Skulduggery Pleasant Valkyrie x Fletcher

lilithcain posted on Aug 24, 2010 at 09:01PM
Do you think that Val and Fletch should be in a relationship? I don't think so.I just think Landy put them together cause they're in the same age group.
What do you think?

Skulduggery Pleasant 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fletcherrennrox said…
heart
Hell Yeah They should be together there perfect for each other Fletcher is the teleporter and shes the elemental with a necromancer ring and is trained by some of the worlds best kung fu masters god they are so ment for each other
over a year ago aren13 said…
smile
of course they should be together! They are so totally suited to each-other, although fletcher is a bit immature and annoying for val, lol. I think there should be something with caelen in the next book. Maybe fletcher finding out! i don't wanna be girlishly evil, but it makes it so damn suspenseful!
over a year ago jussler said…
big smile
hell yea theyre are so cute together and all Fletcher needs is a weapon then theyd make an awesome team
over a year ago jazminexx said…
heart
yes they are the perfect couple i want them to stay together forever. i havent read mortal coil yet cant wait for it but worried they wont stay together thoughout the book . but i really want them to stay together
over a year ago Smileygirl244 said…
heart
I love them as a couple and hope they get back together! I think they will, and I agree jussler, if Fletch had a weapon they'd be a total kick ass team! X