Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7851-7900 of 20307

over a year ago Olar said…
Welcome Manga_Fan hope you like it here :D
over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
Yeah we need more people badly lol.

The sad thing is this binding chair is starting to be comfortable. (Yes I am able to gt out btw)

I am watching air gear it is fucking awesome.
when u finish Air Gear il give u the link to the manga its fucking awesome...oh and dont watch the OVA's...first read the manga ul get why when u read it
 when u finish Air Gear il give u the link to the 망가 its fucking awesome...oh and dont watch the OV
over a year ago TheBoredOtaku said…
mischievous
hahaha nah olar hes justa sadistic M or sumthing lolzz

mangafan awesome!! XD my first manga was bleach :3 ONLY manga/anime in history i think that has spanish stuff XD

maybe tite kubo has a thing for mexican chicks? ;D oley! XDD
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Demon_of_Asura said…
worried
Hey everyone. Im way to lazy to read threw 315 pages of post. is it at all possable that they are gonna make a season 3? Please say yes cause i dont wanna go back to watching B.B.B.
I live in Texas so I have a perfectly good reason to hate that about bleach
@demon no go read th emanga.
over a year ago Manga_Fan said…
smirk
@Olar:thanx
@ginei:ok,yeah air gear is awesome
@Otaku:thanx,Bleach was my second manga/amime.
Yeah it is awesome, I haven't watched it until now because I tend not to watch mainstream stuff.
...i just watched Ben-To and WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD IS GOING ON....they are fighting over half priced Bentos and killing each other Ben-To aka AWESOME xDDDDDDDDD
...C3 ep 2 end was awesome
 ...C3 ep 2 end was awesome
over a year ago R_and_V said…
ol at the mots olar XDD IM BAKKK and new members welcome to the forum XD wow i need tot catch up on the anime so cyas XD
over a year ago Demon_of_Asura said…
rainy
Well thats a major let down =/
@Deamon: well yeah but if you tag along with us u might find something tats even better then R+V...or at lest something to past the time...

@R_V tats not a mot its Troll Fun

Update: Towa no Quon is actually awesome one ep is around 40 min long (cuz there will only be 6 eps) check it out guys
 @Deamon: well yeah but if 당신 tag along with us u might find something tats even better then R+V...or
guys this an awesome mind fuck try it :DDDD
 guys this an awesome mind fuck try it :DDDD
Well I am about to watch ben to, and then watch fate/stay ngiht.
Mirai nikki episode 1 is out subbed, unfortunately I promised one of my friends we would both watch the first episode together. He will kill me if I watch it first T_T.
C3 omg I just fell deeper in love with fear. Time to open the manga lol.
over a year ago katherine_zhong said…
kiss
i love damon and elena so much..
@katherine I am a little confused, are you a new person.

To anyone who is reading the following manga, this manga chapter was so epicly beautiful. link

Mirai nikki anime is awesome good thing they follow the story line...Yukii is a lucky bastard and at the same time hes rly fucked...nice xD
 Mirai nikki 아니메 is awesome good thing they follow the story line...Yukii is a lucky bastard and at
I agree it was fucking epic. Troll ftw.
i ROFled for 20 minuter after i made this mot...how big of a fail is ur dick when ur gf fucks ur dad LOL
 i ROFled for 20 minuter after i made this mot...how big of a fail is ur dick when ur gf fucks ur dad
lol im sry but they r still pretty good and the anime this season is epic!!! man im going to watch all of them XD
Me too, just about.
yeah this season is gonna be good...
 yeah this season is gonna be good...
over a year ago MewTiger said…
tongue
Yo Boys and GIRLS Im New Here, And i Would WANT SEASON 3 LIKE HELL Cause, i HAVENT even WATCH season 2 YET!!!!!!!!!!!!
@new tiger read the manga.
Epic troll lol.
I am watching one of the best animes ever sayonara zetsubou sensei.
laugh
hear this song and yu cant deny its awesomness. ;) dont really care about the naruto clips its the song thats baddass x3
cuz im bored as FUCK. here! yah this song makes me cuss happy haha
lol as good at mots and vid as always.... BUT IM BOREDDDDDDDDDDD
I am to busy to be bored lol.
laugh
huh i was reading a awesome Manga The Breaker...then i finished and then i started The Breaker New Wave i recommend u read it xDD

@MewTiger Welcome :)
 huh i was 읽기 a awesome 망가 The Breaker...then i finished and then i started The Breaker New Wa
over a year ago borg3 said…
hey guys sorry for being off for so long, but I have thought of getting more time here on the forum, but the reason I have been of is because I didn't think u guys were on when I'm on and that's kinda boring if u ask me...

can u guys please tell me who is still active here on the forum?
ahh me btw NEW ANIME!!
Guilty Crown
and this other diary thingy that i cant change into english :p find the diary thingy by urselves XD (not future diary that's out as well btw)
@borg
me
rv
olar
sometimes bo
Synn vanished
Ale vanished
over a year ago borg3 said…
ok tnx I wanned to know if there was some new guys on here daily or if the regulars was gone...
Ah well I am almost always on and olar is on just about always.
>< im on always too? XD i just dont say much lol

on ep 69 (heheh dirty joke ) of one piece ;Dand finishing kore wa zombie desuka! :D

im on...and watching Shana III :3
Shana is epic. I need tgo remember the backround information thpough lol.
well i remember most of it :P
Ah then can you tell me what happened at the end of season 2, as well as why it happened.
Reading lolita complex phoenix lol
Season 2 ending...the bad guys got Yujis Ragi Mago (the thing that has silver flames) and installed it into some big Knight thing...then Yuji and shana kicked there asses and got it back...the Shana and the other girl (dont remember the name) sent the two letters that say that he has to chose one of them cuz they both like him...and then season 2 end with Shana smiling and saying "Yuji teach me how to make babies" LOLOLOLOL...no rly i think i have a mot of that scene il look for it later
 Season 2 ending...the bad guys got Yujis Ragi Mago (the thing that has silver flames) and installed i
shinryaku ika musume could be an AWESOME shounen? XD lolz i mean liek imagine if sharks and whales uh and other stuff could take human form like ika and come to shore. :S wish theyd try that XD

edit: watching mashiro-iro symphony lolz i like the plot :)
yeah mashiro-iro symphony is nice...but shana III and C3 are awesome...i like the fact that Yuji now has the same voice as as Aizen
 yeah mashiro-iro symphony is nice...but shana III and C3 are awesome...i like the fact that Yuji now
rainy
lol going to bed XD it got boring spent the night chatting on facebook.

hilarious pic olar! XDDD!
yu guys all have convos lol ill check in later o_o

REALLY bored lately. gah im all out of video games!!! DX FML
 LOL going to 침대 XD it got boring spent the night chatting on facebook. hilarious pic olar! XDDD! y