Sonic 팬 Characters Mobius Academy: 년 THREE

TakTheFox posted on Dec 18, 2012 at 12:29AM
Note: I do NOT want this one to die down like so many others, so I'm making it so ANYONE can join. (All the others said the same thing, but for some reason people kept thinking they couldn't join in)

WELCOME TO MOBIUS ACADEMY
A place where natural and supernatural teenagers can learn, and enjoy adventures.

this Rp is placed in the "Junior" year of Mobius Academy, but that does not mean you have to be a junior (your character that is.) It has no actual time base, which means that it can just keep on going and going. The purpose of this is to finish all the little adventures, ideas, and new ideas people had that never got to have, and to let people who didn't get to try it to join in.

Rules
~ Lay off the cussing, please. I'm not gonna freak on you if you cuss, but I'd appreciate it if everyone watched their language.
~ Morals. You can use the word "hot" or like holding hands and such, but please no buttox-references, or anything sexual.
~No demonic roleplaying, including hell-characters, evil angels, good demons, etc.
~I know this will annoy some people, but no homosexuality

If you were in the older Mobius Academy (the restart that is), then you don't have to fill out the form, but you can if you want.

Name:
Species:
Skills (non-powers, like agility, and such)
Powers:
Dorm room:
Dorm members:
(If you don't post a picture fill out the following)
Attire (clothing:
Appearance (color of fur, eyes, hair, etc.):

Student or Teacher:
Grade:

Please everyone try to stick with it, and if you can, try not to alienate other people. I want to see at least three people rping at a time (not demanding anything of course).

To keep things interesting, I DO have my own plot-lines for certain events that I'll pop up here and there, but feel free to use your own.

Disclaimer: The Mobius Academy Franchise is owned by Dargox
The Fanfiction is owned by me and Gracethefox

Welcome to Mobius Academy "Year Three"
What happens next
is up to you
 Note: I do NOT want this one to die down like so many others, so I'm making it so ANYONE can join. (A
last edited on Jul 03, 2014 at 09:22PM

Sonic 팬 Characters 6255 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 6255

over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Rynk: *drags him along* You're not a bother *ruffles his hair a bit* C'mon X{D *runs off8

Talia and the Drones (ROCK BAND NAME X{D): *follow*
over a year ago Shadey_Grey said…
Shadey: *teleports*
Shalott: She's gone... to Planet Dark/Light...
over a year ago Lancelot8 said…
Night: *walks up to Shadey*
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
Kyle: *Quiet again* Are you sure I'm not a bother...? Sometimes I worry that I am...
Jenna: Yeah no *pulls her back* Look I know you're upset, but seriously, it's not even safe to try and teleport. This school isn't in an actual dimension so you need permission and someone who works the teleporter system to leave. That AND you still have detention, granted that's tomorrow
Rynk: I know you do. X{D I garuntee you aren't though
Night: oh god... Well, I'm going to bed. Night! *heads to the dorm*
Kyle: *Quiet* ...What are we even going to do...?
Shadey: Noooo!!! *head hurts* Please... let me go...
???: Sorry I can't... *takes her*
Shalott: No way!
Rynk: Well I was thinking at first climbing stuff, but I don't think that's your thing. What would you like to do?
Jenna: *eyes darken red* Oh for the love of- *slams foot on the ground* *the school lights up scanning for where they went*
Night: * in his dorm ready for bed*
Kyle: I... don't know... I do like climbing, though... I do a lot of urban exploration in my free time...
Rynk: Oh... okay then. We're climbing stuff. *heads to the rock-wall part of the gym*

Talia and the Drones: *follow*
Name: Asher
Species: Hedgehog
Skills: has hidden wings, can fly.
Powers: Chaos
Dorm room: 041
Dorm members: Shalott
Attrie: Black long jacket with black pants.
Fur color: Black with green mark.
Eye color: red
Personality: Protector
Bio: Protector of the angels. Is used for watching and taking angels when needed. Can kill mortals and angels.
Student
Grade: 10th
Kyle: ...Why exactly do you even want to help improve my mood? I mean, I appreciate the fact that you want to, but I'm wondering why you want to spend your time helping me, and not doing something else...
O_O... ASHER???? *cracks up* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MAN
this just got ten times more confusing
(no offense)
Shadey: *somewhere*
Asher: Relax Shadey... it will be fine... *hugging Shadey, absorbing the dark power*
Rynk: Well it's climbing for one, which I love, I've done nothing fun today, unless you count THOSE guys as fun, and you were upset, and I thought I'd help.
Kyle: ...I wouldn't exactly say I was upset... I don't know... Maybe I am... I have no idea...
Jenna: -_-... Sometimes I hate this job *ports Shadey back to the school* (Every student is tracked by the school. That's how Jenna can find them. Just thought you should know so you don't think I'm stuing)
Night: *falls asleep*
Rynk: *chuckles* Well now you can be happy and all that. We're here! *jumps on side of wall and starts climbing*

Talia and Drones: *ditto*
Kyle: *Slowly starts climbing, trying not to look down*
Shadey: *fur becomes grey and eyes blue, falls asleep*
Asher: Good... *takes her to her dorm* Jenna... leave Shadey alone for sometime... nothing to do with her. But Shalott yes.
last edited over a year ago
Banshee-Rynk: *walks up and down the walls* X{D
(Note about Kyle: He really does like to climb, but he can get really bad vertigo if he looks down from up high)

Kyle: *Still climbing slowly, still trying not to look down* *Shudders slightly*
Asher: *walks to his own dorm*
(ah)
Jenna: If you have something to say say it to the principal. I'm just doing my job, and if Shadey has a problem she should tell the Principal why or you could. *disappears*

Rynk: *looks down* Kyle, you okay?
Kyle: I... I'm fine... Just... a little... dizzy, I guess... *continues climbing slowly*
Rynk: Okay. *jumps off wall then jumps off opposite back on only lower* So anyone wanna do some fireworks after this? Y'know with it being night and all
Kyle: *Still on the wall* *Still a little dizzy and freaked out* Fireworks...? That sounds cool... Can we really do that...?
Asher: Because I protect her! *growls* Why that son of a gun... *lays in bed and sleeps*
Shadey: *sleeping*
Rynk: Well as long as it's outside yeah.

Banshee-Rynk: *hands Kyle a rope to harness* Thought you might need this
Shadey: *sweating in her sleep*
Kyle: I'll be fine... I can get down on my own... I think... *Slowly begins climbing back down the wall* *closes his eyes slightly* That sounds fun, Rynk...
Shadey: *wakes up, gasping*
Banshee-Rynk: ... *pushes him off and carries him down* X{D Sorry. Was trying to speed it up. *puts him down*

Rynk: Thanks.

Talia: Let's go! I'll go find some fireworks! *runs out*

(Wish Rawr was on. NEED CASEY HERE X{D)
*Nurse appaers in Shadey's dorm* *falls on face* OOF! ... I was sleeping >.< Okay who's not feeling well here? *gets up*
(I actually haven't talk to Rawr in forever... It's been quite a while)

Kyle: It's ok... *Recovering slowly from dizziness* *Ears lay down* Ugh... DX
Shadey: *looks around. Sees Night, and the dorm* Oww... he was there... *stands up, dizzy* Ugh... *walks to the door*
Shadey: Huh... *almost falls*
(Sad day. Wish she was on more)

Banshee-Rynk: You got quite dizzy there. why?
Nurse: Are you... okay? The alert said someone was stressed badly so it sent me to help you.
Shadey: *walks out in the hall and slides down to a sit*
Shadey: Yeah...
(*shrugs* It'd be nice if she was...)

Kyle: *Rubs his head* I get really bad vertigo if I look down while climbing... I've gotten really, really sick from it before... But, anyway, that's why I got so dizzy... Vertigo...
Nurse: Is there something you need? Water sleeping pills? ... Exorcist? (X{D)
Banshee: Aw, that's too bad... well maybe we can fix it some-

Acid-Rynk: FAT chance!

Core-Rynk: *tackles Acid-Rynk*

Rynk: To the roof! *runs out*
Shadey: *her fur is a white color and her eyes are yellow* I feel weak... different.