Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13451-13500 of 20307

over a year ago firebane said…
lol my buddy just sent this to me in an email i think it should have way more health an better attacks !!!!! lol
 LOL my buddy just sent this to me in an 이메일 i think it should have way 더 많이 health an better attack
over a year ago nick0379 said…
lol thats hilarious, good old pokemon card maker
lol yep he sises to amaze me with what he finds to tease me for watch this show
idk why he teases you the show is epic, its safe to say im addicted to it. hey do you read the manga?
yah but only when i don't have anime to watch lol =)
i prefer the manga because more happens and tsukune turns into a real man. actually, im afraid its going to end in the next couple of volumes
over a year ago Azur_Fenix said…
cool
hey guys *slowly makes his way in to the room, having just returned from REACH; dried purple gore coats his SPARTAN-II MJOLNIR armor in various places* lol so did I miss anything of importance while I was way; putting those damn Covenant in their place????
hey azur, not too much except that firebane is going to japan to go to gonzos front door
laugh
@nick0379

say what???? LOL hes going up there to make them make season 3 isn't he???? *can already hear the police throwing firebane in jail for harassment*
last edited over a year ago
lol yea man he also wants to show them the forum, what do you think?
harrassment works, anything to get capu 3!!!
sad
hmmm could work..... but the only bad think is japan really doesn't think of us around the world to be viable customers. in other words no worth the effort........
?! i thought alot of manga and anime was purchased over here
hmmm
@nick0379

what i mean is the will only make 1 if there is an interest or demands for it in japan, other wise they wont make it
i agree, at least hes malking an effort and itll relly get their attention
hmmm
i do see your point azur, its true thats how anime and manga work
over a year ago Tiggah said…
I mean it really doesn't make sense though, why would Gonzo not make an official announcement about the future of Rosario Vampire? It would save them the time and flood of emails...In my opinion they aren't responding because they're possibly making a third season.
over a year ago Hobbsmcgundy said…
@Azur_Fenix
Yea I think they do, I mean they make more than 18 Billon yen just exporting anime and manga they dont even do 1/4 that in their country.
tiggah, well they did say the end at the end of capu 2 ep 13. however if we peak loud enough and there are enough of us they wil make another season
they also said that at the end of ep 13 capu 1
really?! im gonna double check brb
they did, ok my hope is now at 100% theres going to be a season 3, no maybes. theres too much stuuf in the manga they left out
big smile
thank you hobbs :D
But why not just tell all the fans right now, that there will not be a season 3 ever...it leaves people to wait indefinitely for something that may never come.
Welcome
Because they dont know that for sure back when gonzo laid all those ppl off they had to pause alot of the anime that was in production and starting something back up can be costly they may just be bidding time untill they have a workforce with capability to produce it again which would be soon since they just hired a ton of ppl.
So that means there is still hope for a third season, just have to have patience I guess =D!
i hesrd something about financial trouble but i didnt think it was that serious, at leasy theyre rehiring people now
As of the past few months R+V has begun to grow at a rapid pace, I mean look at Netflix, its ranked as one of the top watched shows! Also look at this forum, so many new members, its awesome =D!
and other companies may pick it up and buy the rights from gonzo like AnimEigo, Aniplex of America, Crunchyroll or Discotek Media just to name a few
absolutely true
over a year ago emoboycry said…
So long we don't become a problem to him
and did anyone theres like over a thousand forums talking about R+V
welcome joey
over a thousand? O.O
lol and if you google forums for R+V its like 5,100,00 results
meh
Yur jokeing right hobbs ^~^
over a year ago jasoanime said…
You idiots if they see this forum they're going to shut us both down! They have companies already out to shut down rumors about their releases, (remember NTT?), and since both of our forums have their rumors they will be taken down. I'm not to worried though because Gonzo isn't going to just say, "hey, welcome to our company let us show you around, oh you'd like to talk about a secret anime that we haven't spoken with the public about, well we aren't doing anything at the moment so let us sit down and stop what were doing..."

Here is a picture of their office (below) (actually I think this was taken b4 they moved into it, but it should be relatively the same) from Google Maps. If you wish to prove that you are going to Japan, take a picture of a sheet of paper with Firebane and the date on it with a street sign in the background. This will prove beyond a doubt that you went to Japan, but if you want to prove you went to Gonzo and talked with them, take a picture of one of their business cards that has Firebane written on it..
Both of these tasks are very simple, and since you're on a plane right now, I would imagine that as soon as you arrive you could take the first picture, easy to write your name on a napkin now, no? And you of course have a camera considering you're going for 10 days on a vacation to Japan, not difficult at all ^.~ [Don't use the cliched over-used excuse you don't have to prove anything to anyone, because now you have been called to questioning and you do have to prove yourself.]

The main reason that I am posting here guys is because I don't want both of our forums shut down. As well as to point out all of the lies of this one guy, I mean seriously, college at 12 (his grammar certainly doesn't show this), GONZO replies to him and only him, and now he is going to Japan... I just find all of this very hard to believe. He is just acting incredibly immature, I would bet that he is just a 14 yr old troll that is trying to get attention. Well good day all, I shouldn't be posting here anyway, but I just wanted to point that out to everyone, if he cares then he will do those things otherwise he will be revealed as a liar. All he has to do is 2 simple things and nothing more. If you ever get tired of the bull crap here come checkout the other forum.
link
Here is a link to my channel on YouTube, check out the videos on R+V information (I know some of you who are new here are oblivious to some of the stuff in them), comment, rate, subscribe, troll (all I ask is that you justify your reasoning), it doesn't matter you'll just be increasing the popularity so Thank You for taking the time to read this, bye for now :D
 당신 idiots if they see this 포럼 they're going to shut us both down! They have companies already out
hey Im bored any other good anime on netflix?
?! holy crap, althoug some forums might be for just vampires thats still an incredible result
@jaso They aren't actually going to show them, it was a suggestion that would never happen, I wouldn't worry about it, as a matter of fact I doubt he would even get in the building lol...
idk bout netflix, i use animeultima and dubhappy. have you seen devil may cry? kinda sad but action filled
Man y do so many things happen at night
My head hurts like hell
well he could get a tour and try to look at what is being drawn.
yea seen Devil may cry
well definitely check out asianguys list, hes got great shows on there
okay
night everyone, im going to bed, gotta rest up for work
over a year ago Lycan_Pitt said…
Personally I wish they'd hurry the hell up and make season 3, I'm a big redneck and I watch Rosario Vampire, and if I could find the manga I'd be reading it. Two of my friends in the Army got me hooked and now I watch it when i can. So Gonzo, HURRY UP AND MAKE SEASON 3 ALREADY WILL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wink
hey im back lol got a little side tracked..... *thought he saw kurumu*
@jasoanime See this is why nobody likes when you come to the forum because all you ever speak is negatively if you ever had anything positive to say you might find it easier to make friends on this forum rather than always making enemies im saying this for your own good leave this forum alone like you said you would or you might just get kicked off i would hate to see that happen but I know it can happen the things you have to say aren't ever nice an this is suppose to be a fun site an you making hard to have fun with all your negativity either clam to stay on this forum or get out like you said (you where going to leave) because nobody wants negative input on anything ok remember i just saying this for your own good
Welcome all new members and good morning or night to all old members