세바스찬 미카엘리스 Your 가장 좋아하는 Sebastian moment. - Props for grabs

BLW posted on Sep 02, 2013 at 07:30PM
Post images and a description of your favorite Sebastian moments, telling what the scene is and why it was your favorite.

Props for those who respond by that simple guideline.

One of many times Grell arrived on the scene. I chose it for several reasons. Mostly because if Grell was near Sebastian, things were going to get funny. Also Grell was fascinated by the demon Sebastian is, not necessarily the Butler position he takes on for the sake of the contract.
 Post 이미지 and a 설명 of your 가장 좋아하는 Sebastian moments, telling what the scene is and why i

세바스찬 미카엘리스 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Kamimiru said…
My favorite scene with Sebastian is when he first fights using silverware (Episode 2).The fact that he used the silverware with such finesse was just really cool, and the silverware would become the choice weapon for him in future episodes. Also, I like how he threw the knives and forks and actually hit what he was aiming at.
last edited over a year ago
 My 가장 좋아하는 scene with Sebastian is when he first fights using silverware (Episode 2).The fact that h
BLW commented…
Reminds me of that demotivational poster that says. "Knives to a gun fight? Not a bad idea if you're Sebastian Michaelis" Good choice. Props coming your way. over a year ago