Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't
save

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 20307

over a year ago R_and_V said…
oh sry
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
btw it was thursday in my time ZONE (i dont think you meant time line) when you said it was friday as well.

i started watching omamori just now and it looks good. in the first two minutes a random girl starts licking his ear. Judging by that and what it's tv rating is(18+) it looks promising.
over a year ago Olar said…
mischievous
it rocks
over a year ago 2Pain4 said…
big smile
Right now im on AirGear- not bad =D
yeah im on episode 6 of AirGear
over a year ago silentassasin said…
airgear is a good anime
over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
Omamori Himari is awesome. the random chick is Himari, a cat-demon who's family swore to protect Yuto's family. she also wants to jump him.
@Synned you have no idea...the manga's better
i know. i read the 38 chapters that are out a few months ago.
do you know where i can find all the chapters of Fate stay night?
i think you can find it on mangareader
crying
they donth have all the chapters...no one has :(
oh,sucks to be you then
rainy
yeah i know...
over a year ago PrimRaptor said…
latest's news on season3 R+V pls
ummmmmmmm.....................go back to page 28 or close to that page and start reading.have fun!
smile
ummm...guys im going to be unable to come back to fanpop for possibly a week because im having surgery on my knee due to dislocating during wrestling season and then redislocating again.i know most of you dont give a fuck but i was bored and didnt know what to say so i said this.and if you dont give a fuck then you can go burn in hell.
over a year ago Robis said…
big smile
Get well soon! That's an order.
over a year ago M3g4s4urusR3x said…
sick
@silentassasin
good luck hope all goes well.
thanks
wink
good luck dude hope you come back soon...
i just finished Air Gear end the anime rocks but the ending sucks...the managa is still ongoing it has about 270 chapters...il have to read them :P

edit: can someone give my ONE end just ONE good anime to watch...i mean i got a big list of great animes but i dont know witch to watch so i am asking you for just One anime plz thanks in advance
im probably going to burn in hell anyway
yeah me to...
wtf?!!!wheres the fucking confidence?!!how can you tell yourself your going to burn in hell?!!thats almost like mentally dying before its actually time to die.
mischievous
well for me i know cuz...im not a good boy or some thing like that
EXCUSE
well no its not a excuse...im just saying
uh well i commit sins every day and i havent gone to church since my grandmother passed which was like 5-6 years ago and before that i didnt go for like 4 years after my little brother's communion. my church sux, the priest mumbles so you cant understand ANYTHING HE says. its like sitting there for 2 hours listening to white noise. I say shit and fuck and every 2 sentences or so as well(which actually isnt a sin because they dont take god's name in vain so i dont see why they are considered curses. The only curse i think is an actual curse is "god damn it")

Thats probably why im going to hell. I also dont think god is real. Also islam is pretty much Christianity with a lot of added stuff to it and i heard islam was a religion BEFORE Christianity. That shows to me that Christianity was MADE UP with less shit in it. I dont believe in god I just hope he exists so i know im going somewhere but he probably doesnt.

So yeah im going to hell (if that even exists)
i'm wiccan, and i know christianity is made up. for one thing, they didn't even get Jesus' birthday right. he did exist, that much is true, but he was not son of god. anyway, his BD was the day before he DIED on easter, which came from the wiccan holiday Eastrum. his "BD" as people call christmas, is acctually Yule, another wiccan holiday. wat pisses me off is Chriatians stole ideas and some beliefs from wiccans, branded them heretics, and them killed them.
over a year ago Robis said…
meh
Well, I'm christian, maybe not the most believing or the type that goes to church (the last time was about 6 years ago), or the most knowing (I only know little, what was what)
That doesn't mean I'm better/worse than anyone else.

I can say one thing: STOP RIGHT HERE - talking about religion on the net is..... well, let's just say bad. Some find that offensive - I personally don't give a damn. Others might think your a *any bad word, that you like*.
In other words: It might cause something like "The war with SV pt.2" - I trust, we all don't want that again.
none taken. just saying my point of view. it would suck a big one if religion started SV War 2. in my way, i was agreeing with Dan.
worried
wow 2 days since the last post let me switch the topic anyone think they will ever make the rosario vampire games in english since the manga and anime can be bought in america i was hoping to get them.
maybe but i dont think so...
finally im home from that damn hospital.my leg feels like shit and the hospital food sucked.it takes 10 minutes for me to sit up completely and i feel like im about to die.sooo,what the fuck have you guys been doing lately?
and by the way,im christian,but i havent been to church since 2007.
@silentassasin nothing...chiliyng-killing ya know....
over a year ago garbaty said…
rainy
The studio has a financial problem in their closing account in the 2008-2009 term and stated its deficit was estimated over 30 million dollars.
R+V s3 will be only when somebody buy rights to this
great to see ya silent.
@Garbaty; ok. info. thanks, as long as it won't start up another war.
i cant wait for Highschool of the Dead if the manga rocks then the anime will be awesome xD
 i cant wait for Highschool of the Dead if the 망가 rocks then the 아니메 will be awesome xD
wtf,somebody say something
over a year ago darkred99 said…
hey i´ve a question:
season 2 of r+v was over after moka got her rosario back.. which chapter is this in the manga?

2. is the manga still coming out every week or is the manga finished?

3. someone know if there will be a season 3 in r+v anime?
worried
the manga now comes out monthly not weekly and season 3 i think is on the fence still not to get war started again but some say its coming out in Dec but we've heard this story before it's a wait and see game now.
over a year ago darkred99 said…
so season 3 maybe comes out in december? sry my english isnt so good ^.^
crying
thats what a certain person is saying but none of us are to sure about her yet i hope she's right i just don't think so at this point.
@garbaty

Gonzo has been up and running for AWHILE now. I know this becaus ethey are making (or made) the super street fight IV movie recently(and their site has been updating now and again and one of the updates said they were back). No one needs to buy the rights to it. Thats OLD,OLD,OLD,OLD,OLD,OLD news.

The person who said it comes out in December was fraudulent and said they were a translator for gonzo and was hired to go on random fan sites to "raise hope" for the series.

I proved they were fraudulent MULTIPLE times but there were still handfuls of morons talking shit to me.

Some reasons I remember why they were fraudulent:
-Who in their right mind wastes money and hires a translator to raise hope for something right after their company comes out of a slump?

-You would think they would make one of their own employees(or themself) go on a japanese site to raise hope for japanese people because they don't make any revenue(money) from people who speak english at all.

- She was apparently hired to work for a week but came back like a month or two later.

- She only went on this site when she was supposedly hired to go on multiple sites.

- Also she wasn't very bright(she got pissed when I called her a "she" when she was one which doesnt make any sense) and wasn't professional at all with her "translations".

I wont expect it to come out in December but if theres any REAL news i'll let you know. I've been checking the company's site every now and then.

gonzo.co.jp

I use google translate to navigate through it.click on "site map" on the bottom right
over a year ago codyw said…
i,v read a few of these and theirs one problem i keep seeing the 2nd season came out a little over a year after the 1st ended not a month or 2 so if there will be a 3rd season it will be a while before it comes out.
more old news?
Theres been other animes that the second season came months later and the third has to been released or its been released a year later.

Whats with all these new people?
Hate to say this but the more time passes i agree more with what Danman says i was holding out hope for u know who but she made a club to try to prove her theory and then the last time she posted she didn't even bother to cheack it or comment any of her fans,instead she comes back to were she knows she has people who resent her, to me that makes you an epic failure. This doesn't mean we are'nt all wrong she may be legit but i think the chance of that now is slim to like never.

And p.s. to all the newbs please take a few minutes and read back to whats already been posted i know these guys get tired of answering the same questions over and over. (sorry if i seemed rude to anyone i swear i'm not pmsing it's just to damn hot where i'm at!)
okkk,lets not start this season 3 shit up again,we all know season 3 is going to come out...eventually.