소닉 더 헤지혹 Sonic Adventure 3 Kind Of Already Exists

Tails_Martinez posted on Aug 03, 2014 at 03:49AM
its true guys...sa3 has been created...and everybody will come to this and say''no it dosent you moron'' well,if you put some time and thinking to it.what do we know about the originals?well once you enter/complete a level..you can roam freely in the hub world.and heres the point...sa3 has been out for like.... 8 years

HINT HINT:8years

소닉 더 헤지혹 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LGYCE said…
I respectfully disagree, because Chao Gardens.
deathding commented…
REALLY? over a year ago
LGYCE commented…
It isn't the only reason, but it's one of them. over a year ago
over a year ago Uncle-Chairman said…
While Sonic 2006 had a similar gameplay to the Sonic Adventure series, that is not enough in my eyes to qualify it as a bona fide Sonic Adventure 3. To me, it seems the main people who group Sonic 2006 with the Adventure series are the ones who do not like the Adventure series in general; they seem to associate Sonic 2006 with the Adventure series in an attempt to discredit the Adventure games, implying the main reason the game failed was because of it's gameplay and style, not it's rushed development and abundance of glitches and other issues a game in a beta state would have. Furthermore, Sonic 2006 was meant to be a reboot of the series, and thus not associated with any other game(s) in the series. The game was in a timeline of it's own, disregarding other stories in the series such as Sonic Rush.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Tails_Martinez said…
2006 indeed have most qualities of the adventure series..but chao gradens was one of the only things un included...but stated the fact that 06 has the hub world qualification..theres still chances however that 2006 still dosent qualify....for example,in the original sonic adventure,.you started off ble to choose hero or dark...in 2006 you had to start as sonic and progress in the game to unlock other stories
Uncle-Chairman commented…
You're thinking of Sonic Adventure 2. Sonic Adventure did not have seperate alignments; the only character remotely close to evil was E-102 Gamma, who eventually betrays Eggman. over a year ago
Tails_Martinez commented…
indeed i was over a year ago
over a year ago deathding said…
:D ^__^
over a year ago 13Roses said…
Actually, not Sonic 06, but Sonic Unleashed was supposed to be Sonic Adventure 3, and was even originally titled "Sonic World Adventure" in Japan, however, due to making difference after 06, the developers took the "Adventure" features like multiple playable characters out.