tig is willing to offer his hand to Chuckie for masturbation-now that's a friend!
link. Definitely not happy about the lack of interaction between them lately. Dammit, Clay!
^You know I was tempted to say that but I'm mad at Juice for hanging around with Clay. And Chibs is apparently too busy with the new patch to worry about the kid *sigh*

Day 17 - If you could save one character from death, who would it be? 
Wait is that like characters who've already died? Or characters that may die and we don't want that to happen?
Well I'm just gonna answer both.
A character who has died well I'd save Opie. Duh. I'm have tempted to go Dawn as well but thats just cause I love Tig and I hate the fact he had to see that. Bt definitely Ope.
A character who may die- well I have a feeling Tig might get killed off eventually ajd that would absolutely crush me so I'm gonna have his ass saved. Though it would also crush me if Chibs died. But gotta save the blue eyed devil either way.

I'll edit this when I know for sure what the question is. :P
^How can you be mad at that adorable face? ;) That's one of the reasons I'm not too fond of Chibs these days, tbh. Clarified the question, but you don't have to change your answer.

Day 17 - If you could save one character from death, who would it be?
The 'Rican. Just no. Time to go sit in a dark room & panic until tonight's episode.
Ever had a SOA dream?

Couple, i don't really remember my dreams that well, but anyway the first one was pretty weird crossover with link killing zombies in the mall with Sons and Frank West...I'm pretty sure i died at the end.

Second one was about me and Juice (which was weird because i don't really like him that much) at Amusement park/theme park.
angelic
^^Juice keeps making dumb mistakes like hanging with Clay and its his own fault. So I'm mad but I'm more worried about the 90 minute special next week! I mean damn were not even at the season finale yet.
^What is up with everyone and the zombie dreams?? I'm kinda jealous -_-' -Not really.

Aleight first, I just gotta say- Wtf is up with them just leaving Chibs on the roadside. I mean really? He's been gone for at least two days and Jax and them didnt even look for him! I mean honestly leave the boy out there alone bleeding out his head. Chibs is a tough bastard I know but still-wheres the love? I was more worried about him then anything else.
Alright I'm done ranting. I actually have tons more to say though....

Day 18 - Flip side - you get to kill any character you want. Who's the unlucky bastard?
Damon Pope. I still kinda like Clay I dunno, I got a soft spot for Perlman so I guess thats why. But with Clay he pisses me off and then does something to get on my goodside and then does something stupid again. But Pope, I wanna kill him myself. I don't want to see Tig do it. The guys been through enough shit. But I would tear the guy apart. He is the only villian on this show that I dont even remotely like, there is nothing about him that I respect. I want him dead. And I want him to die when hes watched all his associates burned alive and whatnot before I bury his ass six feet under, ALIVE.

Actually the way I plan his death is much more gruesome but I censored alot of it out.
^Juice just wants to be loooved. ='(

Pope. I'll let Cap do it. =P
Favorite villain?

I liked Stahl she was entertaining and made a good adversary for SOA.
I also liked Jimmy O (mainly because i like the actor) and his bactstory with Chibs was interesting.
Oh and i liked Darby too for some weird reason.
Day 19 - Favorite SOA actor/actress?
I really like Coates & Flanagan, but this one's gotta go to Theo. He's hilarious, sweet and always looks unnaturally happy. Which I normally hate. But it works for him. Also, I'm kinda in love with his stupid adorable face. =D
*knocks on wood, takes other necessary precautions because Sutter is the devil*
 [b]Day 19 - 가장 좋아하는 SOA actor/actress?[/b] I really like Coates & Flanagan, but this one's gotta go