Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13801-13850 of 20307

over a year ago dognick said…
is linebarrels of iron a good anime
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
big smile
***SPOILER ALERT***
Ok Moka's Mom in the manga was one of the Dark Lords but if she gives a lot of blood to someone else they can obtain a Shinso power and can summon Alucard the most oldest vampire in existence and also the one of the most powerful vampires too. When Moka was born she was about to die due to her have a low amount of blood so Moka's Mom gave her a lot of her blood to keep her alive and it did. That gave Moka Shino Powers like her Mother (Shinso vampires possess a terrifying and immense aura that is darker than the darkness itself along with showing that Shinso vampires also possess incredible speed and strength on a level much greater than S-class vampires. Shinso vampires are also shown to have immense healing abilities, beyond that shown by other vampires. Akasha Bloodriver was able to heal after being cut in half at the waist) When the gang fought against the Police School of whatever and Tsukune was about to die but Moka give him blood and a lots of it in other words the reason why Tsukune is so powerful is that he also possess the Shinso Power!
i cant wait till the next chapter its killing i wanna know if they stop fairy tail or not
over a year ago firebane said…
WOW didn't see that coming (sarcasm) lol jk that will make for a sweet season 3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago bluemikey13 said…
is there any where i can read the manga or buy it?
over a year ago matt95 said…
heyyy guys hows it going no info yet firebane :( when are u going to gonzo
over a year ago Quazimoto said…
@bluemikey I used this site to read the manga, but there are tons of them you can use. link
over a year ago Heliosvr said…
Just saw the HLP movie and it's a sad ending indeed ;( A season 3 is coming right?
over a year ago datate said…
@Patrick yeah a season 3 is coming out but I don't believe there is an official release date yet
@datate are u talking about R+V
@matt No sir, but as far as R+V goes there will definitely be a Capu3. They just need to get the voice actors and the design team back together which will take a bit of time due to money shortage but with the show's new found popularity it'll only be a matter of time so don't worry yourself.
over a year ago Tiggah said…
@Chris There damn well better be =D!
over a year ago Mosdecri said…
@Patrick i know its sad right
back from football whats up guys
over a year ago frozen_wrath said…
laugh
so,ur saying that there is definitely going to be a 3 season to r+v cause if it is im going on a rampage of happiness
@frozen_wrath there is defiantly gonna be a 3 season but its gonna take a little bit longer to make but they have been working on it at least thats what people say gonzo said when they emailed them
smile
thx for the info
i think the rumored release date is july 17th
laugh
well thats a relief
lol
laugh
lol
smile
im looking forward to season 3 so i can hav new things to draw and sitback and enjoy
you draw nice im trying to learn but i suck at it
over a year ago Quazimoto said…
So season 3 is confirmed for sure? haha
some say yea and others are ify but im sure its coming out believe what u want its up to u for right all we have is rumors too go on
laugh
thx dognick. dont worry just try ur best and never give up and the rest would follow.
thx frozen_wrath i wont give up
smile
glad u agree
almost teared even though i seen this episode 3 times season 2 episode 11 is so sad
crying
oh ya when moka gave up her rosary to seal the barrier. sniff
yup so sad but i cant i love this anime so much and im about to read the manga for the 2nd time the third season needs to come already i nnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddd­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
well im going to go watch tv talk to u later
see you
over a year ago Whiteair said…
whats up you all? an damn so many pages to read anything intersing?
over a year ago Daonosico said…
Good luck trying to catch up.... i tried but my brain said Hell no
Curse you scumbagbrain
There actually hasn't been too many pages today. Which is what people wanted.
crying
i just watched the last episode of season 2 and i was crying my eays out i need a season 3
ive seen it 3 times and cryed each time
@matt95 I know what you mean man, they can't just leave it as is, the fans want more!
@Tiggah yeo we need more and the wait is killing me
over a year ago iLuvSuccubi said…
yea I cry when kurumu cried
When Kurumu cries it just makes her even cuter. I just wanted to hug her at that scene
over a year ago bluemikey13 said…
why is it said when kurumu cries its sad i was sad when inner moka was trying to hang out with tskune and all he saw was the other moka
Well its time to come clean this is firebane i lied, its all a lie no jokes this time hit me with all you got i know i deserve it I did this mainly because I was board at night I was just being an ass for something to do an I am greatly srry but out of the respect I have for this site I feel I owe you an explanation
over a year ago jasoanime said…
BOOM!!!!
Thank you though :)
@Firebane Hey dude it takes a big man to admit he wronged people. I'm just curious as to what all you lied about?
@firebane Don't worry man, I think a majority of people knew from the start. You've gained some much needed respect, I know it’s not easy to confess, and tell the truth. But it is kind of screwed up to mess with people’s emotions and feelings for the show. Everyone here loves R+V too much to have to deal with drama like this. In the future, please consider the feelings of others.
@jasoanime thanks, an still you have to admit i can take an put out (NO HOMO)

@datate mostly everything i have said
big smile
@Firebane Well man with the email and that being false I'm sure a good few fans won't be pleased. Just try and stick to honesty in the future :3
over a year ago Azur_Fenix said…
smirk
*enters room blooded and bruised, wearing burnt and melted N7 armor (mass effect 3), crosses over to the secret locker in the corner of the room, removes his SPARTAN-II mjolnir armor from the locker. and removes the ruined N7 armor and puts on his usual mjolnir armor*

well lol im back lol. looks like Clayton Shepard (Mass Effect 3) is died.... lol guess the world will just have to have SPARTAN-089 CLAYTON (Halo Reach)...lol so whats up my friends lol did any one get arrested yet for harassing Gonzo yet????? lol if they did i can offer to bail you out!!! lol