Sam and Quinn All-American Sweethearts

Astrid88 posted on Oct 16, 2010 at 05:27PM
Is it just me, or are Sam and Quinn just to darn cute for words. When watching Duets I couldn't help but notcie the natural chemistry between the two of them.

Let's go team Blondies! My new glee OTP are noe Sam Evans and Quinn Fabray. Now THAT is what a true high school golden couple is suposed to look like.

Aww... and they way they can't seem to stop smiling around each other, god ! They are perfect for eachother. I haven't seen Quinn this happy EVER! Not until she met Sam. He makes her go all soft and giddy, and just down right adorable.

I hate how Quick fans like to kid themselves into thinking the Puck was or is the one to bring down Quinn's walls. Puh-lease, if anything Quinn is more gaurded and even more uncomfortable around Puck then around any other character on the show. IMO, Sam is Quinn's leading man. She never really had one before.

I mean Finn was jonesing after Rachel the whole time they were going out, and Puck, well he's just her baby's father. He was never really Quinn's man. If anyone can really stake a claim on that boy it would be Santana Lopez (even though I would have rather it be Rachel)

Anyway, come on over and let us talk about the many reasons why we love Suinn (or Quam)and what we hope for them in the future.

Sam and Quinn 35 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Astrid88 said…
Come on guys, let's talk Sam and Quinn
over a year ago QFabray777 said…
heart
Hey Astrid! Sam & Quinn is win
Hell yeah they are Q
Okay, so on with the convo....
Yes, Quinn was totally checking Sam out in that bathroom scene
Lol, I'm suppose to be writting a paper on Anne Boleyn and instead I'm here talking Sam and Quinn with you guys
big smile
Sam sure knows how to flirt
Na'vi is the best way to get a girl
Is it bad that I'm so obsessed with SQ after only one epi? I'm kind of scard that RM pulls a Puckelberry on us and only make them a one time thing. I want Sam and Quinn to be a constant on going thing like Finn and Rachel.
last edited over a year ago
Navi is so the way to get a girl. I don't care what Quinn says that totally got to her.
Navi is a certified pantie dropper

lol

I don't know what Santanta was talking about. Sam does to have game. I mean he got Quinn to go out with him. That means some thing doesn't?
What do you guys think 2x06 is going to be about.

And just to clearify no Never Been Kissed is NOT about Kurt. It's about Sam and Finn. What do you think those 'urges' are?

Personally I think it's deals with Sam and Finn and them dealing with the current relationships that they are in. Maybe Sam is dealing with the fact the he is sort of seeing Quinn, but he still hasn't kissed her yet, even though he really wants to.

I read in an interview Chord say that Sam really wants to pursue a relationship with Quinn but it's a difficult process because of what happened last year. And that he's going to take a slow approch to it. So I'm guessing he still hasn't kissed her yet, and his 'urge' might be that he really really really wants to plant a big wet one on her but won't because he knows that she's not ready for it yet.

As for Finn I have no idea what he's complaining about he get's to make out and touch Rachel's boobs, what more does he want? Rachel is 16 she doesn't need to be having sex with him if she's not ready. Not every girl in school had to be loose like Santana.
I agree

Finn has nothing to complain about and hes sounding really ungrateful and unappreciative about his relationship with Rachel.
over a year ago PinkBreanna said…
Hello girls. :)
Sorry I took forever.I was looking at Caroline and Jeremy videos from vampire diaries on youtube. haha. :)
Lol, ditto Q :-)

Pinkbreanna is coming on
it's cool
Me and Q just talking about what we think 'Never Been Kissed' will be about.
Darren Criss will be on it, but I'm gussing only briefly
Breanna! Glad you joined the party!
link

How cute is he? Maybe now Kurt fans will stop trying to claim Quinn's man.
Thanks. :)

I heard that Darren Criss is going to be Kurt's love interest. So Skurt fans can stop complaning how he won't get a boyfriend. Haha. :)
God I know right, they just want Kurt to have a boyfriend so badly that they ponced on poor Sammy like a fat kid at cake. Dude, he likes Quinn let it go.

They are acting a desprate and needy as Kurt did when he went after Finn last year. Chill.... Kurt will get his boyfriend, it's just not going to be Sam. Geez....

Besided Darren is super Cute, he's atually more my type really. I was telling Q how I'm not all that into blondes. I prefer tall dark and handsome.

But that's not to say I don't love Sam, for him I made an exception.
Haha. I'm kind of getting sick of Kurt now. He is getting too dramatic for me. I started disliking him in the religious episode I think it was. When his dad was in the hospital.
I really do hope next epi doesn't center around him again. I was reading that 2x06 contary to what other people believe really has nothing to do with Kurt. That it's about Sam and Finn.

But of course Skurt fans say that it's about Kurt and him and Sam kissing or something like that. ;-/
Which would not make sense since Sam looked like he was way way way to into Quinn to be even thinking about anyone else.
I just don't get why people ship Skurt.
No offence but they aren't cute together. They didn't really have any cute moments together anyway. But that is just my opinion.
I know right. Kurt kind of creeped Sam out in that Shower scene. Sure Sam was cool about it and didn't freak out, like Finn would. But he wwas kind of weired out. What Skurt fan don want to admit is that Sam IS a real laid back chilled kind of dude. He is not going to freak out over anything, that's not in his nature. It's what maks him so endearing as a character. In a show filled with egotistical character along comes Sam who really doesn't have such a big ego to speak of.
He is who he is. And he's not looking to impress anybody. At least not anybody who isn't Quinn Fabray, that is.
over a year ago neym said…
just look at every glee practicing scene from the beginning of season 2. Quinn always sit alone in most of those scenes. She built walls around her just to kept people in safe distance. I'm pretty sure some of glee members are aware about that,n they respect her enough by letting her. Even when the truth is she looked lonely,they still believe they do the right thing.maybe they did.. But then sam came into the picture.he's so oblivious he doesn't even try to figure out where he fits in it.with one nice gesture from quinn in bathroom scene,he considered himself as quinn's friend n quinn as his friend. He sat beside her the next day coz that's friends do. One step closer to quinn's wall he didn't even know it exists. N quinn too lonely to realize that to.
n i guess quinn also didn't realize that sometimes we put walls up not to keep people out,but to see who cares enough to break them down. Its one of my favourite quote :)
@neym

OMG that is the perfect Fabrevans quote! "Sometime we build walls around ourselves, not to keep people out. But to see who truly cares enough to take them doown." - THIS is exactly what Sam is doing. This is also why I'm considering Sam as Quinn's new endgame. I know it's to early to tell because Sam and Quinn's love story only just started. But I'm honestly starting to think that maybe the writers are looking to Sam for a potential endgame for Quinn. You can tell by the quality of the scenes they write for them. Also you can tell by the fact all three of the writers and Dianna herself have already confrimed that there was no more Quick going on.

So yeah, maybe Sam is going to be Quinn's biggest love. Finn was her first love. But Sam will be her greatest love. as for Puck, well in all honesty, he's just the guy who got her knocked-up when she was feeling the most valnerable; which is something not many QP shippers like to admit. And my main reason for not liking QP as a couple. I thought that was a very low and skeezy thing to do on Puck's part. He knew she was hurting, and he took full advantage of that.

So yeah Team Sam all the way for me.
speak about puck,i really don't think quinn has feeling for him.
people kept saying puck loves her,but in which way?
i'm old enough so i guess i'm talking from experience. n i've been in quinn's shoes once. drunk,one night stand n pregnancy.
love is more about action,not just word. if u believe someone loves u just because he says so,please think again.
OMG! Thank you! That is why I'm convinced that a lot of the QP shippers happen to be young inexpirecenced girls who soley like Puck because he's HOT and nothing else. If that is the case, then I scare for the younger generation of girls. I myself am 22, and though I know that that doesn't make me all knowing. I do know a thing or two about love.

And like you said, talk is cheap when it comes to love. Some guys (esp. guys like Puck) will say anything to try and get in your pants. I do believe that Puck may have love for Quinn, but I highly doubt that he is in love with her. Had he bee IN love with her, then he would have shown it. He didn't show her not even once. Personally, I think that at the time of Beth's birth, Puck was just overwhelmed with emotion and really greatful that Quinn even allowed him to be there to witness it. Remember, that's what Puck wanted all along. He wanted to be there and see the whole event through. The fact that Quinn let him, when she could have very easliy been like "Yo, dude! GTFO! Mercedese and my mom got it from here." I mean, Puck didn't even really do anything (except look absolutely grossed out), so yeah, her having Puck there during Beth's birth was more for his benefit, not hers.. And I think Puck knew that. Hense why he felt that way toward her at the time.
Girls need to understand that just because a guy says he loves you, that doesn't nessarliy make it true. Puck reminds me of a lot of my ex-boyfriend from high school. They would promise me the world if it meant I'd give it up to them easily. The end result to that, well let's just say, I didn't exactly like myself very much afterwards. And because of that, I had a very hard time trusting and establishing any sore of stable 'healthy' relationships. I think, that this season Quinn is going through the sam exact thing I did when I was younger. She's putting up the HBIC front, but inside she is so damaged. I wouldn't doubt it if this season Quinn turns out to no like herself very much for what happened last year.

I almost feel sorry for Sam, because getting Quinn to open up and trust him will not be an easy tasks. Yeah sure she maybe okay with cutsy flirting and maybe even kissing here and there. But if he wants to really be with her, and be an improtant part of her life, then he is going to have to really work hard at it. Because I can not imagine Quinn making it easy for him. Even if she wanted to.

Oh, and to answer you question from before neym, No, I do not think Quinn loves Puck. That much I am sure of. I think she cares for him, and maybe even has a bit of respect for him. But she oes not love him. I think the writers have doe a great job a showing that when it comes to feelings, Puck deff. has more feeling for Quinn then she does for him. Proof of that is seen in that ep. where Puck was being accused of making the Glist. Puck could have gotten in trouble for that (plus eveyone blamed him for it) Quinn knew this, yet still she let people point the finger at Puck her 'boyfriend' even though she was the one who had originally printed out the Glist. Not only that, but when Quinn was talking to Mr. Shue about all she had lost. She seemed more hurt that she had lost Finn and her old life. To me, it looked like if someone where to grant Quinn one wish at that time, she would have wished for her happy life with Finn over Puck. I bet that if given the choise, Quinn will always choose Finn over Puck, no matter what.

With Sam, I'm not so sure, because his thing with Quinn is new. So I'm really not at a place to say. But I will tell you this much, judging by how Quinn ineracts with Sam and how she interacts with Puck. I'll say that Sam seems more like Quinn's type. Had she never been prggo or ever known Puck or Sam. She would probably end up going out with Sam. I say this because out of Sam and Puck, Sam is the one who is the most like Finn. And we already know that Quinn loved Finn, so.... yeah.
astrid, i couldn't agree more. some of quick shippers said quinn loves puck coz she willing to had sex with him while she couldn't let finn go 2nd base. they probably right,but as far as i know sometimes sex is just sex. n some people felt more comfortable to show her/his wild side to stranger or someone they barely know just because they want to look perfect in their lovers eyes.
i'm older than u n i've been through worse since i was teenager.
as for sam,yes we barely know him. but i always have some respects for a guy who've seen a girl at one of her worse moment but still sees her as something perfect.
i believe there's only two kind of relationship that'll last till the end. kind of love when u love someone head over heel n he/she becomes the centre of ur universe, or kind of love when ur lover also ur bestest friend ever n u feel very comfortable around him. that's what i saw from sam n quinn. n that's also why i ship them.

beside i kinda tired of tv couples with too much drama :-)
I know right. The whole bad-boy thing is so over-rated. Gossip Girl over did that fad to death. And to be honest, the only lore to bad-boy is that the girls usualy hope that he'll fall so in love with her that he'll change his bad-boy ways for her.

Puh-lease

I hate that, it sends the wrong message to girl. It's like saying it's okay if he treat you like crap, that just means he really loves you, and he's having a hard time expressing himself. it's a defence mechanizim... blah...blah... blah...

Yeah right,in real life a bad-boy is the dude that treats you like crap and continues to do so until he aventually gets tired of you. And when he is treating you like crap it's not because he's so out of this world in love that he can not control himself. The truth is when a guy treats his girl the way Puck does, it's because the guy doesn't respect you. Not because he loves you.

It's goofy sweet guys like Sam and Finn that make the best boyfriends. They make you laugh, and they treat you right.
And WTF with Quick shippers thinking that just becaue Quinn slept with Puck that means she loves him. Umm.... yeah okay, that is NOT true. Like not even a little bit. Okay, not to sound like a total scank, but back in my day (before my bf) I slept with a lot of guys I didn't really care for.

Again, this is why I believe most QP fans are little girls. Sex between two people doesn't always have to be about love. Sometimes people do it just because they can.

I'll tell you the true reason why Quinn slept with Puck. She did it because she was jealous. Plaiine and simple. There was no hidden lovey dovey feelings for Puck. Quinn was jealous and pissed off about the Finn and Rachel 'Push It' fiasco. She was fo angery that she felt like she needed to get back at Finn. Even if that meant going against her morals to do so.

I agree that she went about it the wrong way, but in her mind her sleeping with Puck was justified. Almost as if she were trying to even out the score between her and Finn.

Even the whole her having sex with Puck wasn't even about Puck. It was about Finn. I really don't even think Quinn cared much that it was Puck. It could have been anyother guy. Because at that time she was just on a mission to get even. The guy she was sleeping with could have very easly been one of the two hocley bullies, it wouldn't have made a diff to her.
over a year ago dimikt said…
I got a question. Does anyone know what Sam said to quin in ep. 4 claiming it's Navi? cause it really sounded like greek and I mean the language, which happens to be my native. cause what he said fits quite perfectly if it was greek, although it's not what he claims it was....