Serena and Nate Nate&Serena (Body Language 101)

jadebkk posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 07:24PM
I was looking at some random body language website the other day and it's remind me of them so much .. So i just have to do this :p .. If you have any other body language from them please share .. I'd love to learn or see :p

My question is .. Those act are in script or else?!? .. Well, You know what i mean :p

Remarks : I don't have true knowledge about it .. This is just for fun
last edited on Mar 11, 2010 at 06:58AM

Serena and Nate 91 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-91 of 91

over a year ago serenatelover said…
ehi teasel where have heard that??
over a year ago jadebkk said…
I read someone mentioned about it yeah, but i never read one from the real source so, i didn't know if that's true or not

Well, if i were Penn and saw those photos, i'd be worried too .. maybe that is why we never saw these 3 hang outs together again :( .. it's suck because even chace and blake are just friends i still love seeing them around each other or even on the set when chace and penn sharing scene .. they seem different (maybe i think too much) but they don't appeared to be talking or smile to each other much like before .. i posted photos just for reference lol
 I read someone mentioned about it yeah, but i never read one from the real 출처 so, i didn't know i
here is after what happened in miami
 here is after what happened in miami
over a year ago serenatelover said…
ok thank you^^
I don't know if anyone ever noticed about it .. but i was (coz i have a little hope for chace and blake to hook up NOT that penn is not good, i believe he is good guy but somehow i don't think he is the right guy for blake but doesn't mean chace is the one too lol) .. what i like is that it was such a pleasant to see them together .. happiness and full of joys .. so, i did a little homework to sharing what i see and why i am so in love with them ..
 I don't know if anyone ever noticed about it .. but i was (coz i have a little hope for chace and bla
can you tell the different? lol
 can 당신 tell the different? LOL
they're close friends but even tho .. blake still made chace smile more
 they're close 프렌즈 but even tho .. blake still made chace smile 더 많이
they're cute as friends but no chemistry .. no eye contact from chace
 they're cute as 프렌즈 but no chemistry .. no eye contact from chace
tongue
Anyway, several photos are showing that blake is enjoying with chace even penn is there and he sort of 'Irrelevant' in their conversation ..
 Anyway, several 사진 are showing that blake is enjoying with chace even penn is there and he sort o
over a year ago manu84 said…
lol last one^^
tongue
Now the weirdest part is .. Blake is prefer to walk with her bodyguard and not penn?!? Penn is walking right behind her with Michelle .. mmm .. Maybe they were rehearsing their lines?!? but My conclusion is after those photos came out .. 3 of them appeared to be different that for sure .. and i doubt if that Article about 'Blake lively was almost homeless in Miami' is True or False .. I mean don't you find that weird ?!? Blake and Chace are close friends if there is absolutely NOTHING between them .. Why didn't Blake just stay with chace and chace's manager?!? .. and this Article is reveals after that miami things around two days later .. i thought someone made it up just to show that 'they didn't stay together' but another point of view is that 'penn wasn't happy to know blake is going to stay with chace so blake have to leave' ..:p
 Now the weirdest part is .. Blake is prefer to walk with her bodyguard and not penn?!? Penn is walkin
I love this one
 I 사랑 this one
over a year ago Teasel said…
angelic
Of course it's more than a slap. It's a grope! :D

That's right. If we can't have Serenate, we'll have Blace. On second thoughts, maybe that won't work out so well, with Penn and everything.
but i'm greedy .. I want both :p ..
over a year ago lailalove said…
mischievous
i love all of them oe of the holding hand is chacie & blakie yaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love jenny one chace jusy OMG i don't wat to be with u thx
photos tell thousand words .. but one thing im sure is Nate/Chace is happiest with Serena/Blake .. I cannot understand people who cannot see chemistry between them !!! But it's subjective so, I cannot complain but seriously where is chemistry between chace and taylor? Is it just me or chace's acting seem awkward with taylor when he has to get close to her?? .. and plz plz .. I want to correct some of Nenny fan so bad that 'Chace and Taylor never date!!!' .. if u know how to read body language u'll how awkard they were together .. if I can only stand to watch their scene maybe I can show u some signal but I feel too much disgust just keep watching them slow motion .. sorry, too much hate for jenny (nothing personal with taylor)
photos tell thousand words .. but one thing im sure is Nate/Chace is happiest with Serena/Blake .. I cannot understand people who cannot see chemistry between them !!! But it's subjective so, I cannot complain but seriously where is chemistry between chace and taylor? Is it just me or chace's acting seem awkward with taylor when he has to get close to her?? .. and plz plz .. I want to correct some of Nenny fan so bad that 'Chace and Taylor never date!!!' .. if u know how to read body language u'll how awkard they were together .. if I can only stand to watch their scene maybe I can show u some signal but I feel too much disgust just keep watching them slow motion .. sorry, too much hate for jenny (nothing personal with taylor)
This is probably be the last one ..
 This is probably be the last one ..
over a year ago ns4eva said…
wink
Got to admit, your theory seems pretty convincing, go to do my own research though lol
last edited over a year ago
cool
Come to think of it,the first kissing scene in ep 3:13 kind of seem nice awkward, but by the 'slow is good kiss' at the end, I am pretty sure I see more enthusiam from both. Almost sure I saw some tongue, but got to slow it down to make sure
@ lol ns4eva .. I am glad its sound convincing .. I have my theory long before blake&chace started to hang out .. I think chemistry cannot build up and when couple have good chemistry is actually mean something .. can be just friendship or both are get along well .. beside blake who do you think chace have chemistry with ?!? my thought was 'vanessa' i got the idea from chace interview that chace liked jessica .. i mean he picked 'blake' over 'leighton' .. and he picked 'marry jessica' / 'kiss michelle' / 'dumb taylor' << that's made me LMAO .. chace&ed shared apartment and chace moved after ed hook up with jessica .. i saw some photo of chace and jessica are holding hand between set (not filming for sure) and bfore these two are enjoy each other on set i mean lots of smile .. so i thought chace had a crush on jessica bfore he started to have a crush on blake :) lol .. there is a reason why chace had to move out and there is a reason why these two are not so close like they were before .. don't you think?!? .. NOT THAT ed dating jess because blake dating penn too .. but chace still close to blake and hang out with blake&penn .. sometimes i have to laugh at my thought because i was hoping its true lol
I don't see any tongue (lol) :p .. i wish to see one tho :p ..
laugh
Wow you really think of these things, never caught the Jessica thing, but who knows, these guys sound like Gossip Girl with or without the cameras. And as usual Nate/Chace is in love triangles,lol. I did see one interview with Jess that she would go to Ed for relationship advise before they started hooking up, and that she would complain to Ed about whomever, wonder if that was him. I don't think so, he is too popular for the media to have missed that, though to be honest he knows how to keep a secret when he wishes. That thing in Miami, dont' think they wanted that kept a secret cause they were in the open for all to see. Didn't understand what was up with that, and Blake showering and all that . . . that girl must have Penn whipped to push his buttons like that
laugh
Obviously that Blake/Chace/Penn always keeping their personal life in secret .. as you can see blake/penn kept their relationship in private for a long time before it revealed .. honestly, i felt weird when i read some article that Matthew (Rufus) was happy that their relationship revealed because now he can tell anyone that both are adorable together .. Unfortunately, We'll never know the truth about what happened between these three .. All i can do is imagine :p ..
over a year ago Serenatefan453 said…
smile
Wait... blake and Penn were spotted on the beach. That's when we found out . right? * shudders* The balcony could be a revealing of Blace!!! A girl can dream!!! Blace with little clothing on a balcony in a hotel. Somethings is going on.
Oh i wish that's true but where are passionate kisses?!? i want to see some .. eiei .. i just don't think blake is cheating but if blake and penn break up then MAYBE we can see some secret kisses lol .. oh yeah~ a girl can dream :):):)
cool
Going back to a post about direction on set, I wonder if the 'breakfast' was scripted or if they given a basic idea and told to do what come's naturally. What I woudn't give to have been a fly on the wall when that was taping. They seemed to be having a whole lot of fun, laughing or such. If that was pure script then Chace deserves cudos cause he can't act to save his life; though to be fair he has been improving (think he is being influenced by scenes with Blake)
tongue
nah, they can't directed everything .. it's impossible .. they're actor .. they need to improvise sometimes .. and i bet they were had such fun on set .. about Chace acting i think he is definitely getting better (only when he is with blake tho lol) and please look at Chace's face and eyes in some shot .. he didn't smile but more like 'h***ny' :p << My bad lol ..
over a year ago xoxoGG115 said…
big smile
OMG this is the best! i wish that Blace would become a couple... i mean i really didn't care if Leighton broke up with Sebastian or if Jessica broke up with Ed.... i just wanted Penn and Blake to break up so Chace and Blake could hook up!
laugh
I think that Chace and Blake are wayyy better than Penn and Blake and Penn and Blake did not look like they were in love in the show.. Serena looks like amazingly happy and smiley with Nate and has any1 ever noticed that Chace is like the only single character in all of Gossip Girl.?!?!?!??!?! Maybe it's because he Has to.. cuz he is amazingly hottt and im sure girls would be upset if he started dating someone... and maybe that's wat happened in the early seasons... and then Blake just started like Penn and now they have a long relationship that NEEDS TO END BCUZ I HATEEEE PENN AND BLAKE and I loveeee CHACE AND BLAKEEE and btw Jade i found the pictures of him and Jenny hilarious.. He probably thinks shes a totallllll snobb!
well, Chace is the only one single because .. Josh keep telling him that dating co-star is bad idea (that's what he said in several interviews) .. and when they start filming the show .. Chace was with Carrie .. Remember? so, he is not really single at that time .. and Serena spend a lot of times with Dan that's how they get closed and become a couple .. i don't think Blake&Penn are that bad but Blake&Chace would be amazing .. I love Blake so, whoever make her happy then I am happy .. but Blake appeared to be not as happy as she was with Penn so, i think she should try with Chace lol .. and now, that all couple are broke up only Blake&Penn left (Which i doubt if they still together lol) .. Blake always keep her relationship in secret i know that fact but since her relationship with Penn revealed .. they always go out together as we can see before but NOW?!? not anymore .. must be a reason why :)
big smile
lol i lovee Blake. but right now i don't care who she wants! she neeeeeeddddssss Chacee! lol and i remember that you said something about body language when u look at their lips but when you look at this scene in the hurt locket 3x13, Nate is like staring at Serena's lips and then BAM attacks!!! lmfao
 LOL i lovee Blake. but right now i don't care who she wants! she neeeeeeddddssss Chacee! LOL and i re
laugh
Hey whats the body language for attacking during kissing? because that's what Serena does! she like goes crazy on him and he's like slow... the.... fuck down! lmfao i know it's not just me who thinks this.!
big smile
Maybe its nerves that lets her attack, whilst he goes slow to savor the moment. Slow can be dangerously sensual though, I think Chace prefers :)
crying
ME 2:) and thoo we were happy at their relationship... if u look at the N&S scene from 3x20 it's a dad, dad, world. Their lips barely touch. Their like kissing with their teeth i swear it;s upsetting!
over a year ago Serenatefan453 said…
smile
I'm starting to think that Blace are afraid to show there feelings for eachother...
cool
lmfaooo it's hilarious wat we make each other see... but yeah ill agree w/ u
over a year ago KimKimmyKip said…
heart
link
New pictures of Blake and Penn, yesterday
They're not so close anymore in public :D
over a year ago snonly said…
As great as nate and serna /chace and blake natural connection and body language is. The writers seem to want to ruin it with a serena and dan ( Hug/ Kiss).

over a year ago KimKimmyKip said…
heart
Agreed!
angry
when have serena and dan kissed?! lmfao