섹스와 섹슈얼리티 Help!

Lollylovesgg posted on May 13, 2010 at 12:44AM
So I slept with a guy a week ago while I was drunk and I don't remember a thing so I don't know if he used protection and I can't ask him cause he won't talk to me I don't know why :/ I had a crush on him since a long long time ago and he didn't even knew I existed and at that party he asked me to dance and the he kissed me and we went to a motel and then I don't remember a thing. Just that I woke up in the morning naked alone there and now after a week I've been having headaches and lots of other things... WHAT SHOULD I DO?! maybe I'm pregnant and I'm only 15 and he doesn't even know my name! and the worst thing is that I don't regret it I don't know why... well there's one good thing I'm not a virgin anymore !

섹스와 섹슈얼리티 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago life_is_a_dream said…
smile
well i would go and get tested, for and diseases, and for if your pregnant, i will hope for the best for you! GOOD LUCK!!!
over a year ago Lollylovesgg said…
oh gosh I am pregnant and talked to him and he asked me who I was...
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ! I'M 15 AND I CAN'T TELL MY PARENTS CAUSE THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME !
over a year ago kuhleau said…
wink
Unfortuneately you will not be able to hide a pregnancy like you can hide a packet of smokes, so your parents WILL find out soon.

Your body is saying you are old enough to be a mum and in many cultures 15 is a perfectly normal age to become a parent.

I think you need to contact as many helpline support networks as possible right away.

Then you need to walk up to you adult parents and have an adult conversation about what you as an adult want to do with the pregnancy.

If your parents will be supportive and help you raise the child then keeping the baby may be the best option.

If not. You have to do what is right for you; because you are the only person that has to live with your decissions.

Get as much professional advice as you can before you make any of those decissions.

Best wishes from me.

My kids are the best part of my life.

Cheers
thanks a lot But I do not want a child so I'm going to have an abort
over a year ago kuhleau said…
If that is what you feel is the right thing for you at this time; then that is exactly the right thing to do.

Best of luck for now and the future.
over a year ago skibbles1234 said…
I think the worst thing to do is have an abortion.

There are many reasons why:

*You are pregnant for a REASON!

*There is a child in you that would b getting killed if you have an abortion...THat will live with you FOREVER! i u do get an abortion....the chances r high of u comitting suicide from depression

*GUILT!...u will not be able to deal with it.

*BABY MURDERER...i know it sounds VERY VERY harsh... but its COMPLETELY tru! i know the doctors will say the baby is not even formed but tht is ALL lies! it is not a tissue it is a child!

PLEASE google GIANNA JESSEN! this woman was aborted and yet lived! PLEASE read her story while you are thinking about what you should do! this book made me cry and im only 15! its very strong! Gianna was supposed to die and when her mother was supposed to giv birth to a dead baby from a saline abortion she gav birth to a living baby!! this provs tht the baby is NOT tissue it is a living child! please consider adoption or just keeping the baby!

If you got pregnant it is obviously for a REASON!!!!!!!!!
No it's not! It's just because I was too stupid and not careful! Anyway I'll give it in adoption... The best thing to ofo
over a year ago SmittenKitten90 said…
I'm sorry about your situation. Don't listen to what other people say to you, so what you think is right. Having an abortion is YOUR choice and it isnt "murder" or any of that other nonsense. Its better than bringing up a child at 16 who might not get the care and attention it needs. I don't mean that in any offense but I imagine you want a "normal" teenage life like any body else.
Good Luck!
:)
over a year ago Drisina said…
I say no to abortion cause some day you might regret it and you won't be able to take it back then again giving adoption will be hard as hell you will gave birth of the child and you will love him and it will be hard to give him up then again one day the child should know the truth but then again it's your choice you slept with him and now you have the consequences on your own without his help.The best thing is talk to someone and to your parents must importanlty and if you could keep the baby that would be great if not well you will figure it out what to do but don't forget the consequences after the action you choose to do.
Good luck
over a year ago Ashwolf said…
i don't think abortion is right but if you want to do it go ahead, or carry the baby to term and then put it up for adoption and that way if you decide later on you would like to reconnect with the child you wont regret terminating it.
over a year ago jasamfan23 said…
Abortion is not right!!
over a year ago bri-marie said…
Jeez, people, it's her life, not yours. This isn't about what you think is wrong or right, it's about what is best for the mother and child.

Do what you feel you need to do, honey. The best thing to do would be to sit down with your parents and have a calm, conversation (this would be best a few hours after you tell them you're pregnant) and talk over your options. In the end, the only thing you can and should do is whats best for everyone involved. Don't listen to ignorant people - they have no idea what you're going through and how difficult this is.

Keep your head up and think things through as much as you can. No matter what you choose, this is a life-altering decision and should not be taken lightly.
over a year ago alismouha said…
100 Dollars say this girl is making this whole thing up just to have fun.
over a year ago alismouha said…
and if getting Drunk and sleeping with guys you don't even know okay,then there's something deeply wrong with your country.
over a year ago shomill said…
I'd say have the kid and adopt it out. I don't believe in abortion.
over a year ago bri-marie said…
@alismouha: Who said getting drunk and sleeping with a guy who don't know it right? And, considering she hasn't said anything in, oh, two months, I doubt she's doing this for fun.
over a year ago Vixie79 said…
I agree with bri-marie on all she's said. Do you know how many kids are in orphanages right now without homes. Also, the over whelming number of kids overflowing foster homes across America. Not to mention the ridiculous standards you have to have to even adopt a child anyway. It's her choice no one elses when it comes down to it.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago doggee said…
cloudy
have pregnancy tests.HIV and other tests.don't be too depressed or something like that.its' OK. coz no one can do nothing NOW.its past now. and .. i am not telling you to kill the baby but..i think u should have abortion. coz keep cultures aside, 15 is biologically and mentally NOT the right age to become parent. and u also will be a SINGLE parent.
last edited over a year ago