Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14101-14150 of 20307

over a year ago Majoor said…
smile
@firebane, if your searching for a funny anime I could recommend Seto no Hanayome. It's 26 episodes and 2 Ova's
over a year ago Tsukune65 said…
@anyone is the movie for sora no otoshimono called "Sora No Otoshimono: Tokeijikake No Angeloid"???
over a year ago firebane said…
thanks
smile
@Tsukune yes it's called that way, and you can already watch it online on animeultima in english subs ( and maybe also other sites)
over a year ago heartache504 said…
@anyone: is or will there at least be a manga season three of Rosario vampire
over a year ago heartache504 said…
Is the anime, Deathnote, any good?
over a year ago Tsukune65 said…
big smile
@majoor thank you very much whatching now
smile
@heartache welcome to the forum, and to anwser your questions:
1. I wouldn't know, it could also be that this season wont end soon ( i'm not really into the manga)
2. I've heard that it's good, but have not watched it yet.

Maybe my answers weren't so helpfull :P
over a year ago blackjack500 said…
smile
hi every one
over a year ago bluemikey13 said…
hi all
over a year ago dognick said…
im back and @firebane i meant angel beats sorry
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago treking2 said…
angel beats is by far the most saddest anime ever but very good... highly recommended
yea i agree
@dognick yah i found it no worries an so far it is kinda sad
yea it gets sadder the ending i teared up
this may seem like im tring to not act like a baby but i cant tear up or cry when it comes to a pixaled screen idk maybe its because i don't feel all to much (black hole in replace of my heart) jk idk why
over a year ago datate said…
Ok so this is just a first draft, simply because I'd taken a few days away from the art so I needed to touch up my skills again but lemme know what you think
 Ok so this is just a first draft, simply because I'd taken a few days away from the art so I needed t
over a year ago sillygopher said…
smile
Shit.... i wish i could draw like that... Nice man
yea real nice drawing im trying to learn how to draw
big smile
Thank you guys :3I'm glad you like it
over a year ago Tiggah said…
@Chris Amazing work as always man =D! Probably my favorite drawing that you've did. Inner Moka is awesome, and will always be my favorite!
over a year ago whiteshadow500 said…
im upset i want to know if there is going to be a season 2 to angle beat and if there is a season 3 to R+V it doesnt look good for R+V but theres hope
over a year ago Cbakez said…
Ok this is a VERY interesting article. but they are kinda giving no hope toward R+V and it upset me. but i'm sure they'll keep it. it's one of there top shows. just pray everyone and spread that petition

link
@everyone if you have Netflix watch linebarrel that show is amazing I just finished watching it I'm gonna see if there is a season 2when I wake up
big smile
Oh, and idk if this is true but in 2011 not very long ago didnt they release both seasons in english(the ones i watched) doesnt that mean it might still be in development seeing how they just put work into it to make an english dub. i hope there trying to suprise us fans. if this is true there probably trying to get everything ready. like catch up the english dub which they just did i think and now they are working on 2 more seasons for us then out of suprise they are going to release them? this is my wish. and i hope this is what happens. if im right you shall all worship me :)
crying
even know i have both seasons to watch on netflix.
I WANT THIS SO BAD

link
I'm with you @cb
big smile
I was too excited there is a second season of linebarrel so excited I know what I'm doing tommorow <3
over a year ago Tiggah said…
@Cbakez You can buy both season on iTunes, for around $53. Well worth it imo =D
crying
only if i had money. if i had 1000 dollars about 500 maybe 750 would go to DVD's of R+V. i care about this show so much
big smile
Just got this amazing ringtone<3

link
big smile
i know this is random as hell but I LOVE FAMILY GUY & MY GIRLFRIEND & INNER MOKA & THAT OTHER THING I CANT REMEMBER!!!!!!
over a year ago brodamuhammad said…
Whoever was talking about Angel Beats earlier is right about it being a good anime, but it's definitely not the saddest. Gantz is probably the saddest anime tbh.
big smile
AN OMFG THERE IS FINALLY A GIRL ON THE SITE (NO OFFENSE TO YOU) !!!!! I just sometimes feel so gay talking to guys all the time. (NOT GAY)=) Welcome Dina 1999_11 its nice to see a girl fan for once!! srry for the late notice
worried
what's weird is whenever someone has a picture of moka mizure or kurumu i feel like im talking to them and it conforts me - im sucha faggot :S
big smile
I'll just leave this here for you guys

link
heart
@datate

i love you<3
big smile
wait was that song written for R+V cause if it was do all the people that watch her know about the show. if so then R+V has alot of fans. plus look at the views. imagine all of them on the petition
crying
sorry im posting so much. BUT IF YOU HAVENT SEEN ELFEN LIED ENDING DONT WATCH THIS. this is off topic and just wanted to say. This makes me cry everytime. really it gives me chills. watch it again and tell me you dont wana cry

link
over a year ago brodamuhammad said…
It wasn't.
cool
I don't believe it was written for the show I think it was just one of the many songs that Nana has written and they were able to incorporate it into the show. Nana Mizuki is a blessing to listen to, her voice is incredible
crying
wah
over a year ago Senkagami said…
@ Jon, Welcome back man :D
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
smile
@Rin ahah thanks man (only one that notice)
over a year ago Azur_Fenix said…
laugh
hey guys, lol couldn't sleep (witch is a shame since i was looking to continuing that dream of kurumu tonight) figured I'd come talk with my fellow R+V fans
over a year ago Azur_Fenix said…
crying
"tch" the rooms empty??? lol
over a year ago Heliosvr said…
@Jon
Every day new members join. The ones who stayed when this forum was nearly dead are soon to be forgotten ^^ Mostly because we don't post 20 comments every day ;p
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
@Pat ikr the only people that say hi to us is each other lol (You,Me,James,Rin, and kinda Chris)
big smile
link

i was bored
over a year ago Quazimoto said…
I say hi still...