Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11251-11300 of 20307

over a year ago Heliosvr said…
tongue
Morning, I'm a little tired and I just noticed that I need to buy an extra harddrive, you?
over a year ago Senkagami said…
I'm fine. I was interested in how are fans!I kill time with a European MMORPG.
over a year ago AccForRosario said…
meh
Hohhw :(
It's 6 o'clock in my country ( P.M )

Kill time with :
School
Fanpop forum
Music
Games
Waiting for informations ...........
smile
I keep forgetting when it's PM or AM. It's annoying. I always say 8:00 /20:00 -> easier!
over a year ago Fishbro001 said…
ok i made avi work on vegas now tell me which episodes that you liked like it had the kurumu bouncing her chest and stuff like that
over a year ago AccForRosario said…
@Heliosvr
A.M : Morning
P.M : Afternoon, evening :)

Ok no informations about R+V?
over a year ago jamesistewart said…
laugh
hey guys whats up?
and yes i did just wake up i really need to go to bed earlier haha
:D Morning... From which countries Are you guys? Here now is 3:45 p.m.
laugh
it about 1:48 PM here UK time haha went to sleep at 5AM this morning haha
I'm from holland so I'm 1 hour ahead of james :P

@AccForRosario
ok thanks :)

@James
Lol, what have you been doing ? getting wasted? haha
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
smile
@James i agree i need more sleep to. haha stay up until 4AM to just finish Dragonaut also a really good anime too and still got my really bad cold.
laugh
@Jon i know right haha but anime keeps me awake
Don't you guys have parents that get angry at you if you stay up all night like that? If I would do that (yes, I sure can) they would complain about it. If I would do that, I'd become a zombie and I'm pretty pale already so I'll pass.
laugh
@Heliosvr haha they don't get annoyed to be honest they just kinda ask why i don't go to sleep earlier haha
yes, sometimes is annoying, but anyway during school keeps me not to stay awake more than 11 Pm! I can not wait summer: X. What about you guys?
smile
yeah i want summer so badly haha i mean its so cold.
also that reminds me im back to school on tuesday :(
but oh well :)
zzz
bah, I don't want to go to sleep. I want to continue watching Soul Eater damnit xD!
over a year ago Mosdecri said…
I am back guys just took free my last vacation weekend so how are you guys?
over a year ago gail775 said…
smile
@Mondecri I'm good. How was vacation?
over a year ago GhoulishLion said…
big smile
Any updates on R+V?
@gail7750 it war good i even did zipline
smile
@mosdecri hey man how are you? :)
over a year ago Chidorasenkiri said…
smirk
Is everyone else looking forward to summer too? Huh cool
I can't wait til I get my summer job to afford the R+V box set (after I earn enough for a desktop with enough memory to edit an R+V AMV?)
@james i am good men what about you?

@shidorasenkiri I am actually about to finish my summer vacations lol tomorrow is my 1 day of school
over a year ago Chidorasenkiri said…
laugh
@Mosdecri o_o wow I can't believe I forgot that other parts of the world are in summer while I'm in winter XP
it's hard to correlate February with any other season tbh
smile
@Patrick my mom took a vacation to china and my dad doesnt care he like good night and then he falls asleep in his room and then its just me awake haha. and srry for the late response I work on Sundays.

@James ahah i know right anime is a great way to stay up because you want to see the ending,
wink
so looking forward to summer haha.
but looking forward to the 18th of this month a bit more as im going to buy a multi-region DVD player for all my Anime needs haha
@jon i know right haha i mean i should be asleep right now as its half 3 in the morning haha but im watching black butler and heavens lost property again haha.
@mosdecri thats good :), yeah im good mainly because of all of the above can't wait for my dvd player haha.
oh and another edit haha just wanted to thank you Jon for recomending Heavens lost property it is one of the best animes i have seen and i love the opening song its so good haha
last edited over a year ago
smile
@James haha also tell me how it turns out with your DVD player and for me its 10pm because im in america lol and did you see the episode in Heaven's lost property did you see delta yet?
laugh
@Jon no not yet i think that is the second season?, i havent got round to watching it yet might start tommorow whenever i wake up haha
smile
@James Delta is another angeloid so in other words Tomoki is going to have 3 angeloids. My favorite is Ikaros!
laugh
@Jon yeah same Ikaros is the best but whats with tthe melon haha
is that explained in season 2? haha
smile
@James I will explain it for you. You know how Tomoki always rubs Ikaros when she does something good well that why she carries a melon because she loves it when he rubs her head, plus she likes him even tho he is perverted and also that was the first time he touch her.
smile
@Jon oh i see that makes sence/sense emm one of the 2 haha thats kinda nice :)
smile
@James haha but in season 2 its really funny because something happens with her melon
@Jon i see now i have to watch it soon its caught my interest haha
EDIT:also do you know when the english dvd of the second season is coming out?
last edited over a year ago
smile
@James good to hear but i think for now you should get some sleep haha just looking out for you man
smile
@Jon yeah probably a good idea thanks probably after one more episode (Famous last words) haha :)
laugh
@James haha be careful when someone says after this episode it means your going to watch 100 more!
smile
@Jon i promise 1 more episode haha to show im serious look at this pic also ill post a message before i go off haha
 @Jon i promise 1 더 많이 episode haha to show im serious look at this pic also ill post a message before
smile
@James haha then i trust you. and is the pic from the episode when he is peeking tho Sohara's room. she got some *cough cough* and their still growing lmao
smile
@Jon yeah haha one of my favourite episodes :)
smile
@James haha yeah and when is coming out?
@Jon im not to sure haha i thought i found out on Amazon but it doesn't say, but you can pre-order it without knowing when haha
@James that a really smart idea lol
laugh
@Jon i know right could be years and no one would ever know haha till it came out obviously haha
laugh
@James haha I bet someone order it and was like when is it going to be at my door step!!!
laugh
@Jon haha that would be great
laugh
@James haha
zzz
@Jon but anyway i think i shall go to sleep now and will speak to you tomorrow, make sure you don't stay up to late yourself haha :)