Kayla did this yesterday and mentioned she would like to see my 답변 to the same questions, as it was originally a best friend questionnaire and all. I have answered as many of the 질문 as I could, because I 사랑 these fill-out things, but there were some I couldn't answer and those I left blank. So mine might be a bit long, but here goes:
1. What’s your biggest fear?: Physical 또는 emotional? Physically probably grasshoppers; emotionally, it would be having people say bad things about me.
2. How do 당신 like to be comforted when you’re sad 또는 upset?: Sometimes I don't. Never underestimate the power of just leaving me alone for a while. Then if 당신 can come in, say some words 당신 actually believe about why it's all right, and give me a little gift like a piece of 초콜릿 또는 a figurine I wanted 또는 some such, 또는 offer to take me out somewhere, that'll help.
3. What’s your all-time favourite memory?: A little over a 년 ago, a woman I know (who used to babysit me and my sister when we were little, and is now a good friend of the family), took me and some of her 프렌즈 on a car trip to a town 의해 the beach, where a Beatles impersonator was doing a concert. He did one set as George and one set as Paul, and I talked to him after the show and got his autograph too. I can't look back on that 일 without feeling happy!
4. What’s your favourite thing 당신 own and why?: Probably my McFarlane Cartoon Beatle figurines. I waited so long to get those! I 사랑 them so much!
5. Where do 당신 hope to be five years from now? Ten? Fifteen?: In five years I hope to be doing all manner of creative things, especially music, and also a bit of modelling of vintage clothes, a bit of 연기 maybe, and travelling everywhere, and just having so much fun that it never feels like I'm working. And of course living in my own house because there is no way I want to still be living in my parents' house at twenty-six. In ten 또는 fifteen years - who knows? I can't really get my head around being thirty-one 또는 thirty-six years old. I guess I want to be in the same place I just mentioned, only living in a huge house like a mansion, and maybe married? If the right man exists in this era? He's got to, right?
6. If money was no object, what would 당신 buy?: BRACE YOURSELF, we're going to be here a while! First a whole new wardrobe, with a lot 더 많이 '60s clothes and lots of glitter, and I'd get myself some 더 많이 makeup while I was at it. Figurines of every description, and some doll houses to put them in, and various LEGO sets I've had my eye on. A house for myself so that I could finally live on my own, and lots of meals out too. Tickets to see every Beatles tribute band I could find, and vacations to Liverpool and all sorts of other places. Meanwhile I'd be buying every 랜덤 thing that caught my eye while I was going around getting all these things... and this, 당신 understand, is just the beginning.
7. When have 당신 felt the most proud?: Proud is a feeling I try to channel whenever I can. I feel that whenever I'm at my most happy and genuine, I'll be feeling proud. Wearing an outfit I 사랑 and walking tall helps.
8. When have 당신 felt the most challenged?: When playing puzzle games. It's one of those things that isn't a natural strength of mine, but I 사랑 trying and seeing if I can improve. And it's such a feeling of accomplishment when I finally get it right!
9. Do 당신 have any regrets? If so, what are they?: It's 더 많이 things I regret not doing, I guess. Like not taking an opportunity that could have helped me.
10. Which celeb would 당신 want as your other BFF and why?: Pattie Boyd. We could be Beatle wives together and do each others' hair and makeup and things.
11. Out of all your family members, who are 당신 closest to?: My mom. She's very easy to tell things to.
12. What do 당신 do when no one else is around?: 당신 see, most of the things I do, I do when no one else is around. I need my alone time, and I don't always want an audience. Unless, of course, I'm performing on a stage, in which case I most definitely do want an audience, a big one.
13. Where do 당신 want to travel the most?: Liverpool, of course! But that's just the 상단, 맨 위로 of my list.
14. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?: Apparently most people don't know that I'm not sweet. But I will not rest until all of them do.
15. If 당신 could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?: Hmm – hard choice between hamburgers and chocolate.
16. If 당신 were going to get some ink, what would 당신 choose and why?: I think a 심장 with my name and the Beatles' names inside, 또는 just the initials. But I don't want a tattoo.
17. 당신 had three wishes, what would 당신 wish for?: First I'd check and make sure there are no loopholes if I worded my wish the wrong way. Then – hmm – I guess I'd wish first to be taller (five foot ten, I think), then to be able to live in the nineteen sixties (where I would convince the Beatles to stay together forever, and marry John), and then to have unlimited funds so I could fulfil all the dreams in that earlier question.
18. Do 당신 want to have kids one day? How many?: No. And none. DO NOT ask me to look after people. Just don't.
19. What's the best present 당신 ever received? Who gave it to 당신 and why was it so special?: Probably my fifteenth birthday present when my parents bought me my first guitar. And I don't think I have to say why that was special.
20. If 당신 had to choose only one, would pick a dog 또는 a cat?: Well, a cat. They are my favourites, and I relate to them the most. Not to mention they take less looking after, which is a huge plus for me.
21. Do 당신 believe in aliens?: I haven't discounted the idea. Who knows what could be out there?
22. If 당신 were President, what's the first thing 당신 would work to change in this country?: Ha ha, 당신 forget I'm Canadian. No matter. If I became the first Canadian female President of the United States, the first thing I would do is make all guns, carried for any purpose, illegal. Then I would disband the army and turn the entire country into a nation of peace. Then I would throw a bunch of big parties throughout the land so the people could all mingle and get to know each other. And free 컵케익 for everybody!
23. What college major are 당신 thinking of choosing and why?: I'm not. Not everyone needs college for their life goals, 당신 know.
24. If 당신 could only listen to one singer 또는 band for the rest of your life, who would 당신 choose?: I should think this one was obvious.
25. 당신 just won $10,000 — what are 당신 going to do with the money?: Go on a huge, spontaneous shopping spree, both in stores and online. The money will be gone 의해 the end of the week.
26. What's the worst you've ever been physically hurt?: That time I was thirteen and stabbed my finger with a 부엌, 주방 칼, 나이프 while trying to cut an apple. I had to go to the emergency room and get stitches. Plus I think I almost fainted. I didn't, though.
27. What's your earliest childhood memory?: I seem to recall jumping up and down in the living room while my family watched me. I had a lot of energy as a kid.
28. If 당신 had to live in another time period, what would 당신 choose?: Well, the nineteen sixties, obviously!
29. Who was your very first crush?: See, I'm not sure I like the word “crush”, because it implies a weak, insubstantial feeling, and also the term isn't very pretty. I am tempted to say the Beatles, except that what I feel for them is much too strong to be labelled a crush. I did once have a crush on a boy at my sister's dance group, though. That's probably the only time I ever had feelings for a boy who would typically be considered “available” to me.
30. What foreign language(s) would 당신 want to master and why?: I'm already teaching myself French, because I already knew quite a bit from the French words on packages and because I went to a French immersion school for senior kindergarten. Although I'm not sure French counts as a foreign language since it's one of the two official languages of Canada. I'd also like to learn Swedish, because – I don't know. It's a pretty language. The copy of “Help!” in my house comes with Swedish subtitles.
31. What's your all-time favourite dessert?: 초콜릿 cake 또는 컵케익 with layers/mountains of icing.
32. If 당신 could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: Again, physically 또는 mentally? Physically I'd make myself taller, because – four foot eleven? Really? I got cheated – and mentally, I'd make it so I wasn't afraid of anything.
33. What's your favourite way to exercise?: Just moving my limbs in various simple ways will do the trick. But I also 사랑 any self-defence moves that involve punching. I don't do that just to get toned up, though. 당신 don't know how fun it is to shadowbox and pretend you're fighting evil enemies....
34. Do 당신 like roller coasters?: I tried a very mild one once, when I was thirteen, and I didn't like it. But I'm open to trying them again if I was with 프렌즈 who wanted to.
35. What's your favourite holiday and why?: Purim, the Jewish holiday where 당신 dress up in costume and people send baskets of goodies to your house. It's the most fun!
36. If 당신 were an animal, what would 당신 be?: Possibly a tiger. A tiger lives alone, in her own private territory in a beautiful sheltered jungle, and eats meat. They are beautiful and people respect how dangerous they are. And I read once that 호랑이 will sometimes gather together 의해 the water and such – a feline pool party, I guess – which would be the perfect thing when I've had enough of being alone.
37. If 당신 had to create an alter ego for yourself, who would it be and what would 당신 name them?: Ooh, 당신 mean like if I was a superhero? That would be so cool. I'd probably call myself Sixties Girl, and the nineteen sixties would inspire my whole theme.
38. Do 당신 have any phobias?: Not really, not any fears so strong they'll take over my mind and prevent me from functioning.
39. What would your dream vacay consist of?: Hmm... maybe lying on a lounge chair on a 바닷가, 비치 의해 the water, eating chocolates and sipping a drink and soaking up the sun. 또는 travelling the continent in a motor 집 with a few Beatles 팬 프렌즈 (come 가입하기 me, guys!) looking for all the Beatles tribute bands to see. 또는 shopping and riding the 런던 Eye in England, before (obviously) crossing Abbey Road and buying all the Beatles merch in the country....
So there it is. I feel like my 답변 were very different somehow from everybody else's, but what can I say. I've always been that way. So, read, enjoy, leave a 코멘트 if 당신 liked it, be respectful if 당신 didn't, all that good stuff.