Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5251-5300 of 20307

over a year ago blade4570 said…
well no one has been on and i was bored so i started on another drawing lol this is part of the reason i have so many unfinished drawings i get most of 1 done and move on XD but i end up going back to them
there
 there
X( and i cant draw any more i keep messing up bc my pencil sharpener broke grr like on my other drawing and this the lines dont look right bc my pencil dose not have a point on it grrr its all rugged i got to but a new one soon this is going to bug the hell out of me
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
its alright.did you do it by memory or free hand(looking at the picture)?

as for myself im good at memory drawing but i draw really really well doing freehand. I can draw better than that if im doing free hand but when i try to draw it from my head my picture would suck in comparison to that.

constructive criticism:

u made her a bit wide.

her left eye looks weird and you shouldn't have colored in the pupil in only one eye.(and if you colored them in you should also shade in her clothes and hair)

i also look at hands a lot(cause i suck at drawing them) the left hand is weird

also her legs look a bit wide as well. if you compare her ass to the size of her hand its huge... she got a huge ass
last edited over a year ago
lol its not done yet haha that took like 20 min to do its rushed i only wanted to see it lol its easy to picture what it would look like finished but i will redraw the hole thing when i get a new sharpener and i will do all that lol and yea i do need to fix up the legs lol but ill get around to that and to ur question that one i did wile looking at a mini pic hmm kinda like how your pic beside your name is so its kinda both lol and i do both but ehh im better at drawing real people now its funny i started out doing anime and every time i tried to draw a real person they would turn into an anime character and now i cant really do anime any more tho ima start bc im kinda in the mood to draw a manga and like i said you can tell its not finished there are still lines that are not together or finished
over a year ago TheBoredOtaku said…
i always liked drawing but i stopped while ago, too lazy to practice. -_-

to my eyes the pics are just fine. liked the rosario vamp pic of everyone :D
i could never draw girls., i feel like a pervert wen i hafta draw their "front" lol.

by the way whats you guy's opinion on "clannad"? i am reading it but the story seems a bit weird. i'm not sure what to think of it. i heared sum people think its "boring" but so far idk. kinda just reading through. i ALSO heared that there are traps in it but there doesnt seem to be any. O: lol is this the kinda manga where even the READER wont know a trap until its too late? XD lol.
clannad was ok i mean it something but its not that good i never finished it and prob never will and ohh thanx lol and na just be happy you dont have to go into detail and make 1 part of her have more on her than another for something or another lol its funny with some of the detail ppl come up with

hmm you may like this manga and anime

link

the anime dose not have a manga to it but its something you would like

link

this is kinda funny you may like it

link

if you ever get a chance watch heroic age the 3rd link let me know what you think
over a year ago R_and_V said…
wow nice drawings and I fixed my computer!!!! i made another account and transfered my destop stuff onto my USB then go on my new account and delete my old one!!! and the programmes are still there!!!!! XDDD
thanx and sweet dude
over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
nice that is great
so whats everyone up to
hmmm
nothing much i just got my celebi yesterday from gamestop ;)
and this ichiban ushiro no daimo manga sounds awesome :D im reading it.
i havent been to my anime sites in a few days so im sure im behind on sum of the new animes by now. O;

my moms decreasing my allowance slowly and sneakily. sighs. so now its 10 bucks a month, i WAS gonna buy the new black and white pokemon game, black version, this month. but now ill need to wait like 3 more months till i have enuf. -_-.
um i also caught a bunch of stupid legendary impossible to catch pokemon on soulsilver recently (entei, raquayza, and articuno.) i give up on mew 2 that purple bastard just doesnt wanna be caught.
im currently trying to catch latios.

sry for talking so much about pokemon anyone who dont like it. just talking bout wats going on lately. o ya i saw tron legacy 3D the new movie the other day :D lol it was awesome.
whats is going on for you guys?

ps. o ya i recommend the new movie "SUCKER PUNCH", its cool like anime yo.
 nothing much i just got my celebi yesterday from gamestop ;) and this ichiban ushiro no daimo 망가 s
dude poor you

and awesome mot
thx. lol. i posted these mots weeks ago but i doubt anyone saw them.
and are you being sarcastic about ya sympathy?? lol i cant tell XD.
 thx. lol. i 게시됨 these mots weeks 이전 but i doubt anyone saw them. and are 당신 being sarcastic abou
no the game lack lol (no pokemon black lol)
dude that sucks you should confront her about it that usually makes them bring it back up lol tho i never had an allowance i asked for money i got it didnt matter how much lol i guess they felt sad for me bc i got pulled back and forth like a tug of war rope lol and ehh idc about pokemon but i dont mind you guys talking about it hmm but ill tell you about my pokemon red game i modded it so i had all the pokemon at lvl 100 or whatever the top was and i had it to where i had like 87324972398 masterballs haha well idk how many but it was alot lol but i havent touched that game in so long hmm XD i just got a new game for my ipad thats fun haha that means i now have 137 games on my ipad not including apps that are for netflix and other things lol
no shes having money troubles i understand.

and i heared using hacks and cheats on pokemon games makes it so ya cant save and stuff ya know BREAKS them.
though id LOVE to just get 900 freaking master balls and catch any effing pokemon i wanted to. >:) heheh.

wow, have fun on ya ipad XD lol.

also ive been reading manga/doujin ALL DAY. XO i am so tired of that! lol but not TOO tired for a funny new manga. ;) im reading clannad ichiban ushiro no daimaou and this awesome new one called YANDERE KANOJO. XD its about a tsundere delinquent girl and a nerdy bookworm guy. lol its only the first chapter and already i feel the need to DEMAND that ya guys read it! haha ahem.
srsly plz you guys hafta read this, same wit "ichiban ushiro no daimaou" they are both REALLY cool. :) lol cant wait for the animes to them.

o ya another just as awesome is "MEI NO NAISHO" its really good too. sadly though ive only found 8 chapters -_- on 2 diff manga sites. i think thats all.

this mot i just made from yandere kanojo and the YAN in the name yandere kanojo is spelled like "YANKEE" lol which i just discovered today means delinquent.
all in all i LIKE yankee girls ;)
 no shes having money troubles i understand. and i heared using hacks and cheats on pokemon games
link

theres the anime to ichiban lol im the one who told you about it haha

and na mine didnt brake at all tho i did mine in a wired way so it wouldnt but it was back when all the good hackers had nothing to try and hack really but now theres the iphone and ipad and the ps3 witch only 1 person was able to even hack and its only one the old version of the ps3 lol the kid is 18 now i think but he was 14 when he did his first hack and 16 i think when he hacked the iphone and he was the first person to hack that lol

hmm ill read it at some point im looking for a good manga app for the ipad it would be nice to have lol
mischievous
woah! things are moving slowly here! O:
@blade: hmm hey like wat kinda things could i do wit my dsi if i hacked or had sumone hack it??? O:

tomorrows CATURDAY!!!! :D XD XD XD haha so lets all upload catgirl mots. ;) thats also includes catgirls pics and vids and AMVS! XD

while olars gone due to lack of internet i guess its up to SUMONE to keep this place as pervy as it used to be! ;) anyone wanna take that temporary role? ;) lol.

woah! things are moving slowly here! O: @blade: hmm 저기요 like wat kinda things could i do wit my dsi
lol this is for the secret lolicons out there XD
remember! only if they LEGAL!
 LOL this is for the secret lolicons out there XD remember! only if they LEGAL!
mischievous
dam when am i gonna get to the next PAGE! >.<!!!
lol anime HORROR! haha best manga moment EVER. X)
 dam when am i gonna get to the 다음 PAGE! >.<!!! LOL 아니메 HORROR! haha best 망가 moment EVER. X)
I'm on volume 3 ch 15 of YANDERE KANOJO lol and @Bo u don't need to hack hmm for 60 bucks u can buy a blank game and put a few games on there if I remember it was 6 but they could have made a bigger drive it's simple u get any game u want for free and able to wipe it when ur done n put new ones on there and I will take olar's place I guess when I get on my laptop
for those who have seen The Familiar of Zero or Zero no Tsukaima

here is a pic for caturday
 for those who have seen The Familiar of Zero 또는 Zero no Tsukaima here is a pic for caturday
and other caturday spectacular punishment awe it dont move
 and other caturday spectacular punishment awe it dont 옮기기
XD lol here
 XD LOL here
and my last one i have not slept in idk about 36 hours i need sleep now lol
 and my last one i have not slept in idk about 36 hours i need sleep now LOL
nooooooo!!! lol i wanted first on the new page! haha and hellzyah ;) im starting to LIKE catgirls XD
and for ten bucks a month what i buy better be DAM worth it. ;(

i wonder if the next chapter in rosario vamp is out. O: i gonna check! XD

im listening to this song over and OVER, ;)
lol well you'll have to get it and Cats!!!!!
mwahahaha your peeking efforts fail XP but you managed to at least see mizore like this

lol i was bored
 mwahahaha your peeking efforts fail XP but 당신 managed to at least see mizore like this LOL i was b
whats 10 bucks a month? and you all better be bowing down i guess i win the caturday thing bc nothing can beat this lol
 whats 10 bucks a month? and 당신 all better be bowing down i guess i win the caturday thing bc nothing
haha well dude it starts TOMORROW. since today is only friday. -_- XD and i meant i only getting paid 10 buks amonth now.

and DAM! thats hot! haha but to be honest ive seen it already on this forum. its in the fan section of rosario vamp. ;)

i always thought this anime was just plain WEIRD to infinity. but i was interested in it. i stopped watching due to internet being gone, but now that i have it bak and i see this AMV it reminds me of how kick ass random funny awesome it was! haha :D ;D ;) if ya try it be warned! its very VERRYYYY WEIRDDDD.... lol like WEIRD! XD but that doesnt make it any less awesome than it is. ;)
the qualitys bad on this amv but its still awesome.
wooooo maids haha
 wooooo maids haha
haha lmao this is good
 haha lmao this is good
hmmmm i wonder how big they get
 hmmmm i wonder how big they get
haha do you sin?
 haha do 당신 sin?
im kinda tempted to lol
 im kinda tempted to LOL
XD seems that our holly book is here
 XD seems that our 호랑 가시 나무, 홀리 book is here
cosplay is always fun

and now im done lol i may do some tomorrow but haha but this should get you to laugh for a bit and i kinda wana get back to my manga
 cosplay is always fun and now im done LOL i may do some tomorrow but haha but this should get 당신 to
crying
I had a horrible nightmare here is what happened
my dog got in the school. He wasnt being bad at all
well anyway during seventh grade lunch mr. ira (my old bus driver) pulled me out of class to tell me my dog is dead
I went to the cafeteria to see my dog was still alive , when I asked him he said trust me he's dead.
My dog presumed under the purple things that seperate the caferteria from lunch detention I proceed after him and he is vanished no body no anything
The fucked up part was mr.ira was laughing every three seconds
over a year ago Olar said…
long time no see guys whats up?...and whats up with all the pics when im not here O.o?
 long time no see guys whats up?...and whats up with all the pics when im not here O.o?
and i see i have some competition in mots :P
 and i see i have some competition in mots :P
lol again? huh who cares
new anime
Showa Monogatari
but it doesnt'y look good on google pictures lol
Yo olar been awile now u can take back the mot thing lol
no dude go and post them its nice to know someone other then me is posting mots ^^...so guys what have you been up to this few days i wasn't online?
 no dude go and post them its nice to know someone other then me is posting mots ^^...so guys what hav
and is it just me or did you guys have a caturday? can i join?
 and is it just me 또는 did 당신 guys have a caturday? can i join?
sadly we didn't
crying
;( why?
 ;( why?
haha it was more of a cat friday lol and alright n hmm i posted some of my drawings up and ended up drawing 2 pics of rosario vampire but there still not finished and hmm @bo found a good manga and i ended up reading it all lol it was good still ongoing to so i have to wait for more i think it should be turned into an anime it was funny and seemed like it would be a good show hmm other than that the rest of it all wile you was gone was random talk finding anime to watch and stuff
ey guys guess what all these anime's op are i really want to know...
lucky star, soul eater, code geass season 2, gundan oo season 2, Macross Frontier...and you made me waste time dude the names of all the anime are in the video -.-'