Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6951-7000 of 20307

over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
yeah , but it isn't completely limited (I have about 5-6 hours a day)
Awesome mot.
over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
Thanks.
Now at the computer center , of port aransas lol.
So I shouldn't read any ecchi.
XDD
over a year ago TheBoredOtaku said…
tongue
wow congrats man, for what idk lol.
ya know what i noticed, they sed kampfer 2 was coming out in SPRING but now its coming out this 2012? weird. T-T i might not have a comp anymore by then so yah.

i heard that anime conventions only happen in summer. wonder if i can go to any near my area. ;) probly nottho ive got no cash XD T-T

haha dude i dare yu to read ecchi XD see the look on ppls faces XD
last edited over a year ago
 wow congrats man, for what idk lol. ya know what i noticed, they sed kampfer 2 was coming out in SPRI
[C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control. It's amazing. Great artwork, and the storyline is awesome!
over a year ago Olar said…
now that we are talking about anime conventions im going to one in my country (lol i didnt know that there was one in my country cuz ppl here dont know about anime and manga at all) it will last for 4 days...damn cant wait to go it starts on the 30 June
 now that we are talking about 아니메 conventions im going to one in my country (lol i didnt know that
found a good manga Eden no Ori its nice has action its ecci and horror xD...and gin this is for u
 found a good 망가 Eden no Ori its nice has action its ecci and horror xD...and 진 this is for u
That looks like Cage of Eden!

Oh, yeah. It goes by both names. what chapter is that???? Cuz im around 12 or something.
I will look at the picture when I get home lol. (tonight)

[C] The money of soul and possibility control has a really cute ending. Just stay through the credits, because there is still more after them. And it ends at ep. 11.
The new episode came out fml lol
FML?
Watching Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi. hilarious.
Yeah fuck my life , for not being able to watch it yet.

I need to watch the finale of that one.
for [C]? it was awesome!
over a year ago R_and_V said…
i know ae and guys r u guys all dead because i havnt posted? ohh u guys must miss me alot XD jk but where is everyone?
I have been asleep for about 13 hours and before that I was burning in the god awful sun.
WARNING SPOILER FOR C BELOW

I agree synn was a nice ending , but was that teacher supposed to be his asset??? Oh and I loved that chaos is immortal end as well.
@olar scary pic bro
Wah the trap is the perfect loli too I feel dead now. (reading eden no ori)
over a year ago R_and_V said…
dude... no one is repying.....it looks like u r talking to urself...
I know , fucking idiots no one is on lol.
over a year ago borg3 said…
damn I'm tired has been on this trip training all teh time... not coming home before sunday though...
Not my fault. Working at my grandparents.
SPOILER FOR [C]!
@gin; Dude. Mshu, his asset, is the embodyment of his future child. Was the teacher you're talking about the one he beat? The teacher's Asset was another humanoid with poison abilities.
And the sun's not that bad. I was in my grandparent's ditch all yesterday, using a weed-eater on the almost 90 degree slope. And it was 100 out there. I only have a slight burn. And in a few days, that's gonna turn into a tan. My burns turn into tans. :3
you guys are lucky here in my country it rains right now :<...hope the sun comes out soon
I hate tans.... I love rain I wish we had some in texas.
over a year ago Alteur said…
angry
OOh gosh i really hate gay ppl and 1 of them tell me that on facebook
 OOh gosh i really hate gay ppl and 1 of them tell me that on 페이스북
lol well there are lots of ppl with lots of strange tastes
Disgusting gays are scary.

@ synn I am nocturnal the sun burns me if I leave even a tiny bit of skin exposed.
sucks for you! I burn slightly, but it turns into tan.
mischievous
im really tempted to post a yaoi mot or pic to mess withcu guys lol but no ive done it twice now and im bored of that lol.

hahaha oh im sry but im so immature i couldnt resist XD
ladies and gentlemen i give all credit for these funny pics to GOOGLE IMAGES XDD

and ive started black butler its kinda funny :D i havent seen any yaoi so idk why fangirls LOVE it so dammed much O: next ill try black cat XD
 im really tempted to post a 야오이 mot 또는 pic to mess withcu guys LOL but no ive done it twice now and
did u guys know that 90% of Japanese monks are really perverted
@SYNN i HATE TANS

@ Olar depends on the monk in anime that is a sheer fact lol
@gin; well I don't like looking like a pale fuck after summer's over.
Lol that is what is funny about america , in japan people like white skin. However knowing america we are exactly opposite. I simply have way to much pride in being fully white , here in texas everyone is part illegal lol.
Right now i'm watching a movie and it's pretty good it's called without identity or something like that xD

@Olar yeah ur right xD

@Gin is ur picture from higurashi no naku koro ni?
lol in my country we dont really care about what kind of tan u have...but we do make fun of withe dead like ppl xD...and black ppl...well we dont have them yay

anyway IN 7 DAYS IM GOING ON VACATION WITH MY FRIENDS xDDD...15 DAYS WITHOUT PARENTS TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO...IM GONNA PARTY TILL MY PANTS START BURNING!!!
 LOL in my country we dont really care about what kind of tan u have...but we do make fun of withe dea
and damn i cant get this song out of my head
@ Olar yeah I am a mega racist (however I don't mind a non white/asian fried if they are cool enough (BO)

@ olar that is funny , now you know how I feel every time I hear the kissxsis theme honeyboy (stuck in my head everytime lol)

I posted the picture below because fanpop cut off part of it

@olar I really don't understand myself , I call myself lolicon but I hate real children and the swimsuit thing as lol.

@A yes rika from where she was murdered (one of the times) and she is being eaten by crows lol it is cute

@ Olar yeah I am a mega racist (however I don't mind a non white/asian fried if they are cool enough
yu dude are one sick twisted individual. :I XD straight up CRAAAAZY lol jk dude jk XD. well one i like racists they funny and 2 haha what anime is that? lol yanderes are entertaining to watch :)

FML. BEST, SCENE. EVER. :D definitely the most emotional one in anime. ;)
@Olar; Sounds like my kind of party! XD Just bring spare pants!
Holy shit. higurashi no naku koro ni is getting creepy!
smile
@Gin yeah ur right it's sssoooooo cute xD
I'm about to start ep. 4. WTF?!?!?!
Again, WTF?! the guy and two girls died! WTF is going on?!?!?!
And then it restarts???
Page Captured! :3
 Page Captured! :3