Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12151-12200 of 20307

over a year ago emoboycry said…
U guys are still up
over a year ago AccForRosario said…
I don't live in America, so the time is not the same.
over a year ago Wolf94 said…
well here its 13:49 :)
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
smile
@Everyone Good Morning guys haha well its morning here. Umm can you guys go on me and James's anime list and add some comments if you feel like it or even give us some new animes to put them up for recommending to watch. I would really appreciate that :)

link
over a year ago TsukuneMoka said…
@AsianGuy Hi
smile
@Brandon Hey! sorry I got to go to school now :p I will talk to you later
@AsianGuy Okay and sorry for the late reply
over a year ago Senkagami said…
Hello everyone! begin the week with some new faces! how is everybody?
Fine
How about you?
@AsianGuy

Hi asian, i don't know if you noticed or not, but Rosario is back, my firefox repaired himself.

Hi Senka, fine, thanks, you?
over a year ago firebane said…
Holy crap!!!!!! I got a reply email from gonzo about production of R+V and y it has been so long....ha ha oh this makes me so happy! I got in touch with one of my long Japanese friends from when i lived there and he took my letter to the company its self and they sent me an email. Down below is what the they said in the email! I had to translate it to English so bear with my spelling.

Thanks for the letter about your concern regarding the reproduction of Rosario + Vampire. We have been flooding with emails, phone calls, and letters about why Rosario + Vampire hasn't made it to season 3. To tell you the true we didn't plan on making a third season. But in light of the fact that since the end of season 2, we have been getting these emails and phone calls about this matter. I have sent you this email to inform you that there is a production of season 3. I cant tell you anymore than that but be sure to tell the fans of the show, that we hear there cry for more an to a sure them that they will be happy with season 3.

Sincerely,
Gonzo Productions

So there u have it I hope u all have the same hope I do !!!!!!!!
An this isn't just a false email this is the true deal there is going to be a season 3 omfg im so happy right now i just woke up and im so awake now lol
over a year ago jamesistewart said…
smile
hey guy good afternoon im just back from school :)
How is everyone :)
@Firebane im a bit late but welcome to the forum!
also wow thats great news :)
last edited over a year ago
Omfg...
its been a year waiting for a reply an i finally got one omfg im so happy
big smile
off to work hope u all have a great day an hope this makes your day all the better
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ot!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
You have been waiting for a year oO?
Anyway, good news for forum, just need to know when it will came out
big smile
If that letter is really true there are some very good news.
holy fucking shit.... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
over a year ago Heliosvr said…
smile
Holy crap, more and more fans every 1 or 2 days..! Sorry for not welcoming every 1, but I'm only online after 18:00 and more during the weekends. So all I can say is; Hi, welcome to the forum all xD

Even tho that email might be 100% true, I'm still going to wait for an official announcement.
wink
@Firebane
I have a tip for you :)

You should make a screenshot of that email and then upload it on the forum. Then we can see it ourself ;)
over a year ago DinoDork said…
AWESOMEEE MADE MY DY WORTHWHILE!!!! hellllzz yeahhh
over a year ago datate said…
wink
Im going to have to agree with Patrick on this one. The news is pleasing but without the evidence it's the same as me saying "Hey I got a job working for Gonzo and we are making capu3 as I speak, For serious.."
@Chris
Exactly my point ^^
over a year ago kleinshooter said…
HELL YEA GUYS!!! FELL THE MIGHT OF THE FANS :D :D :D
In was the dawn of a new era, breaking through the start of spring 2012. One man said he got a reply from Gonzo....It's up to the people how they take that information. We are a force growing stronger and stronger with each waking minute. Fans pouring in from the left and a suprise flank from the right. We all fight for one cause yet there is mutiny afoot...Someday.....R+V Capu3 will be ours and we'll cherish it. Until that day we will bask in the dusty remains of our hope only to show our true strength and endurance as anime fans...This day is now :O
thanks for the story ....Hamlet :D
smile
hey guys just re-posting the link to me and my friend Jon(AsianGuy)
Article for some awesome animes to watch. :)
link
@Wolf94 you're welcome
data it was nice really :)
big smile
Hey everyone! Anything new happen today do far?
over a year ago Onyxfiend51 said…
omg The joy that struck me left me paralyzed when I saw firebane's e-mail. I'm literally flying at the sight of that. This is the greatest moment ever!
i just got home you all an well the lack of trust you all have in my letter an the email kinda sad but i see where you all are coming from with your points.

If someone tells me where to post the email in a screen pic I will do this but idk if this is a good idea because the return email was different than the contact an i don't want to get in trouble.

But i guess by the lack of faith you all have in the letter an email...shows that your not skeptical of my word your worried that season 3 isn't real but i will show you the email even if it gets me in trouble... because lets face the facts its been way to fucking long seens we have got any news on R+V season 3.

So lets do it !!!!!!
@firebane yeah dude it's not a lack of trust in you it's just over the time there has been a vast amount of false information you know and it's reassuring to get to see it with our own eyes. I think if you printscreen the email and then save it then use the "add an image" option here that would be excellent and very much appreciated
Hell than ill do what ever it take to prove this to you all i will take so many fucking screen pics your eyes will fucking burst with excitement lol
@firbane Aww dude that enthusiasm is great
over a year ago blackjack500 said…
smile
hi every one sorry for not chatting for a bit my computer has not been working well and that is good news firebaneabout about the new season of R+V.
smile
@Everyone back from school sorry for not posting a lot. Hows Everyone going?
@firebane I trust you but some people just want to see prove so if you don't mind taking a pic. I mean its up to you lol
Also check out me and James's Article when you get the chance
over a year ago Majoor said…
laugh
@Jon have you started watching Seto no Hanayome?
smile
link
Cough Cough haha
smile
@Jon whats up man :)
here you go ppl the screen pic of the email
 here 당신 go ppl the screen pic of the 이메일
sorry if its fuzzy i have an old laptop
hahah, any 1 japanese? I doubt any 1 can read it, but yeah.. I think this is enough for me ^^
i had to translate it when u live in japan for 6 years u learn that shit really fast lol srry i did my best to translate what it said on page 487
over a year ago emoboycry said…
Hey everyone
@firebane that's pretty cool man :D thanks for uploading the pic :3

@Joey hey dude
@firebane
Cool, why did you live in Japan for 6 years?
big smile
@Joris no sorry been busy lately but when I do get the chance I will check it out and the new article on other animes will come out in the mean time if anyone is interested
@Firebane nice!
@James haha nothing much man hbu?
big smile
@Firebane nice man! you just made many people happy with proof :D..
over a year ago Onyxfiend51 said…
surprise
@Firebane I'm definately excited now. Hard to sit down. It's only tradition to keep you anticipating by not giving a date. 0.0