Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6151-6200 of 20307

over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
i love tests they are why i pass
over a year ago R_and_V said…
yeah good luck man and I just disected a rat..... seriouslt disgusting and smells like shit (ecause it is shit) and whats CM?
but then again i am a genius with a 178 iq.
cm all i know is that means content mastery at my school lol
over a year ago Olar said…
and im back and for some reason i dont really want to watch the new anime dont know why...but i cant wait for spring break xDDDDDD
 and im back and for some reason i dont really want to watch the new 아니메 dont know why...but i cant
the mot so true
gin join my army...i have a lot of cute girls
 진 가입하기 my army...i have a lot of cute girls
over a year ago TheBoredOtaku said…
nahhh weve got cookies. lol and all the cute anime girls looooove cookies! XD ;)
 nahhh weve got cookies. LOL and all the cute 아니메 girls looooove cookies! XD ;)
over a year ago borg3 said…
NEW ANIME Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi!
I'm gonna join otaku's army because of the cookies :D
lol and olar haha we have cute girls too lol

@ borg yeah otaku is my partner i even told him my secret lol
are you sure?
 are 당신 sure?
pretty much i never said i was gay or anything i simply believe sex is only a small part of life.
over a year ago AnimeXCaptured said…
smile
HAHA
whicch army to join hmmmmmmm
I CHOSE......
OLAR
now he has cookies too and brownies and every otther desert ffood in existence :p except cake cause THE CAKE IZ A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T another day loser to tesing
I ONLY HAVE 3 DAYS LEFT
but i'm the bbasterd that never studys and gets all A's
1 GOOD thing to report
48 HOURS TO THUNDER OVER LOUISVILLE!!! WOOT
and I live here so i get front row to thebiggest fireworks displayin the world ALL TIIMED TO MUSIC TOO:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
uhhh well its not like we dont have cake its just i cant find the pic...and we have pocky here take a look at the fun ^^
link
im not dirty minded but i AM aware of things that are sed, and what they sound like, wat they mean, should mean and dont mean, so i notice pervy stuff but that dont mean i AM a perv or anything, lol.

THIS is wats gonna happen to OLAR and ALL the students/followers of olaR!!! XD haha WOMEN SHALL HAVE THEIR REVENGE!!!! XD theyll rape ya all. XD
last edited over a year ago
 im not dirty minded but i AM aware of things that are sed, and what they sound like, wat they mean,
lol another war? huh who cares im neutral
new anime
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko<---sounds super funny
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai<---super long name
Aria the Scarlet Ammo <--- yay i waited 4 this anime
The money of soul and possibility control < i dunno

yay that's 4 today XDD
Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai episode 2 i am watching the raw and man it is pissing me off

and yeah otaku i am the same way
om sorry otaku what was that?
 om sorry otaku what was that?
cool
girls have completely disrupted my anime scheduel. no srsly SOOO much effing girl drama right now >,< i have nt seenANY anime in months im sooooo depressed.XD lol.
ugh x sighs x well its calmed down a bit so im hoping it gets better.

lol i love wen i have mots that depict a situation in my life EXACTLY! hahaha i went and got my ass handed to me by red . i used a lvl 100 PALKIA for gods sakes!!! XD with good stats too, 300s.
 girls have completely disrupted my 아니메 scheduel. no srsly SOOO much effing girl drama right now >,
haha olar im the one responsible for ruining your pervy fun XD
 haha olar im the one responsible for ruining your pervy fun XD
well no your not..the one that is ruining me is the girl i like but i didnt confess to her yet im gonna on my birthday witch is in 7 days (the 22 April) but im not expecting anything so after that even if dont wanna im gonna watch animes like crazy...il put a pic of here if ya want
 well no your not..the one that is ruining me is the girl i like but i didnt confess to her yet im gon
We've got easter vacation now :D I'm gonna fuck this forum upside down and U GP will recognise the power gin and his cookies have :D
Anime countdown is closed :/ now I can't find new animes
new mot :D
 new mot :D
lol my vacation starts next week till the 4 May...and like i said we have cake...and pocky...and moe
 LOL my vacation starts 다음 week till the 4 May...and like i said we have cake...and pocky...and moe
yeh, but u can't beat my "dragon crisis"
 yeh, but u can't beat my "dragon crisis"
lol moe xd

and you like dragon crisis alot huh borg?
like i have to i have moe thanks planes medics...a whole army of moe...and the only anime so far i like is Hidan no Aria yay finally an anime on witch the main guy get strong by being horny YAY...maybe you will understand me after watch it
 like i have to i have moe thanks planes medics...a whole army of moe...and the only 아니메 so far i li
@gin yeh, I love it :D just hope that the season 2 will be out soon :D

BTW do anyone of u know where I can find an anime countdown site?
 @gin yeh, I 사랑 it :D just hope that the season 2 will be out soon :D BTW do anyone of u know where
nope i use gogoanime
@karin nosebleedmot: haha good one borge! thats an awesome one XD

im always on vacation, -_- skool at home i guess yu could say. whats animecountdown?? O: ummm i just use the main anime sites for anime, pretty much thats it. lol guess im not a hardcore otaku.

and guys, we havent really put up a good enuf fight! ;) true pervyness is REAAALLY tempting, but theres a REASON why we dont like it! eheh now to think of one XD oh yea, the cuteness! XD cuz olar yu KNOW youll never get this girl even if she was real, ;)
 @karin nosebleedmot: haha good one borge! thats an awesome one XD im always on vacation, -_- skool a
here we go! :) XD boooooooreeddddd
 here we go! :) XD boooooooreeddddd
@otaku the blockage rechnique gets stronger the longer and use

@olar you are so sad you like lesbians lol
yawn do you people really think you can get me down like this...now im going to fuse thous two mot otaku and you get this buhahahhaahhaaha...lolis+lesbo=i win!
 yawn do 당신 people really think 당신 can get me down like this...now im going to fuse thous two mot ot
hey fuck off higurashi grr.....
a animecountdown site is where u can see when the next ep of an anime starts or when an anime starts
yeeey the count down site is workin again :D
link
;( i think.... we need sum help. im gonna find sumone better at mots then even OLAR!!! ;) >:D mauahaha!!!! ahem sry evilness leak,.

yuri is tragic, in my point of view. its a like a BAD END. almost makes me cry lol.

bad link borge O:
 ;( i think.... we need sum help. im gonna find sumone better at mots then even OLAR!!! ;) >:D mauahah
i dunno anyone whos is better at mots than any of u guys... maybe i do but all well... some of the jap site's not working (or something related to japanese) well that's it for me....T.T man i've got nothing to tak about lets just hoope then animes cm out fast
AH lol i am to lazy to make half of my mots , so yeah...
that higurashi mot pissed me off so bad lets make this mot war a legate battle

rules

1 this will be a two on two battle

team one me and otaku

team two olar and whoever joins him

2 Both sides must post a mot every 12 hours at least and each ally
must post one that day , if not the other team earns a point

3 Points will be tallied until june 1st after that we shall decide the victor

4 anyone can join in on a side , but will be on the side (this is personal)

5 any ties will be settled by a secret insane sidden deahth match
(and olar if you dont find a ally that you want then you can go solo)

that higurashi mot pissed me off so bad lets make this mot war a legate battle rules 1 this will be
ROFLMAO war of randomness xD
does it HAFTA be only 2 a day??? and i make mots sometimes, yu can tell cuz they are basicq, always white words and well yu know.... basic lol. like this one.

by the way i have heared of this anime anyone remember the name??
 does it HAFTA be only 2 a day??? and i make mots sometimes, yu can tell cuz they are basicq, alwa
this mot isn't my best on, but it should work
 this mot isn't my best on, but it should work
No that is just protection for like school and stuff like that

(this next mot is posted at the wrong time and is bad quality but eh)
 No that is just protection for like school and stuff like that (this 다음 mot is 게시됨 at the wron
well i am going to bed and this mot is from one of my favorite anime's though this part is random and within the first 30 seconds
 well i am going to 침대 and this mot is from one of my 가장 좋아하는 anime's though this part is 랜덤 and
i cant find any anti perv mots grrr.

but its OFFICIALLY CATERDAY!!!!! XD lolz. moenesscaterday rofl,.,
from, now on today ONLY CATMOTS! ;) XD or CATAMVS CATRELATED POSTS and all that junk, ;P ;D XD
 i cant find any anti perv mots grrr. but its OFFICIALLY CATERDAY!!!!! XD lolz. moenesscaterday rofl
i hate to do this...... but its a caterday mot....... why is anime so pervy.... sighs.
olar these chicks will END yu lol.
 i hate to do this...... but its a caterday mot....... why is 아니메 so pervy.... sighs. olar these ch
after were done killing ya pervpower you wont ever be able to get morningwood >:)

after were done killing ya pervpower 당신 wont ever be able to get morningwood >:)
tongue
gin awesome job doing all this ;)
 진 awesome job doing all this ;)