스크럽스 CAN 당신 RELATE!?!?!

greenpanda0 posted on Aug 22, 2010 at 08:40PM
ok so have you ever been with your friends and they say something like banana and you randomly start laughing cuz it reminds you of scrubs ....? well it got me thinking if i could relate everything to scrubs.... so this is how it works someone will post a random word and the next person will have to somehow relate it to scrubs ok ok so i will start.......................

tape

스크럽스 134 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 134

over a year ago LovesScrubs said…
Yes, yes...this happens to me a lot. xD

OK, tape...tape...
I thought about Katie from the 8th season in My Full Moon when her patient keeps biting at his bandages. Turk tells her that she may have to tape him down, and she swears she can think of a better plan. It wasn't as easy as she thought!

So, now I give a word, right? OK.

"Soap."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago remlap said…
Soap
Doctor Cox and Laverne share a passion for watching Soap Opera's during their lunch breaks.

"Calendar".
Calendar.
Turk needs to get The Todd out of the picture, so he tells him that the surveyors outside were shooting the Sacred Heart Calendar.

New word: Lipbalm
Lipbalm
J.D. rubs his finger over Turks head and uses it as Lipbalm.

"Earphones."
Earphones.
The beginning of My American Girl when J.D. is listening to his iPod and Turk tells him the rules about white boys dancing in public. He then goes in the hospital and predicts what everyone is saying. Dr. Cox rants about his earphones and finally pulls them out.

"Reindeer."
Reindeer
Rowdy has antlers like a reindeer in My Monster.

Paper.
The beginning of "His Story ii"- J.D. has all types of papers filed, but drops them sending them flying everywhere.

"Fish."
over a year ago GVE said…
In 'My Fishbowl' the Janitor agrees to hold a fish for JD, which he carries about and has conversations with (until the bowl smashes).

'Pirate'
Dr. Cox tells J.D. about him as a "newbie". J.D. has a fantasy of what he was like. He then proceeds to ask Dr. Cox if he had the blonde hair and earring because he was in a rock band of if it was because he loved pirates, too.

"Jell-o."
over a year ago greenpanda0 said…
when one of turk and jd's liver disease patient needed a transplant his brother comes and comedian from a cruise ship he comes in grabs the Jello and goes Jello, Jello, Jello, is this thing on...

"x-box"
I think of My Hard Labor when Carla is trying to get the game out of the apartment. Turk spends half the night, later joined by Carla, in hopes of finishing one of the games.

(Not sure that was ever specified as an "X-Box", but that's what I think of! xD)

"Pickle."
Come on to easy.

Mr Bober shouting Pickles

"Glass"
I was actually thinking of J.D. wanting Turk to call Carla pickle.
Your's is another classic example.

Glass:
Turk being called "the glass man" because he was a great re-bounder in basketball leads to him being broken into a million pieces when Carla has a bit of a "moment" in a fantasy. xD

"Sundae."
Sundae:
After Turk has the sex dream with Elliot as a Nurse she eats a sundae in front of him licking the cream of her fingers.

So hot I linked to it here.

"Curtains"
when turk and JD are picking out shower curtains and turk wants a clear one and JD disagrees then turk says "dude if your that insecure we can just doodle in chest hairs right about where you would stand"

haha anyway

'toga'
(Love that, greenapanda0 xD)

Toga.
When J.D. needs surgery, he cannot get the image at Turk as a frat brother out of his head. He has a fantasy of him with a toga on and a beer-drinking hat on.

"Marshmellow."
Marshmallow

Laverne's nickname for Elliot is Marshmallow because she is very white.

Casket
Casket.

At Ben's funeral..with his photo resting on top of it as teh camera pans over the guests.

"Thumbtack."
Thumbtack

Elliot has her flyer thumbtacked up to the board when looking for a room-mate in My Monster.

Carpet.
Carpet. Oooh, that's kinda tough.

The Janitor mops on a rug/carpet in the hospital and J.D. and Dr. Cox walk on it and all you can hear is "squish". xD

"Salsa."
zzz
Janitor is constantly moping in the reception it becomes a running gag. Always makes me laugh!

Salsa:

Carla teaching The Janitor to Salsa he spins her into the door. I forget the episode.

Ice Cream.
J.D. licking an ice cream cone outside a restaurant, talking to Turk about black people in movie theathers. He then drops it...on Kelso's car!

"Pencil."
J.D. tapping a pencil onto a cup on in My New Role results in that awesome melody.

Battery
Llyod's flashlight was out of batteries, so he decided to put his schwing schwong in there.

"Penguin."

J.D. and Turk think Penguins look like little British people in tuxedos.

Laptop
Jordan chucks Dr. Cox's laptop into the ocean in My Soul On Fire.
"The wind is really takin' that baby...!"

"Piano."
when Kim and JD are playing the piano but Kim has no arms

waffles
It's waffle time, waffle time, won't you have some waffles of mine.

Arrested.
Elliot and Carla get arrested for trying to find a male prostitute for a patient.

Vegas.
Gay guys take J.D. to Vegas to marry him to one of them.

Cable.
when Carla and Turk tell JD to move out he says fine i will just take all my stuff and leave starting with my cable box

tattoo
Dr. Kelso's Johnny Ass Tattoo.

Hotel
when jd is kicked out he stays at the hotel

fries
Carla takes one of Turk's fries, and tells him she didn't get her own because she can't have fries.

Piercing
Carla asking Turk about what they'd say if their daughter wants a piercing. Turk's shrugs her off and says they won't have a daughter.

Carla mentions if a son wanted to take dance classes Turk says he can dance if he wants to he can leave his friends behind.

S-A-F-T-E-Y Dance.

Chain.
I really had to think about this one.

Chain.
In a blooper in the show, Laverene states "Just because I'm chained to the tree doesn't mean I can't bark at the porch!" xD

"Sunshine."
I really had to think about this one.

Chain.
In a blooper in the show, Laverene states "Just because I'm chained to the tree doesn't mean I can't bark at the porch!" xD

"Sunshine."
I love that blooper XD

Dr. Cox tells Molly that "People aren't chocolates, they're bastard coated bastards with bastard filling, but I much prefer that to bubble headed optimists like yourself who go around vomiting sunshine". (or something along those lines)

Park.
J.D., Elliot, Turk and Carla go to the park at the end of My Old Lady after Mrs. Tanner suggests to J.D. he should just lay in the grass.

Magnet
Another good one, remlap.

Magnet.
J.D. and Elliot. Somehow they always seem to gravitate to having some form of romantic feeling for each other. The attraction is so heavy at times, they even do the nasty. xD

"Straw."
Elliot is like The Straw Scarecrow in Wizard of Oz in the episode My Way Home looking for Brains.

Power.
The time the hospital loses power due to Ted running into the power plant stationed near the parking lot. Thank God they had a back-up generator, Kelso! ;]

"Honey."
Lady's nickname for The Janitor is Honey Bunny because it is his favourite sandwich

Watch
J.D. and Turk get "Watchy-Talkys".

"Heater."
J.D. is afraid of hot air balloons which are powered by heaters.

It's been 20 odd hours I have been thinking of that!

"Printers".
Laverene has to fix the printer cuz the handy man has something better to do turns out he had to fix heating in pediactrics
And the relatable word?
Because I really like this game so save waiting any longer I'll suggestion a word if that's okay?

Cardboard.
Elliot and Keith have "box sex". xD

"Sneeze."
I am sure J.D. and Elliot do too and other kinky stuff ;)

Elliot sneezes blood from her nose when having interviews.

Clothing